Milk And Sugar Only Diet

milk

Would it be doable?

A glass of milk with three teaspoons of sugar and a pinch of salt everytime my appetite asks for it.

It would certainly be very cheap.

marcar72

It's not good at all long term, quite disastrous really. You'll have serotonin built up all over do to poor BCAA/tryptophan ratio. I don't care what others says of "tryptophan will convert down b3 pathway" it just wasn't true in my case.

marcar72

Ohhhh, also... you'll get a constant bacterial coat on your tongue that's pretty gross and a pain to brush off daily. I thought it was some fungal coat but it wasn't as it disappeared soon after dropping from 3 quarts of milk per day to 1 quart per day.

Luann

It's a great idea if you want to deal with the copper and folate and vitamin C and other deficiencies you will plague yourself with. I did something kind of like this for six months and am still dealing with the problems from it. Now add in 4 oz of OJ concentrate a day and coffee, and liver three times a week - that will keep you healthy. But while milk is a superfood it doesn't have some kind of anti-deficiency power that makes it a complete food.

jitsmonkey

Your pulse, temp, mood will answer your question better than any of us.
You should drink as much milk and sugar as your feedback says is ok.
1cup - 1gallon. You'll know without any reservation what so ever.

It should be obvious that you'll at minimum have certain nutrients missing as mentioned previously.

T

tca300

Ohhhh, also... you'll get a constant bacterial coat on your tongue that's pretty gross and a pain to brush off daily. I thought it was some fungal coat but it wasn't as it disappeared soon after dropping from 3 quarts of milk per day to 1 quart per day.

Your experiances don't universally depict what happens to everyone. I have been drinking a gallon plus of milk for several years, Ray has consumed about a gallon for the last 50 years, neither of us had those issues.

T

tca300

It's a great idea if you want to deal with the copper and folate and vitamin C and other deficiencies you will plague yourself with. I did something kind of like this for six months and am still dealing with the problems from it. Now add in 4 oz of OJ concentrate a day and coffee, and liver three times a week - that will keep you healthy. But while milk is a superfood it doesn't have some kind of anti-deficiency power that makes it a complete food.
If a person is consuming enough milk, vitamin C, and folate wouldn't be a problem. How much liver? The typical 4oz? 3 times per week? If so, good luck in the long run.
After a while, iron and maybe manganese are about the only things that would be missing in milk from a animal eating well. Which occasional liver or an egg or so per day would provide.

Last edited by a moderator:
T

tca300

Would it be doable?

A glass of milk with three teaspoons of sugar and a pinch of salt everytime my appetite asks for it.

It would certainly be very cheap.
Plain sugar will increase nutritional needs. I wouldn't do it. Try some fruit instead.

You should research milks nutritional breakdown before making claims like that.

32 oz of milk... have fun with that player

upload_2017-11-16_22-47-52.png

EIRE24

Who could possibly live off 32 oz of milk? Not enough kcals, my 16 month old daughter drinks more milk than that. Also you said and I quote " no b vitamins " there are indeed... have fun with that player.
What milk do you drink man? Is it store bought fat free stuff?

grenade

I think it would be beneficial to find a way to obtain the vitamins/minerals normally found in fruit, in conjunction with the white sugar.. As someone already said, OJ concentrate would be a good idea. Although it can have some downsides, brewer’s yeast can work too.

Homemade chocolate milk would probably work even better, because cocoa’s got minerals. It also wouldn’t hurt to balance out the amino acids of milk with the ones in gelatin.

jitsmonkey

32 oz of milk... have fun with that player

View attachment 7304

Who could possibly live off 32 oz of milk? Not enough kcals, my 16 month old daughter drinks more milk than that. Also you said and I quote " no b vitamins " there are indeed... have fun with that player.

plenty of Bs in milk
he said he was ONLY drinking milk and sugar
so unless he's 3' tall and weighs in at 38 pounds
he'll be hitting a gallon a day or close to it

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-11-17 at 9.22.37 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-11-17 at 9.22.37 AM.png
    4.7 KB · Views: 96

yeah theres some B's, not all of them so u will not survive without them all

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals