Diet And Following Issues

Sverlonom

I started to eat raw milk with white sugar, apple/orange juices without salt. Sometimes raw beef liver, raw egg yolks. Before im eating raw beef muscle meat and some juices, salt, and i felt much better than now. On peat diet i got increased BP, nausea before wake up at the morning, dandruff, sleep quality worse. I try to eat starches(potatoes, white rice) without fat and with a lot of honey 100-200g, and got constipated. I think carrot salad cause of constipation too. How to eat starches and meat without issues, may be cut out all sugar? Before milk/juices diet i have low body temerature at the morning, that increases after meal with meat and salt.

schultz

I try to eat starches(potatoes, white rice) without fat

Ray specifically recommends that if you are going to eat starches that you eat them with fat. Some fat could possibly help with the constipation as well. Do you add fat to the carrot salad?

OP
S

Sverlonom

500g raw fatty beef forcemeat + fruits: oranges, apples(or juices), raw beef liver, raw egg yolks(low PUFA). Now i tried coocked potatoes and white rice. In my case i think raw meat has better diggesting than the coocked. I want try diet coocked starches(white rice, potatoes, buckwheat) + fatty raw beef forcemeat, raw beef liver, raw egg yolks. Will raw beef thyroid gland helpful for thyroid functioning or something else beef organs? Should i drop all sugars on starch diet? Honey? How much salt? Should i add calcium to the meat(eggshell) ?

OP
S

Sverlonom

BP, heart rate, and body temperature is rised on milk diet, low appetite appeared too. ~120/70, ~90bpm, 36-36.6C now. Before milk diet i had low body temperature at the morning, that rises after meal after 2-3 hours, cold feet and nose. I didn't add any fat to carrot salad.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals