Microwaving DMSO with DHT powder to dissolve it.

I found that microwaving DHT powder in DMSO allows the powder to fully dissolve. I pour some DMSO and DHT into a shot glass, and I only need to microwave for 15-20 seconds for it to dissolve. Is this ok? or is dangerous???

EustaceBagge

I found that microwaving DHT powder in DMSO allows the powder to fully dissolve. I pour some DMSO and DHT into a shot glass, and I only need to microwave for 15-20 seconds for it to dissolve. Is this ok? or is dangerous???
I did something similar. Heated DMSO in a saucepan for like 30 seconds when it started fuming, then I dissolved DHT and waited for it to cool down. It works for me and I can definitely feel it's effects at a 5% concentration (10mg dht in 100dmso = 10% -> added 100ml of lotion so it became 5%). I'm even inclined to believe that next time I can make a 20% concentration easily this way.

I did something similar. Heated DMSO in a saucepan for like 30 seconds when it started fuming, then I dissolved DHT and waited for it to cool down. It works for me and I can definitely feel it's effects at a 5% concentration (10mg dht in 100dmso = 10% -> added 100ml of lotion so it became 5%). I'm even inclined to believe that next time I can make a 20% concentration easily this way.
DMSO decomposes when heated into some not very friendly compounds.

EustaceBagge

DMSO decomposes when heated into some not very friendly compounds.
Yeah I didn't try to make it decompose, and I could easily touch the solution which indicated to me that it was not too hot. Next time I'll try to control the heating process to prevent it from fuming:angelic:.

Yeah I didn't try to make it decompose, and I could easily touch the solution which indicated to me that it was not too hot. Next time I'll try to control the heating process to prevent it from fuming:angelic:.
Probably a very good idea as the fumes have a high explosive potential.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals