Pregnenolone Powder Won't Dissolve in DMSO

johnwester130

Hi, can you explain how dmso changes how the body use hormones please?

I am taking testosterone and dht with dsmo..

Thanks

I read somewhere DMSO makes it enter the cell deeper, and for longer, and creatves a reservoir of the hormone under the skin, so the the levels can get too high.

With alcohol and MCT oil, it is a safer entry to the body

T

TheBeard

I also take base testosterone dissolved in 10% DMSO applied to shoulders(works the best). Testosterone in alcohol and MCT oil is much weaker compared to with DMSO unless applied directly on scrotum. For some reason scrotum application create testicular pain for me. I take it as TRT so I'm shut down for long time.

Cool.
How much are you applying each time?
At what concentration?

shine

I also take base testosterone dissolved in 10% DMSO applied to shoulders(works the best). Testosterone in alcohol and MCT oil is much weaker compared to with DMSO unless applied directly on scrotum. For some reason scrotum application create testicular pain for me. I take it as TRT so I'm shut down for long time.

If you're using a 10% DMSO solution, what is the other 90%? Water?

Pavel

Cool.
How much are you applying each time?
At what concentration?
I take low 10mg dose once in the morning per day. Anything higher overstimulates me too much, cause anxiety and insomnia. Concentration is 1mg/drop.

Pavel

I read somewhere DMSO makes it enter the cell deeper, and for longer, and creatves a reservoir of the hormone under the skin, so the the levels can get too high.

With alcohol and MCT oil, it is a safer entry to the body
Yes, you are right. The higher DMSO concentration I used, stronger and longer testosterone half life became at the same dose and concentration. My sweet spot is 10%.

S

StayPositive

You got testiclular pain from testosterone +DMSO on scrotom?

T

TheBeard

Yes I have but its from DMSO, testosterone in alcohol and MCT oil doesn't cause any testicular pain. I believe DMSO penetrates very deep.

Testosterone base dissolves great in MCT oil if you heat it a little, no need for alcohol that will be irritating.
Sunflower lecithin and MCT oil makes a great testosterone ointment you can apply to the scrotum or armpits.

Pavel

Testosterone base dissolves great in MCT oil if you heat it a little, no need for alcohol that will be irritating.
Sunflower lecithin and MCT oil makes a great testosterone ointment you can apply to the scrotum or armpits.
Thanks for the idea! I try that on my next batch. So armpits have to be shaved then?

Matestube

Yes, you are right. The higher DMSO concentration I used, stronger and longer testosterone half life became at the same dose and concentration. My sweet spot is 10%.

Very interesting finding.
So testosterone in 99.9% DMSO would have a longer half-life than in 10% DMSO?

Have you done blood test on test + DMSO?

Judd Crane

Anyone found a reliable way to dissolve pregnenolone? I tried 50/50 MCT and alc. 96% but it precipitates after a while.

Back
Top Bottom