Pregnenolone Powder Won't Dissolve in DMSO

O

oldfriend

I purchased some micronized pregnenolone powder from suchlabs. It is supposedly 99.9% pure. I asked for CoA via e-mail, but didn't get a response. Decided to pull the trigger despite it being double the price of Health Natura because they advertise here. Now it's not dissolving in DMSO which shouldn't be happening right? Possibly pregnenolone acetate?

Pavel

I purchased some micronized pregnenolone powder from suchlabs. It is supposedly 99.9% pure. I asked for CoA via e-mail, but didn't get a response. Decided to pull the trigger despite it being double the price of Health Natura because they advertise here. Now it's not dissolving in DMSO which shouldn't be happening right? Possibly pregnenolone acetate?
Pregnenolone solubility in DMSO is 22mg/ml. If you are using more then that it wont dissolve. My pregnenolone form Health Natura fully dissolve in DMSO and rubbing alcohol.

johnwester130

try mixing it in ethyl alcohol

and a bit of oil like vitamin E or MCT oil to reduce the harshness and delay absorption a bit

so i do :

30ml chubby gorilla bottle

roughly 22ml vitamin or fractionated coconut oil
roughly 8ml alcohol as ethyl alcohol

the powder is then added in

Broken man

Did they respond to you?

Austin Resch

and a bit of oil like vitamin E or MCT oil to reduce the harshness and delay absorption a bit

so i do :

how much preg. powder do you add in? Would the solubility of prog. powder be same/similar in your recipe?

Austin Resch

it's about 1 gram per 30ml you can dissolve

You take this orally? You think its fine to mix the solution in a bowl then transfer to tincture, and would a regular glass jar be fine to prepare/store the solution with DMSO?

johnwester130

You take this orally? You think its fine to mix the solution in a bowl then transfer to tincture, and would a regular glass jar be fine to prepare/store the solution with DMSO?

no just make your own

Do not use DMSO because it alters how your body uses the hormone

johnwester130

Sounds good. For the solution that you make, how do you consume it (ingestion, topical, etc.)? and how long long have you used it?

i haven't used pregnenolone in a while

what I do now is
vitamin e 25ml
5ml Food grade ethanol
1 gram progesterone
1 gram DHEA, or Testosterone

T

TheBeard

so i do :

Fractionated coconut oil leaves an incredibly thick layer on your skin that doesn't absorb, that's hardly practical.

johnwester130

All of those leave a thick layer.
How do you go about your day after applying?
Where do you apply it?

a drop on the wrist

just rub it in with your palm

oil mixed with alcohol is a completely different effect though than just oil

S

StayPositive

no just make your own

Do not use DMSO because it alters how your body uses the hormone
Hi, can you explain how dmso changes how the body use hormones please?

I am taking testosterone and dht with dsmo..

Thanks

Pavel

I am taking testosterone and dht with dsmo..
I also take base testosterone dissolved in 10% DMSO applied to shoulders(works the best). Testosterone in alcohol and MCT oil is much weaker compared to with DMSO unless applied directly on scrotum. For some reason scrotum application create testicular pain for me. I take it as TRT so I'm shut down for long time.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom