Acquired DHT Powder. How To Make Topical Formula With DMSO?

ddjd

hi all,

ive had this DHT powder a while now. i took it orally and its the real deal, very happy with it.

But i want to make a topical solution with DMSO for extra absorption.

I also have MCT oil. should i mix MCT and DMSO? or is DMSO and ethanol better?

I also read that the DMSO should only be 10% of the solution, is that correct?

Mountain

Interested in hearing responses to this. Would you mind sharing your source? I've considered registering a business name in order to buy from a local scientific chemical supply company, but am still weighing up options.

aquaman

1. Take dht
2. Put it in some dmso

Dunno, you could look at haidut’s old dmso formulation of the dht he had

OP
ddjd

ddjd

1. Take dht
2. Put it in some dmso

Dunno, you could look at haidut’s old dmso formulation of the dht he had
no it doesnt dissolve in dmso alone. maybe i need to add ethanol?

metamorph

It does dissolve, you either put too much or did not wait long enough.
Does it have to be only dmso? For instance, I tried dissolving DHT in 70% dmso & 30% colloidal silver. I mixed 200mg DHT in 10ml to yield about 1mg/drop. I tried heating it and mixing it vigorously but it’s still clumpy. Any thoughts?

brightside

Does it have to be only dmso? For instance, I tried dissolving DHT in 70% dmso & 30% colloidal silver. I mixed 200mg DHT in 10ml to yield about 1mg/drop. I tried heating it and mixing it vigorously but it’s still clumpy. Any thoughts?
Why would silver help?

The DMSO has a maximum capacity for DHT at around 50mg/ml, I think. If you exceed that, it will settle on the bottom.

If you don’t, and it still doesn’t dissolve, then its from the fact that its poorly micronized. Usually waiting up to a day allows it to fully dissolve, but it does slow down once you start approaching that 50mg/ml concentration.

In your batch, you only have 20mg/ml, which means that you just need to wait for the clumps to slowly dissolve. Not sure if the silver would be in the way, probably not.

metamorph

Why would silver help?

The DMSO has a maximum capacity for DHT at around 50mg/ml, I think. If you exceed that, it will settle on the bottom.

If you don’t, and it still doesn’t dissolve, then its from the fact that its poorly micronized. Usually waiting up to a day allows it to fully dissolve, but it does slow down once you start approaching that 50mg/ml concentration.

In your batch, you only have 20mg/ml, which means that you just need to wait for the clumps to slowly dissolve. Not sure if the silver would be in the way, probably not.
The addition of silver, aloe or distilled water was in the recipe I found.

The DHT isn't micronized so that is likely the issue. Even the micronized test base that I received wasn't easy to dissolve in Vit. E/EVOO.

Checked the dropper bottle I put it in again today and clumps still remain.

At this point I may just have to use the DHT powder sublingually. However, I wanted to create a solution for better absorption and to use topically on gyno to see if it helps remedy it.

Any further advice is appreciated. Thank you.

maxpower

The DHT isn't micronized so that is likely the issue. Even the micronized test base that I received wasn't easy to dissolve in Vit. E/EVOO.

At this point I may just have to use the DHT powder sublingually. However, I wanted to create a solution for better absorption and to use topically on gyno to see if it helps remedy it.

Warm the glass dropper after the solution is inside under a hot tap then it will dissolve

brightside

Yes, I usually use ethanol to dissolve my T powder, and then evaporate it to speed up the process. Compared to the T/DHT from PPL/DO, some US bought DHEA dissolves almost instantly. It's just lazy Chinese manufacturing.

Assuming the colloidal silver isn't disrupting anything, you should be able to reach 35mg/ml assuming that the other part is as viscous as DMSO.

Just make some pure DMSO-DHT and then later add a bit of aloe if you want. You could also do that after you apply, as a post-treatment.

metamorph

Yes, I usually use ethanol to dissolve my T powder, and then evaporate it to speed up the process. Compared to the T/DHT from PPL/DO, some US bought DHEA dissolves almost instantly. It's just lazy Chinese manufacturing.

Assuming the colloidal silver isn't disrupting anything, you should be able to reach 35mg/ml assuming that the other part is as viscous as DMSO.

Just make some pure DMSO-DHT and then later add a bit of aloe if you want. You could also do that after you apply, as a post-treatment.
Great idea. And, It’s PPL. I’ll try pure DMSO-DHT. Sending you a DM as well. Thanks