Maximum amount of carbs in a single meal?

Trullo

Can I eat all my carbs in a single meal at lunch even if I eat 120 grams of rice per day? More or less 100 grams of carbs in a single meal?

OP
T

Trullo

No, your Krebs Cycle would explode.
That's impossible, before I have to convert glucose in piruvate to send it to krebs cycle and I suppose that with a carbs fasting of 24 hours it'll be a good system to downregulate it.

The problem is blood glucose spike.

Nomane Euger

Can I eat all my carbs in a single meal at lunch even if I eat 120 grams of rice per day? More or less 100 grams of carbs in a single meal?
you should ideally eat as often as possible to sustain the highest degree of well being you can reach when you eat foods,you can eat as much as you want in a single meal as long as you still maintain this highest degree and do not experience negatives symptoms.I have already eaten an entire jar of 500 grams of honey in one hour and I felt excellent, no negative symptoms

reality

you should ideally eat as often as possible to sustain the highest degree of well being you can reach when you eat foods,you can eat as much as you want in a single meal as long as you still maintain this highest degree and do not experience negatives symptoms.I have already eaten an entire jar of 500 grams of honey in one hour and I felt excellent, no negative symptoms

That’s a hell a lot of honey. Are you pooh bear?

Nomane Euger

Slappy Hands

i agree. i was dubious about eating plain sugar, but it now makes up about 1/3 of my daily calories because it's just so convenient and energizing (i feel best around 3500-4k calories, most of it carbs). raw honey is also great, but it doesn't dissolve nearly as easily so i keep it for teas and shakes

the difference between fresh juice and fresh juice with 100g of plain sugar is comparable to satiation i get from starch, with none of the apparent drawbacks. it's just important to compensate with vitamins, specifically b vitamins like thiamine, which i guess you can get from liver etc

i agree. i was dubious about eating plain sugar, but it now makes up about 1/3 of my daily calories because it's just so convenient and energizing (i feel best around 3500-4k calories, most of it carbs). raw honey is also great, but it doesn't dissolve nearly as easily so i keep it for teas and shakes

the difference between fresh juice and fresh juice with 100g of plain sugar is comparable to satiation i get from starch, with none of the apparent drawbacks. it's just important to compensate with vitamins, specifically b vitamins like thiamine, which i guess you can get from liver etc
I keep hearing that sugar depleted vitamins. May be a dumb question hear but not sure of the answer. Does it just raise your metabolism which uses up more nutrients or something else? Is white sugar only of concern because it lack micros, unlike say fruit?

PeskyPeater

There is fructose malabsorption between 25gr - 50gr of fructose per meal, but it helps to absorb them with the addition of glucose.

Truswell AS, Seach JM, Thorburn AW. Incompleteabsorption of pure fructose in healthy subjects and thefacilitating effects of glucose. Am J Clin Nutr 1998; 48:142430.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals