Eating A LOT Of Fruits At Once

andrei

Hi guys! i'd like to ask something.

I eat around 3 meals of fruits per day. For instance 6 bananas and 500 grams of grapes as a meal.
That is a lot of sugar with traces of protein.
I don't want animal food at that point. My body craves animal protein once a day, at night.

Is it bad to eat so much fruit at once? Should i eat them with milk?

Tenacity

Peat says its wise to eat protein with carbohydrates, because the protein assimilates better in the presence of sugar and its associated minerals. It also prevents too much tryptophan dominating the blood. Although if you're getting enough protein and you feel good you're likely fine.

GAF

Hi guys! i'd like to ask something.

I eat around 3 meals of fruits per day. For instance 6 bananas and 500 grams of grapes as a meal.
That is a lot of sugar with traces of protein.
I don't want animal food at that point. My body craves animal protein once a day, at night.

Is it bad to eat so much fruit at once? Should i eat them with milk?

10 years ago, when I was little more than a corpse, I did "The Mucusless Diet Healing System" of Professor Arnold Ehret for about 18 mos. Saved my life for sure. I ate all the fruit my gf could cut up for me every day. Just got better and better. The only thing that tasted any good was the fruit. Everything else tasted dirty and made me feel like pooh. People would tell me that I did not look like death warmed over any longer and would ask me what was I doing. I told them I just ate fruit. It was hilarious because of the looks on their faces, and just like programmed robots, they would say "what about protein?" They would nearly also say, "I could never do that. I have to have my Mexican Food." I would respond, "Well, I guess you haven't been nearly dead recently".

I came to understand that eating fruit is eating sunshine and it is the energy of sun, in the fruit, that begins to cleanse and empower your body towards good health. Milk it as long as it lasts and don't worry about it. Your body will tell you when it is time to alter your approach.

HLP

I did an all fruit diet back in the 80's but looking back, I see the need for milk to make it complete. It was so cleansing, that I had awful acne all over the place. This indicates to me that my liver couldn't keep up and that protein was lacking.

EIRE24

I did an all fruit diet back in the 80's but looking back, I see the need for milk to make it complete. It was so cleansing, that I had awful acne all over the place. This indicates to me that my liver couldn't keep up and that protein was lacking.
You had awful acne on the all fruit diet?

Xisca

I am also good on all fruits, but cannot have only them in the evening and also feel like eating some protein then.
I like meat with raw fruits or cooked apples, liver with honey...
I usually also have eggs in the morning.
I think you can go on if your body feels good. Your taste will tell you.
I can easily eat 6 bananas.

I know several persons who do this without that much protein and they seem fine.
I am skeptical at letting strong detox symptoms occur, just in case they are not detox but lacks of whatever, and also because this is tiring for the body. Slow is fast!

Travis

Peat says its wise to eat protein with carbohydrates, because the protein assimilates better in the presence of sugar and its associated minerals. It also prevents too much tryptophan dominating the blood.
This is true with with refined dextrose fed to rats. The insulin is thought to draw other proteins into the muscle and leave the tryptophan "hanging". Casein is always able to prevent this spike in tryptophan after refined sugar ingestion by providing competing amino acids.

But this has never been tested with fruit. If insulin (or IGF-1) was responsible, you would expect that fruit would have much less of an effect. Also, fruit does have the tryptophan-competing amino acids. The published low protein contents of fruit is partially the result of it's high water content.

And long-term fruit consumption would probably lower the tryptophan ratio. Apples have a Tryp/ΣLNAA ratio of about 3.5. This is lower than cheese, nuts, meat, leaves, and nearly everything.

They serotonin in bananas and pineapples seems to be inactivated by monoamine oxidase in the liver and/or intestines.

This is interesting stuff, but I don't think that fruit has ever been shown to raise the plasma tryptophan ratio (although there are plenty of studies showing conclusively that refined sugar and starch can do this.)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals