Male 26 with a bald spot kinda worried

Rogerd

Hey all,

So I’m 26 with a bald spot I don’t have the best hairline and density but that’s okay I can live with it, but I’ve been thinning considerably at my vertex which has me genuinely concerned, despite the look, the only other people I see with vertex/crown thinning are old men, like 50+.

I’m overweight for sure, struggle with “stress” but nonetheless this is concerning and not sure what I can do about it.

Whilst it’s common for men to lose their hair in 20/30s I very very rarely see men with bald spots on the crown at my age, I have noticed larger men have this issue.

Do we think this could be related to heart/cardiovascular health?

Apple

Hey all,

So I’m 26 with a bald spot I don’t have the best hairline and density but that’s okay I can live with it, but I’ve been thinning considerably at my vertex which has me genuinely concerned, despite the look, the only other people I see with vertex/crown thinning are old men, like 50+.

I’m overweight for sure, struggle with “stress” but nonetheless this is concerning and not sure what I can do about it.

Whilst it’s common for men to lose their hair in 20/30s I very very rarely see men with bald spots on the crown at my age, I have noticed larger men have this issue.

Do we think this could be related to heart/cardiovascular health?
So what is your basal temperature ?

Pablo Cruise

I’m going to start recording these from tomorrow
I belive hair loss as you explain is rarely or infrequently due to Cardiovascular issues. You said overweight so your diet is poor. I believe most hair loss is genetic but poor health does not help. Get on healthy diet......... or not. You might be better off with finasteride. Minoxidil oral with your CV issues, well, you need heart doc to determine that. I hope you can change your eating habits. It can be done but it is up to you how you want to live and how long.

OP
R

Rogerd

I belive hair loss as you explain is rarely or infrequently due to Cardiovascular issues. You said overweight so your diet is poor. I believe most hair loss is genetic but poor health does not help. Get on healthy diet......... or not. You might be better off with finasteride. Minoxidil oral with your CV issues, well, you need heart doc to determine that. I hope you can change your eating habits. It can be done but it is up to you how you want to live and how long.
Absolutely I’ve been sorting myself out recently, getting in shape healthier eating and and exercise etc I’m getting there. But I feel like even once I get to a very healthy weight and diet, will the hair come back?

Apple

I’m going to start recording these from tomorrow
First thing to keep in check is temperature (and heart rate) ...
If it is low, it means all enzyms in the body (including scalp skin) underperforming or performing wrong way. It is sort of skin myxedema, manifestation of hypothyroidism.
Not only core temperature is important, but hands and feet should be warm too (without gloves) to make sure that your scalp is warm and at a decent temperature and gets enough blood.

Last edited:

Pablo Cruise

Absolutely I’ve been sorting myself out recently, getting in shape healthier eating and and exercise etc I’m getting there. But I feel like even once I get to a very healthy weight and diet, will the hair come back?
I doubt it. Finasteride is great and good health would only add to it. Fin and oral Minox would likely get your hair back as you loss is recent.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals