Malar Edema

LUH 3417

ive never had those fluid like sacs on top of your cheekbone until now. its development coincides with my use of progest-e. I'm not blaming it on progest-e but I don't know what is going on since I also developed my first spider vein using progesterone. Has anyone ever successfully eliminated their malar edema? I always had smooth looking skin so this is not a welcome change. The general consensus seems to be progesterone makes you release estrogen first. In that case I don't think it's worth it for me with all the unwanted side effects. I feel like I've aged 5 years in 6 months.

Margot Barber

ive never had those fluid like sacs on top of your cheekbone until now. its development coincides with my use of progest-e. I'm not blaming it on progest-e but I don't know what is going on since I also developed my first spider vein using progesterone. Has anyone ever successfully eliminated their malar edema? I always had smooth looking skin so this is not a welcome change. The general consensus seems to be progesterone makes you release estrogen first. In that case I don't think it's worth it for me with all the unwanted side effects. I feel like I've aged 5 years in 6 months.
HI there - I know yours is an old post so you may not see my reply. I think I've had a similar experience. Thoughts of plastic surgery flashing through my mind to remove these! Wondering if you had any changes in these with removal of progesterone or indeed anything else?

OP
LUH 3417

LUH 3417

HI there - I know yours is an old post so you may not see my reply. I think I've had a similar experience. Thoughts of plastic surgery flashing through my mind to remove these! Wondering if you had any changes in these with removal of progesterone or indeed anything else?
Hi it kind of went away on it’s own but is still slightly there. The skin under my eyes became slightly yellow at this time too.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals