What Lab Tests Should I Order?

hillary

Hello, having some issues develop over the last few years. From what I know it seemed to start my first few months of pregnancy and had gotten worse over breastfeeding. My main concern is these red dots appearing all over my body, as well as hand swelling, low blood pressure, brain fog. Want to get tested for any vitamin and mineral deficiencies but not sure where to start. I have a lab from this past February 2017 that I've been going. It's a comprehensive metabolic panel. I'll attach a picture. I'm thinking I'm mildly anemic with low hemoglobin at 13.3, low in calcium 8.7, low in protein 6.5, high bun creative ratio 23, and high glucose at 80. I'm currently wondering if I should up my iron intake and make sure I consume dairy hours after to insure propure iron intake. I've been consuming a peat diet for one year now. Noticed improvements in basal body temp but still have vascular issues (so many spider veins developing in past two years), possible anemia issues. What's the best test to order to get complete vitamin and mineral deficiency state? I know my hormones are out of limits because ive been breastfeeding for nearly 3 years without eating enough food. Had a hormone test in July and tsh was 3.4, prolactin 17, estradiol 54, progesterone 0.5... I took progest e for awhile but stopped one night when my heart was racing and had extreme anxiety after dosing like 15 drops over the day.

OP
H

hillary

IMG_4646.JPG
IMG_4644.JPG