Christianity "Magicians" Prove A Spiritual World Exists

Sebastian B

Forum Supporter

View: https://youtu.be/fIOnsE3TWWE?si=QaYmD4glTBTOpGm_

If you have some free time, I highly recommend watching this 3.5-hour video. It conclusively proves the existence of a spiritual world, illustrates how the supernatural interacts with the natural, and reveals the true nature of our reality.

Additionally, below are some Bible verses that illustrate supernatural events performed by humans, either through the power of demons or by the hand of Moses through God's divine power.

Acts 8:9-11 (Douay-Rheims): And there was great joy in that city. Now there was a certain man named Simon who before had been a magician in that city, seducing the people of Samaria, giving out that he was some great one: To whom they all gave ear, from the least to the greatest, saying: This man is the power of God, which is called great.

Acts 13:6-8 (Douay-Rheims): And when they had gone through the whole island, as far as Paphos, they found a certain man, a magician, a false prophet, a Jew, whose name was Bar-jesu: Who was with the proconsul Sergius Paulus, a prudent man. He, sending for Barnabas and Saul, desired to hear the word of God. But Elymas the magician (for so his name is interpreted) withstood them, seeking to turn away the proconsul from the faith.

2 Chronicles 33:6 (Douay-Rheims): And he made his sons to pass through the fire in the valley of Benennom: he observed dreams, followed divinations, gave himself up to magic arts, had with him magicians, and enchanters: and he wrought many evils before the Lord, to provoke him to anger.

Exodus 7:10-12 (Douay-Rheims): So Moses and Aaron went in unto Pharao, and did as the Lord had commanded. And Aaron took the rod before Pharao and his servants, and it was turned into a serpent. And Pharao called the wise men and the magicians: and they also by Egyptian enchantments and certain secrets did in like manner. And they every one cast down their rods, and they were turned into serpents: but Aaron's rod devoured their rods.

Exodus 7:19-22 (Douay-Rheims): And the Lord said to Moses: Say to Aaron, Take thy rod, and stretch forth thy hand upon the waters of Egypt, and upon their rivers, and streams and pools, and all the ponds of waters, that they may be turned into blood: and let blood be in all the land of Egypt, both in vessels of wood and of stone. And Moses and Aaron did as the Lord had commanded: and lifting up the rod he struck the water of the river before Pharao and his servants: and it was turned into blood. And the fishes that were in the river died: and the river corrupted, and the Egyptians could not drink the water of the river, and there was blood in all the land of Egypt.

Exodus 8:16-19 (Douay-Rheims): And the Lord said to Moses: Say to Aaron, Stretch forth thy rod, and strike the dust of the earth; and may there be sciniphs in all the land of Egypt. And they did so. And Aaron stretched forth his hand, holding the rod: and he struck the dust of the earth, and there came sciniphs on men and on beasts: all the dust of the earth was turned into sciniphs through all the land of Egypt. And the magicians with their enchantments practiced in like manner, to bring forth sciniphs, and they could not and there were sciniphs as well on men as on beasts. And the magicians said to Pharao: This is the finger of God. And Pharao's heart was hardened, and he hearkened not unto them, as the Lord had commanded.

Last edited:
OP
S

Sebastian B

Forum Supporter
Are you a feeneyite?
I uphold the Pre-Vatican II understanding of extra Ecclesiam nulla salus ("outside the Church there is no salvation") which is that only Catholics can go to heaven and that only those baptised with water can go to heaven. I also oppose the doctrines of baptism of desire and baptism of blood as well as the view that non-Catholics can go to heaven.

NationalPeatism

Forum Supporter
I uphold the Pre-Vatican II understanding of extra Ecclesiam nulla salus ("outside the Church there is no salvation") which is that only Catholics can go to heaven and that only those baptised with water can go to heaven. I also oppose the doctrines of baptism of desire and baptism of blood as well as the view that non-Catholics can go to heaven.
I am also a Sedevacantist and reject the teachings of the Vatican II, but the novus ordo church did not invent baptism of blood and desire. St Thomas Aquinas, St Alphonsus Liguori, St Ambrose, St Augustine, and others affirmed it. It is also taught in virtually all catechisms approved by the Church along with the council of Trent.

OP
S

Sebastian B

Forum Supporter
I am also a Sedevacantist and reject the teachings of the Vatican II, but the novus ordo church did not invent baptism of blood and desire. St Thomas Aquinas, St Alphonsus Liguori, St Ambrose, St Augustine, and others affirmed it. It is also taught in virtually all catechisms approved by the Church along with the council of Trent.
Aside from there being absolutely no biblical support for baptism of desire and baptism of blood, the Church has never dogmatically taught it. The Council of Trent rejects baptism of desire. The MHFM has some great videos on the issue, which I recommend you watch:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPw8aNNX0ds

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nH5hL0ZshMQ&t=620s

ATCP

View: https://youtu.be/fIOnsE3TWWE?si=QaYmD4glTBTOpGm_

If you have some free time, I highly recommend watching this 3.5-hour video. It conclusively proves the existence of a spiritual world, illustrates how the supernatural interacts with the natural, and reveals the true nature of our reality.

Additionally, below are some Bible verses that illustrate supernatural events performed by humans, either through the power of demons or by the hand of Moses through God's divine power.

Acts 8:9-11 (Douay-Rheims): And there was great joy in that city. Now there was a certain man named Simon who before had been a magician in that city, seducing the people of Samaria, giving out that he was some great one: To whom they all gave ear, from the least to the greatest, saying: This man is the power of God, which is called great.

Acts 13:6-8 (Douay-Rheims): And when they had gone through the whole island, as far as Paphos, they found a certain man, a magician, a false prophet, a Jew, whose name was Bar-jesu: Who was with the proconsul Sergius Paulus, a prudent man. He, sending for Barnabas and Saul, desired to hear the word of God. But Elymas the magician (for so his name is interpreted) withstood them, seeking to turn away the proconsul from the faith.

2 Chronicles 33:6 (Douay-Rheims): And he made his sons to pass through the fire in the valley of Benennom: he observed dreams, followed divinations, gave himself up to magic arts, had with him magicians, and enchanters: and he wrought many evils before the Lord, to provoke him to anger.

Exodus 7:10-12 (Douay-Rheims): So Moses and Aaron went in unto Pharao, and did as the Lord had commanded. And Aaron took the rod before Pharao and his servants, and it was turned into a serpent. And Pharao called the wise men and the magicians: and they also by Egyptian enchantments and certain secrets did in like manner. And they every one cast down their rods, and they were turned into serpents: but Aaron's rod devoured their rods.

Exodus 7:19-22 (Douay-Rheims): And the Lord said to Moses: Say to Aaron, Take thy rod, and stretch forth thy hand upon the waters of Egypt, and upon their rivers, and streams and pools, and all the ponds of waters, that they may be turned into blood: and let blood be in all the land of Egypt, both in vessels of wood and of stone. And Moses and Aaron did as the Lord had commanded: and lifting up the rod he struck the water of the river before Pharao and his servants: and it was turned into blood. And the fishes that were in the river died: and the river corrupted, and the Egyptians could not drink the water of the river, and there was blood in all the land of Egypt.

Exodus 8:16-19 (Douay-Rheims): And the Lord said to Moses: Say to Aaron, Stretch forth thy rod, and strike the dust of the earth; and may there be sciniphs in all the land of Egypt. And they did so. And Aaron stretched forth his hand, holding the rod: and he struck the dust of the earth, and there came sciniphs on men and on beasts: all the dust of the earth was turned into sciniphs through all the land of Egypt. And the magicians with their enchantments practiced in like manner, to bring forth sciniphs, and they could not and there were sciniphs as well on men as on beasts. And the magicians said to Pharao: This is the finger of God. And Pharao's heart was hardened, and he hearkened not unto them, as the Lord had commanded.

Interesting watch - thanks for sharing.

Not sure if you have looked into John Crowder, but he's got an excellent book called miracle workers, reformers and the and the new mystics which explores a lot of the church fathers and revivals and looks at the biblically based miracles and expressions of god's power that weren't demonic in origin.

It's a shame to see people sell their souls when based on the bible and in recorded history we see examples of people blessed with these miracles that access it through Jesus Christ.

"Very truly I tell you, whoever beleives in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to father. And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the father may be glorified by the son. You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it" John 14: 12-15

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals