[Using rock powders for health] Book notes/summary: The Enlivened Rock Powders by Harvey Lisle

[Not sure where this should be posted, but putting it under "health" because the book is basically one giant explanation about how and why rock powders can be used as a basis of overall life improvement by increasing natural magnetic forces in the soil and potentially the body]

Just finished this great book, would encourage anyone to read it... here are some notes & major points:

Genesis 2:7
[7] And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

Mica, feldspar, granite, basalt, sandstone, orthoclase = silica minerals. Coal is also a silicate mineral.

The two major polarities of rock powders are silicon (silica) and lime (calcium). Clays operate somewhere in the middle of this spectrum and can have similarities to both.

Silica and lime can vary from paramagnetic to diamagnetic.

Paramagnetic = parallel magnetic field which creates charge but doesn't cause one substance to be moved by another.

Lisle calls paramagnetism an "ability to resonate with a cosmic force."

Diamagnetic = generates magnetic field in the opposite direction of a magnetic field being applied to a substance; magnetism which repels other magnetic substances.

Aluminum is the most abundant metal in the earth's crust.

In mammals, iron transports oxygen from the lungs to the rest of the body and also carbon dioxide from the bodily tissues back to the lungs where the carbon dioxide is then exhaled.

Paramagnetic clays promote sap circulation in plants.

Azomite is a montmorillonite clay that is highly paramagnetic.

Clay reflects the constellations. When the sun is out, it's paramagnetic. When the moon is out, it's diamagnetic.

Clay is extremely fine in size. Medium sized sand is 0.25-0.5mm in diameter, whereas clay is 0.002mm in diameter. "It takes 90,000,000 particles of clay to make a gram" while there's only 5,700 particles per gram of medium sized sand.

The calcium in clay particles can be exchanged for hydrogen in plant roots.

"Bentonite clay is a mixture of aluminum and magnesium silicate minerals and generally comes from weathered volcanic ash." Pg. 61

Zeolite uniquely allow passage of water between channels while maintaining the same crystal structure. This allows ions to be exchanged from the zeolite to the structure and vice versa. By this definition, a hypothesis could be formed that zeolite can possibly restructure the internal ions of a person from the inside out, swapping chaotic, positively charged ions with structured and/or negatively charged ones.

Zeolites can adsorb up to 30% of their dry weight of the gases ammonia and nitrogen. Lisle suggests that because of this, they would be ideal to add to manure so that those gases are kept in the fertilizer product instead of being released into the atmosphere.

The zeolites clinoptilotite and mordenite have been studied for use on animals. Broadly speaking, Lisle asserts that zeolite additions to animal feed have improved digestion, weight gain, reduced odors, increased survival rate, and eliminated molds in the feed itself.

Two nervous systems:

Craniosacral - parasympathetic... cranial and sacrum together. Contracts pupils, slows heart, slows breathing, increases gland secretions.

Thoracolumbar - sympathetic... spine. Dilates pupils, quickens heart, quickens breathing, decreases gland secretions.

An analogy of the earth as a body:
Core, mantle, mountain ranges = skeleton
Soil = digestive system
Oceans, waterways, rain = blood (revitalizes the land)
Bacteria, algae, trees, plants = lungs (regenerates atmosphere)
Animal kingdom = nervous system (organisms attuned and sensitized to their surrounding environment)
Humans = free will expression (of earth as a total organism). The expression of humans results in the health (beauty) or destruction of the planet depending on what conscious choices are made - pg. 79

A summarized excerpt from 'The Big Picture' by Michael Dowd

Levity is the polar force to gravity. Lisle asserts that science cannot explain levity because it's a spiritual matter and not a material one. An evidence of levity is how the nutrients of the soil end up in the top of a tree. pg. 80

Organic matter is the insulator between the two polarities of soil. Lisle states that it takes a minimum of 2.5% organic matter to "handle the insulation function" but anyone should aim to have 3.5%. Humus and humates are organic matter.

"When a salt fertilizer dissolves in water, an ionic solution capable of conducting electricity is formed. This erases all insulation and eliminates any chance of balancing the forces in terms of which we speak." Pg. 82

"Lime" brings diamagnetic properties to soil. Silica and clay will add paramagnetic forces to the soil.

"...stay away from solutions that will carry electrical currents." This namely includes sea salt. Lisle hypothesizes that sugar and fish solutions should be fine though because they're not ionic nor do they carry an electrical charge.

Soil health is a balance of paramagnetic sand and organic material.

CEC = cation exchange capacity. According to Lisle, the CEC of soil is "about the most meaningful value found in any soil report." Higher CEC = higher soil fertility.

For sandy soil, CEC could be as high as 10. For clay soil it could run up to 20 infrequently. Lisle states that he rarely saw a CEC over 20 in the ten years that he worked on this lab testing. He then says that the CEC of two Egyptian soils he ran came back at 42 and 45, which is incredible. He previously mentions that the Nile River is or once was a tremendous source of paramagnetic, diamagnetic sands and organic material.

Humic acid + lime forms humates. "Soils rich in humates are extremely fertile." A soil rich in humus but lacking lime won't be fertile. This is a common problem in America.

In the morning, the sun rises and the earth exhales. The silica forces are active and cause sap and mists to rise upward.
In the evening, the sun sets and the earth inhales. The "lime" forces are active and cause sap and mists to fall downward.

Soil moisture does the same thing: up in the morning, down at night, as long as the soil has paramagnetism. The paramagnetic exhibition of a soil correlates with the amount of moving moisture contained in the soil.

HUMATES - pg. 98-99
Humates are the salt form of humic acid. "Humus is the organic matter of soils that has decayed sufficiently to have lost it's identity with regards to its origin."
Humic acids are an alkalisoluble fraction of decaying organic materials in soil.
Again, humates are the salt of humic acid.
Humates "poise or regulate water-holding capacity or content" of plants.
"Humates possess extremely high ion exchange capacities."
"Humates reduce soil erosion by increasing the cohesive forces of the very fine soil particles."
Fertile soils are easily friable; broken, crumbled, reduced to powder.
The thing that makes soils friable is the formation of colloidal mineral complexes.
Colloidal mineral complexes "assist in aeration" and prevent "large clods and stratification."
"Humic acids can solubilize and make available" rock phosphates and potentially carbon dioxide from calcium carbonate to be used by the roots for photosynthesis.
"The humates are known to stimulate plant enzymes."
"The humates... are nature's soil conditioners par excellence."
"Humate materials are also known as Leonardite."

"It's the paramagnetic forces which keep the plant saps circulating and when there is a good circulation of the plant saps, there should be no winterkills." Pg. 106

Paramagnetic force increases will increase sap circulation which prevents plant disease.

With regard to pests, if plants are radiating a greater magnetic field, insects will not make their home within the confines of those magnetic forces being too bothersome for them to live in.

The magnetic potential that any living organism exudes is sometimes called an "aura."

"To be more specific, both forces, paramagnetic and diamagnetic should be in balance. Some insects have paramagnetic forces and it takes diamagnetic forces to chase them off. Other insects have diamagnetic forces and it takes the paramagnetic forces to chase them off." Pg. 108

Lisle contends that enzymes are similar to electricity in the way that electricity can't exist without an electric motor. Minerals are the potentiators of enzymes. Both minerals and enzymes coexist for the other to function. There are no enzymes without minerals and minerals will serve no function without the "catalyst" of an enzyme putting it into motion. The enzymes of a food are also referred to as a part of the "vital life forces."

The enzymes associated with proteins and minerals are "very sensitive to temperatures above 115-120 degrees Fahrenheit. Higher temperatures distort the protein chains which are the carriers of the enzymes." Pg. 111

Enzyme systems are regulated by "micronutrient keys."

Some of these enzymes and their respective "keys" are:

Nitrate reductase > molybdenum
Gentanic dehydrogenase > copper
Phospholipase > manganese
Cytochrome > iron
Starch phosphorylase > boron
Auxin enzyme > zinc

"The enzymes are protein amino acid clusters. They speed up the rate of a specific chemical reaction in a plant... each enzyme is inert and non-specific until activated by a specific trace element." Pg. 112

Vitamins:
Vita = life
Amine = any group of organic compounds containing nitrogen

"...the bridge between carbon and oxygen is afforded by nitrogen. Nitrogen is the mediator. Nitrogen guides life into form. Nitrogen is the astral element." - Rudolph Steiner pg. 116

Edward Bach (1888-1936) writes of 38 remedies. 37 are flower remedies and 1 is a rock remedy. 20 of them are activated by the sun and 18 are activated by boiling water.

"A man is a product of his time, and he is only able to escape the commonly accepted views if a violent pressure urges him to muster all of his strength to struggle free of these chains of error." - Justus von Liebig

"The human spirit... is a strange thing: 'Whatever doesn't fit into the given circle of thinking, doesn't exist.' " - Justus von Liebig (1803-1873)
pg. 118-119

Lisle thinks that silica (put into the soil) is responsible for shiny hair and eyes in cattle.

"The strength of bones is more dependent on silicon than calcium. Calcium may confer bulk on bones, but it is silica which furnishes most of the strength." Pg. 126

"Rudolf Schindele attests to taking 2 teaspoons of his rock powder daily and his formerly white hair regained some of its youthful color." Pg. 127

Lisle mentions a fellow who takes 1 teaspoon of azomite each meal and another who takes 1/4-1/2 tsp daily for constipation relief.

Lisle also mentions a fellow of 93 years old who still works in an Azomite mine. This same man eats some amount of azomite every day.

Lisle mentions briefly of his own experience that he took 1/4 tsp of a rock powder for a year with no difference until running into a problem which was corrected by not taking the powder. He then states that rock powders are useful for those who aren't getting enough minerals from the foods they're eating, but mineral-rich vegetation causes an overdoing of something 'good.'

Lisle contends that the nearly 100 pyramids which stretch over 70 miles in Egypt are cultivators, antennae, and propellers of paramagnetic energy which is focused into a tower, sometimes named a "king's chamber." He shares an agreement with Phil Callahan over this matter.

The pyramids are made mostly with limestone.

Quartz is highly paramagnetic.

"Volcanic rock is nearly always paramagnetic, basalt being a good example." Pg. 136

The stones of Easter Island are carved from volcanic rock.

As little as 3 trees per acre of land could prevent excessive salt buildup in local soil.

Lisle constructs limestone bushels/pyramids on his "diamagnetic energy centers" and silica ones for his "paramagnetic energy centers."

Radionics devices can be used to amplify paramagnetism. They will amplify whatever the base is founded or sitting on. Lisle mentions the beam projector as being a simple radionics device.

Lisle notes that the forces of paramagnetism take the natural shape of a vortex, much like a tornado, hurricane, double-helix of DNA, Fibonacci sequence, etc.

The vortex pattern of the "lime" patterns is clockwise and the vortex pattern of the silica rock powders is counter-clockwise. Silica vortexes up and lime vortexes down. Therefore, in order to amplify the output of either one, a coil with the respective direction should be applied depending on the rock powders being used.

Lisle suggests that he uses a deep charge marine battery to supply energy to his radionic beam projectors.

Applying a proper radionics device will "treat about one acre at a time" and will take about 4-5 days to treat soil in good condition, but longer for soil in bad condition.

Lisle recounts a story of noxious, short-rays being put off of a television set. Azomite being a silica rock powder neutralized the rays when it was put underneath the television set.

The same silica rock jar approach can be used for computers, microwaves, ovens, and can also be placed around the perimeter of a house to stop intruding magnetism coming from nearby power lines.

Lisle tells of his dowsing of an atomic power plant which registered energy within a mile of the plant. He then stepped foot in the parking lot of the plant, dropped some paramagnetic sand, stood on it, and the energy fell away.

***Lisle further explains what "dowsing" is towards the end of the book and he never mentions any instrumentation, but rather explains how it's an intuitive practice of each person which can be learned & cultivated.

"The chief reason for the moral degeneration of so many of our people is the quality of the food they eat. There are no spiritual qualities left in most of our food." Pg. 163

+++ Considering that minerals in the soil are what dictate the health of the plant organisms which grow out of them, it can thus be concluded that the magnetic operation of rocks is the foremost governing force of life.

P.S. I'm currently taking varying amounts (up to 7 teaspoons cumulatively per day) of zeolite clinoptilolite (a zeolite), azomite (a silica), and illite (a clay)... results are great so far.

Noticeable improvements in digestion - no feelings of blood sugar swings/lethargy after meals, seemingly increased bowel movement volume.
Skin flare ups greatly minimized, skin redness noticeably reduced, pores around T-zone tightened.

20230315_131902.jpg
20230315_104847.jpg

Last edited:

akgrrrl

Intensely interesting!
Your highlights so carefully selected have incited me to purchase this book.
Thankyou for this contribution to RPF.

BRMarshall

Thank you very much! The write up notes are great.

I believe the book has been part of the catalogue of ACRES USA

akgrrrl

Its so interesting...I spent my weeks allowance from extra chores at a rock shop once when I was 8yrs old...ever since that day, my path of travel around the world I would look down and wham! The most amazing specimen would be right in front of me. Now the collection is displayed on proper rock pillows with lighting, magnifying glasses, and associated books. I have specimenscthat correlate to specific people (sometimes their demise) and in special milestones in my life---all still inexplicable to me but undeniable. I recently got this ruby in fuscite piece from a ivory carver, whose aged mother now passed, was my first and most loyal volunteer when I built a community thrift store in a pioneer town here in Alaska. He remembered her joy at the shop, and me coming to her studio for ballroom dancing lessons. Over 100 specimens on my shelf have similar stories. I dont get it, but I know I am living it.
With an egg next to it for scale, this weighs in at 2 and a quarter pounds!

Attachments

• 20230316_143333.jpg
    20230316_143333.jpg
    529 KB · Views: 21

BRMarshall

Why of course the back blurb is by Charles Walters, someone the Peat community, if they do not already know, would find of great interest.

OP
Twohandsondeck
I believe the book has been part of the catalogue of ACRES USA
That label is printed on the binder side, so probably so
Its so interesting...I spent my weeks allowance from extra chores at a rock shop once when I was 8yrs old...ever since that day, my path of travel around the world I would look down and wham! The most amazing specimen would be right in front of me. Now the collection is displayed on proper rock pillows with lighting, magnifying glasses, and associated books. I have specimenscthat correlate to specific people (sometimes their demise) and in special milestones in my life---all still inexplicable to me but undeniable. I recently got this ruby in fuscite piece from a ivory carver, whose aged mother now passed, was my first and most loyal volunteer when I built a community thrift store in a pioneer town here in Alaska. He remembered her joy at the shop, and me coming to her studio for ballroom dancing lessons. Over 100 specimens on my shelf have similar stories. I dont get it, but I know I am living it.
With an egg next to it for scale, this weighs in at 2 and a quarter pounds!
Wow, quite a majestic piece. I've just learned in the past couple of months that rocks provide unique benefits, especially as an antidote to all manner of manmade electronic radiation and can perhaps even re-code genetically modified organisms back into their native roots. Minerals condition light, which is possibly the biggest deal.

Nfinkelstein

Just finished this great book, would encourage anyone to read it... here are some notes & major points:
Thanks for the post. What I am skeptical about is whether we can digest the rock dust. I'm not saying the anecdotal reports (yours included) are imaginary, but I am saying that rock dust is difficult enough for plants to digest never mind humans (if I fertilize with rock dust, with some exceptions, it may take decades or longer for the dust to become digestible to the plants). Do you have any thoughts, or does Lisle address this question?

akgrrrl

Thanks for the post. What I am skeptical about is whether we can digest the rock dust. I'm not saying the anecdotal reports (yours included) are imaginary, but I am saying that rock dust is difficult enough for plants to digest never mind humans (if I fertilize with rock dust, with some exceptions, it may take decades or longer for the dust to become digestible to the plants). Do you have any thoughts, or does Lisle address this question?
How can you say that when diatemaceous earth has been used in gardening for so long? Its fossilized creatures for Peatssake.

Nfinkelstein

How can you say that when diatemaceous earth has been used in gardening for so long? Its fossilized creatures for Peatssake.
Ummm... what? It's not rock, as you said "Its fossilized creatures". And by the way, DM goes right through you, that's the point.

OP
Twohandsondeck
Of course.

Lisle doesn't address the question other than the few brief anecdotes he puts in the book.

I'd wager that the benefit of internal rock dust isn't total digestion, but rather 1) a (partial) gleaning of what useable minerals are readily given to the body (as there are several dozen that we need for proper enzyme function) and 2) the adsorption of various 'positively charged' undesirable matter, broadly stated as 'toxins' and 'heavy metals.'

For an example, sesame seeds are also useful to some people, myself included, despite them appearing in the stool.

It's been long discussed that calcium bentonite clay is a useful intestinal cleanser with the caveat that it's from a purified source.

On a similar note, this forum often promotes activated charcoal, which carries the same overall effect of rock dust: adsorb, pass through without bodily assimilation.

Diatomaceous earth meets the same qualifications.

I believe the biggest difference in rock dust and activated charcoal is the application of heat in the processing. By cooking the end product, any potential mineral replenishing benefit is surely jeopardized.

OlegR

Lisle recounts a story of noxious, short-rays being put off of a television set. Azomite being a silica rock powder neutralized the rays when it was put underneath the television set.
I saw a similar idea in the wiki article below
"Crystal healing pseudoscience proponents and 5G conspiracy theorists have falsely alleged the misinformational belief that shungite may remove 5G radiation from their vicinity more efficiently than any material of similar electrical conductivity would do"

Shungite also contains silicon, so maybe there is something to it.
Btw, is Lisle's book available for reading online?

OP
Twohandsondeck
Shungite also contains silicon, so maybe there is something to it.
Btw, is Lisle's book available for reading online?
Seems plausible.

I did a brief search, looks like the pdf hasn't been put up anywhere.

bistecca

Geology>ecology interaction is an underappreciated relationship.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom