Lucky Luke's "Adventures"

OP
-Luke-

-Luke-

dark chocolate has anandamide its affect the cannabinoids and those stabilize mood. I think tht is why you crave it.

oleamide from the fruit ziziphus jujuba has similar actions and is used in china for sleep. I think it can help you. It also stabilizes the mood via GABA.
and assists in the metabilism of acetylcholine like coffee.

edit. and I like to add stress from cortisol and depression change the structure of the brain, some pregnenolon can help to pull things straight in my experience
Thanks for your input, PeskyPeater! I'll look into that. I would like to experiment with some preg. Should probably get around to getting a credit card so I can order from idealabs.

Do I interpret your location correctly, that you are in the Netherlands? If so, did you ever try pregnenolone and where did you get it?

Dolomite

Forum Supporter
Thanks for your input, PeskyPeater! I'll look into that. I would like to experiment with some preg. Should probably get around to getting a credit card so I can order from idealabs.

Do I interpret your location correctly, that you are in the Netherlands? If so, did you ever try pregnenolone and where did you get it?
If they sell Visa or MasterCard gift cards in your country, get one of them to use for online orders. That way you don’t have to bother with a bill or application.

Mauritio

Nice man. I'll try that out. All the german OJs are ***t compared to fresh pressed. So maybe that'll be better.
I am coming back to say thanks for the clementine juice again. It has since become a staple in my diet and I consume 2-3glasses per day. Only peaters will understand how important a good OJ /clementine juice is in your diet. OJ didnt work for me if not freshly juiced and clementine juice really satisfies my OJ cravings. Already consumed dozens of liters.

So I gotta give credit where credit is due , and the credit goes to you:)

OP
-Luke-

-Luke-

I am coming back to say thanks for the clementine juice again. It has since become a staple in my diet and I consume 2-3glasses per day. Only peaters will understand how important a good OJ /clementine juice is in your diet. OJ didnt work for me if not freshly juiced and clementine juice really satisfies my OJ cravings. Already consumed dozens of liters.

So I gotta give credit where credit is due , and the credit goes to you:)
Hehe, no problem. I had the same problem with OJ and the clementine juice is the best alternative I've ever found.

The owner of my local Rewe has probably already paid off his house with my juice money...

Mauritio

Hehe, no problem. I had the same problem with OJ and the clementine juice is the best alternative I've ever found.

The owner of my local Rewe has probably already paid off his house with my juice money...
Haha same. I usually buy 8 liters when I go. and The clementine is the only juice always close to running out :D

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals