Low Toxin Diet Low "vitamin A" & Low Toxin Diet Food List

Mary Lyn

I became very ill about 25 years ago, whilst eating an organic wholefood vegetarian diet with no supplements. I had suffered lifelong health problems from mercury poisoning in my infancy. Loads of green veggies, eggs and cheese so high in Vit-A.

I had moved into a new build, so the chemicals knocked me out and I was nearly dying, losing 54 lbs, in bed mainly, vomiting and passing out.

So I went on a macrobiotic diet, mainly brown rice, beans some veggies, seaweed and tofu. The improvement was nothing short of miraculous and thinking back now, it most likely had to do with the huge reduction in Vit-A

drf

Forum Supporter
Any problems with substitute milks like almond milk? Would prefer not to have my oatmeal with plain water :razz

TradClare

Almost all are fortified with vitamin A, at least in the US. It's not hard to make oat milk. You can even make single servings at a time of nut milk with nut butter and sweetener

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Any problems with substitute milks like almond milk? Would prefer not to have my oatmeal with plain water :razz
Personally I would not. I would might possibly entertain the idea of a really good quality coconut milk.

PopSocket

Yeah I won't ever go back to drinking coffee, but it seems up the butt can help when you are toxic. But I'm still on the fence about it. I think it can cause electrolyte imbalances. I definitely feel more washed out from it.
When I tried coffee enemas a week in and I had the weirdest experience when something (i know what it is now) came out that literally burned my intestines and butt. Was extremely toxic stuff and this entered my blood causing extremely bad body odor for a couple of days. Toxic bile dump in huge amounts. ..

Definitely able to kickstart the process but should be done with great care as I believe it can be dangerous and can kick you pretty hard.

Osukhan

When I tried coffee enemas a week in and I had the weirdest experience when something (i know what it is now) came out that literally burned my intestines and butt. Was extremely toxic stuff and this entered my blood causing extremely bad body odor for a couple of days. Toxic bile dump in huge amounts. ..

Definitely able to kickstart the process but should be done with great care as I believe it can be dangerous and can kick you pretty hard.
i havent done one yet, but my wife did her first enema this week, she was also very surprised on what was released... all the demons...

InChristAlone

I've had mostly positives from the enemas other than feeling like I'm washed out from the liquid. Maybe at times I had a rough night of sleep from detox though. It can help get rid of headaches associated with detox. I mostly just don't want to be dependent on it.

PopSocket

I've had mostly positives from the enemas other than feeling like I'm washed out from the liquid. Maybe at times I had a rough night of sleep from detox though. It can help get rid of headaches associated with detox. I mostly just don't want to be dependent on it.
I overdid it I believe - 3-6 enemas per day, maybe this is why around the end of the week I had massive dump of toxins in the blood.

edit: I am not sorry I did it 1. My sleep improved after that experience 2. It was prior to even knowing about toxic bile theory. This showed me first hand what kind of toxic stuff can get stored in us. For something to burn flesh like that it must be real real bad. Which led me to actually take the toxic bile theory very seriously once I started reading about it.

Last edited:

InChristAlone

I overdid it I believe - 3-6 enemas per day, maybe this is why around the end of the week I had massive dump of toxins in the blood.
Oh wow! Yeah I've never done more than one a day. But I first do a small one to clean out the poop. Then another for like 4 minutes depending. Then whatever I have left I do a small one and hold for about 5 mins. I do as much as a 2 cup measuring glass can hold. So I break that up in three back to back enemas. I wouldn't recommend a lot of liquid. And don't hold so long you get a buzz from the caffeine. I think that is what causes dependency. Try adding 1/4 tsp nicotinic acid buffered with 1/8 tsp sodium bicarbonate. Buffer that by adding hot liquid to it. Niacin enemas has been able to cure ulcerative colitis or Crohn's can't remember which.

PopSocket

Oh wow! Yeah I've never done more than one a day. But I first do a small one to clean out the poop. Then another for like 4 minutes depending. Then whatever I have left I do a small one and hold for about 5 mins. I do as much as a 2 cup measuring glass can hold. So I break that up in three back to back enemas. I wouldn't recommend a lot of liquid. And don't hold so long you get a buzz from the caffeine. I think that is what causes dependency. Try adding 1/4 tsp nicotinic acid buffered with 1/8 tsp sodium bicarbonate. Buffer that by adding hot liquid to it. Niacin enemas has been able to cure ulcerative colitis or Crohn's can't remember which.
Interesting about the niacin enemas. Was wondering about it today. Can I use magnesium bicarb for a buffer ?

I also do very little liquid - rectal enema only with around 300ml. ~ Same as you. Nothing goes into the colon. first 300ml pure water, then 300ml coffee to cause a bowel movement, clean water again to clean everything up and then 300ml each time of the coffee until I feel its enough. I overdid it as I had 1 free week and wanted to get the most of it. Haven't done a single coffee enema since then.

InChristAlone

Interesting about the niacin enemas. Was wondering about it today. Can I use magnesium bicarb for a buffer ?

I also do very little liquid - rectal enema only with around 300ml. ~ Same as you. Nothing goes into the colon. first 300ml pure water, then 300ml coffee to cause a bowel movement, clean water again to clean everything up and then 300ml each time of the coffee until I feel its enough. I overdid it as I had 1 free week and wanted to get the most of it. Haven't done a single coffee enema since then.
Ok that's good then. Yeah it can really kickstart things! Definitely be on a binder if you do try them again! I'm using activated charcoal morning and night.

I'm not sure on the mag for a buffer, it's usually recommended to do sodium for enemas.

drf

Forum Supporter
Are there any foods from the list that are good to boost caloric goals without being too filling?
Finding it a bit hard now d/t the fact that most calories are coming from carbs/pro vs fats.

brongfogboy

Yeah I won't ever go back to drinking coffee, but it seems up the butt can help when you are toxic. But I'm still on the fence about it. I think it can cause electrolyte imbalances. I definitely feel more washed out from it.

An idea to consider is to run the niacin flush to detox and when you start to feel the garbage in your system do the coffee enema to stop the enterohepatic recirculation. When you do the enema make it isotonic so it doesn't pull electrolytes out. This is typically around 1TSP of sodium chloride per pint of water. Hypertonic enemas can make you feel depleted because it pulls water out of the system along with electrolytes.

InChristAlone

An idea to consider is to run the niacin flush to detox and when you start to feel the garbage in your system do the coffee enema to stop the enterohepatic recirculation. When you do the enema make it isotonic so it doesn't pull electrolytes out. This is typically around 1TSP of sodium chloride per pint of water. Hypertonic enemas can make you feel depleted because it pulls water out of the system along with electrolytes.
Okay, thank-you, yes I should have been making it hypertonic all along. I am trying not to do them at all now.

Nimo

Is PTH good test to know if someone have enought calcium? Without dairy i have like max 200mg calcium, so if blood test show high PTH should i increase calcium little bit?

Nimo

Is PTH good test to know if someone have enought calcium? Without dairy i have like max 200mg calcium, so if blood test show high PTH should i increase calcium little bit?
or is there other test how can someone know this? i know Smith sad he had low PTH and good bone density with low calcium intake but it can be different for other people maybe

TheSir

In most cases, yes. I'd measure both calcium and pth, possibly D too.

Kyle970

@drf , Califia Farms has oat milk with nothing else listed on the label.
I will say I find it and all oat products (bran, meal, sprouted, etc.) inflammatory for me, unless baked as in cookies etc.
I hate coconut milk as well, maybe it's just all the fat.
That really narrows down breakfast choices lol.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals