LOW Estrogen - NOT GOING UP.HELP?

Melon

HI Guys
Over the last 6 months I have been experimenting with high dose Vitamin A,k2 and D with some good results ,however after a while I began to experience some low estrogen sides (loss of muscle,fatigue, dry skin), Once the sides cleared I continued supplementing with slightly lower doses and then low estrogen again. This happened a few times and now I have reached a stage where I cannot tolerate any pro testosterone/anti aromatase supplements. I haven't taken supplements in the last 2 months

I just wish to use some creatine,glycine and taurine, as these supplements really assisted in muscle development .
Any potential solutions will be appreciated...

tankasnowgod

Why are you asking how to RAISE estrogen on the Ray Peat Forum? No one here is trying to do that. None of the long time or serious members, anyway.

If you really want to raise estrogen, it's pretty easy..... just eat some soy, or flax, or have a few really hoppy beers.

There is a good chance the symptoms you are attributing to "low estrogen" have some other cause. The symptoms you listed have all been discussed here, search the forum and I'm sure you will find several threads on those three.

AIs can cause issues beyond just what they do to estrogen, this has also been discussed in depth on this forum, you can search out those threads as well.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals