Cortisol And HDL Too Low

OP
alywest

alywest

I wonder if they realize that blood levels of estrogen aren't necessarily accurate and they should probably be looking at their prolactin levels to approximate their tissue bound estrogen? If it's still low, I would be happy to donate my extra estrogen for free!

OP
alywest

alywest

No but maybe I should! Have you tried it? I really don't know much about it.
The guys talk about it a lot. It's testosterone that doesn't turn into estrogen. The problem is it's illegal in this country. But I guess there are ways to raise it without actually supplementing with it.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
The guys talk about it a lot. It's testosterone that doesn't turn into estrogen. The problem is it's illegal in this country. But I guess there are ways to raise it without actually supplementing with it.
I've been looking around and it seems like there are ways to obtain it for research purposes. I think my low testosterone of <1 might be my main issue. I didn't mean to start talking about myself in your thread!!!

OP
alywest

alywest

I've been looking around and it seems like there are ways to obtain it for research purposes. I think my low testosterone of <1 might be my main issue. I didn't mean to start talking about myself in your thread!!!
No I'm really interested in it too, my ob-gyn didn't test for it but I suspect that is one of the problems I'm having, too. He also didn't test my progesterone and I assumed he was going to. I took some oral progesterone that he prescribed last night (200 mg) and I felt that drunken feeling that people talk about but never happened to me before. I don't know if I should take less, it might mean that I have more progesterone in my system than I thought. I'm also using the cream vaginally, along with pansterone vaginally and pregnenalone orally. I'm on a mission to conquer estrogen! If you wouldn't mind PM-ing me the sources you found for DHT I would really appreciate it!