Losing weight

flame900

After quitting smoking about 1 1/2 months ago I have developed the habit of eating something sweet or fatty to get rid of the nicotine cravings.Right now I am at around 15% body fat, used to be at around 13%.

At the moment I am in a caloric deficit as I can feel the high adrenaline sometimes and also higher cortisol, but only a few days of caloric restriction were enough to get rid of the estrogenic bloat and give me a much more androgenic feeling as well as appearance.Hence the question : if cortisol and adrenaline are high during caloric restriction why do I end up feeling more androgenic and energetic with a caloric restriction.(it's been only 3-4 days, I know that after a long time dieting the body drives the metabolism down and you start losing significants ammounts of muscle mass the longer you stay in the caloric deficit.)

ArtIt

I am going to try Peat's advisee on losing weight starting from December 1st. Peat wrote that a diet of low fat milk, orange juice, eggs and a carrot or 2 a day all a person needs to lose weight without the nutritional deficiencies.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals