How Do I Get Ripped As Fast As Possible?

Charger

i wonder if the shredded aspect from low carb is mainly from not holding much water rather than loosing much fat,my self i was utter shredded this summer on low carbs,when i eat carbs back i put on at least 8 pounds of water,that i reloose quickly if i go low carbs again

It's pretty well known that you lose a lot of water weight when you drop carbs. This effect is desirable for some people, but everything else that accompanies it tends to be a negative in my experience, basically low thyroid symptoms.

Another issue I had with low-carb diets was trying to balance electrolytes as a result of that water loss.

Last edited:

chrissteve

konB89y.png

I'm 24 years old, 5'11(181 cm) and weigh 81 KG at the moment. This is my current body after weightlifting for 3 months. I've been on a peat inspired diet for a while. I lift weights 4-5 times a week, mainly performing compound movements. I estimate myself to be around 18-22% body fat. The supplements I take are magnesium, B complex, vitamin C, aspirin, baking soda and creatine. I want to reach a body fat level of around 12% for aesthetic and estrogen reducing purposes.

I'm thinking I basically have 3 options:

A- Mild caloric restriction diet for 4-5 months while following peat principles and avoiding PUFA, which would lower my hormones and thyroid function for quite some time, making me feel like ***t and perform worse at everyday tasks.

B- Eating whenever I'm hungry, following peat principles but incorporating 48-72 hour fasts for rapid fat burning followed by eating normally again. This would enable me to lose weight fast, hopefully preserving thyroid functioning.

C- Experimenting with avoiding starches/fats and eating a high amount of sucrose and protein while exercising. Caloric excess through sucrose could theoretically, as claimed on this forum, enable me to lose fat while preserving thyroid functioning.

Which one of these would be best according to the people here? Does anyone have any experience shredding down quickly, getting a 6 pack while preserving androgens and thyroid functionality? Is anyone able to help me out with a meal/exercise plan of sorts?
I suggest you to go for option c as caloric restriction would not only harm you physically but mentally as well.