Help regarding man boobs and skinny fat body composition

Fair enough, though personally I think TRT should only be used as a last resort.
Low testosterone means you either have underlying issues that need to be uncovered, or you just need a radical change in your diet and lifestyle.
Fair enough. I think more of what I intended my words to mean is that diet can change your body and face for the better or for the worse. Everybody seems to think we are stuck with what we are born with like it is train you can't get off of and doesn't end well. If I had a pic of myself for every different diet I signed up for the differences from each pic would be profound!

Davsey85

Not medical advice but most of the numbers look good.Perhaps you can try a methly b12,methyl folate suppement to lower homocsyteine.From a health perspective some are naturally skinny fat and I don't think its always a bad think if you are relatively active,don't have chronic health conditions.

One think that may help is spending time in nature going for walks in the woods may be helpful .From an aesethics point of view things that work upper chest and shoulders like inclined pushups 2-3 times a week may be helpful.

I think haidur mentioned 10 pushups 2-3x a week is good if you can tolerate it.I hear you about the exercise causing fatigue part though.So it may be better to stay within your limits

As far as diet,I think there is no one size fits all and you may have to experiment to see what may work for you

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals