Lack Of Semen Volume While Masturbating

UltraSuperior

I've had this my whole life.

If I would masturbate once in a a few days, my semen volume would be alright. Not great, but alright.

If I masturbate more than once per 3-4 days, my semen volume is very low. It doesn't shoot out at all when I orgasm and merely dribbles out post orgasm.

Although my semen volume seems to be improved when I have sex, it's still lacking past the first few sessions.

What could this be caused by?

i find that vitamin C and aged garlic over a few months increases semen volume and is fairly Peat-ish.

brix

If I would masturbate once in a a few days, my semen volume would be alright. Not great, but alright.

If I masturbate more than once per 3-4 days, my semen volume is very low. It doesn't shoot out at all when I orgasm and merely dribbles out post orgasm.

Although my semen volume seems to be improved when I have sex, it's still lacking past the first few sessions.

Check your testosterone levels.

Aad

Tocovit (vitamin e) plus at least 1.5 litres of water/day is all you need. I saw massive results after only three days.

Max23

Muscle problems are to be considered as well. Do your PC muscles work properly during orgasm? Those are the ones responsible for shooting out sperm.

Kunstruct

Muscle problems are to be considered as well. Do your PC muscles work properly during orgasm? Those are the ones responsible for shooting out sperm.

This is very interesting, I used to have huge sperm loads, 3-4 of years before without any supplementation whatsoever or any food consumed intentionally . After strength went down and testosterone went south things got worse in this department.

Inaut

is the distance the ejaculate can travel a good indication of health as well???

opethfeldt

I think the body knows the difference between sex and masturbation and adjusts the size if you're masturbating. I don't think it's cause for concern. If it persists during sex, either your estrogen is high or testosterone is low. Possibly both.

I think the body knows the difference between sex and masturbation and adjusts the size if you're masturbating. I don't think it's cause for concern. If it persists during sex, either your estrogen is high or testosterone is low. Possibly both.

I agree.

gaze

are people with low semen volume more likely to have pre ejaculation? any correlation between the two?

Max23

are people with low semen volume more likely to have pre ejaculation? any correlation between the two?

I think the correlation is the opposite. Men with PE have more semen, because their PC muscles are overactive. Also a distinction between semen and sperm needs to be made. Low semen volume can still be fertile. With PE the sperm can shoot out very quickly and far as well.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals