• Due to excessive bot signups along with nefarious actors we are limiting forum registration. Keep checking back for the register link to appear. Please do not send emails or have someone post to the forum asking for a signup link. Until the current climate changes we do not see a change of this policy. To join the forum you must have a compelling reason. Letting us know what skills/knowledge you will bring to the community along with the intent of your stay here will help in getting you approved.

Semen Has Twice The Protein Of Milk

Status
Not open for further replies.

lvysaur

protein in semen - Google Search
What nutrients is my body losing when I ejaculate? - Quora

protein in one liter milk - Google Search

If you crunch the numbers,
1 liter of milk = 34g protein
1 liter of semen = 51g protein

I'm reminded of how prolactin is the "lactation hormone", but it turns out that ejaculation is twice as stressful as lactation (per unit volume at least).

Comparison with lactation:
Lactating mothers can produce 100s of mL/day, but at the very start they produce 30 mL/day
An ejaculation is about 5mL

So protein-wise, multiple ejaculations/day is very close to being in breastfeeding territory, in terms of stress involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
S Wtf, brown semen?? Ask For Help or Advice 5
RenaissanceMan Semen Retention is a Powerful Metabolic Enhancer Testimonials 83
L Possible allergy to own semen? Or something else? Male Issues 0
Geo Toxic – Burning Semen Ask For Help or Advice 12
UltraSuperior Lack Of Semen Volume While Masturbating Male Issues 32
Sajid Semen Analysis TEST RESULTS! Ask For Help or Advice 2
Nicolas Noyola Dairy Intake And Semen Quality Among Men Attending A Fertility Clinic Scientific Studies 24
Drareg Inhibition Of Sperm Motility And Agglutination Of Sperm Cells By Free Fatty Acids In Whole Semen Scientific Studies 6
P Spermidine, Found In Cheese And Semen, Extends Lifespan Of Mice And May Work For Humans Articles & Scientific Studies 11
A New Zealand no longer has horse paste ivermectin available Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 10
PeatandPotatoes Which Member of the Forum Has the Best Username? Specific Users 0
haidut Fascism has arrived - unvaxxed Austrians may be jailed Vaccines 319
P Does Idealab Has Potassium and Aspirin? Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 1
D Why Do You Take Activated Charcoal - How Has It Helped Or Changed You? Activated Charcoal 18
haidut Restoring oxidative metabolism has curative effects on cancer (leukemia) Scientific Studies 3
A GQ has article on how seed oils are bad for your health. Polyunsaturated Fats, Seed Oils 1
JamesGatz Why your face has almost nothing to do with "Genetics" and why you SHOULD be Mewing AND Chewing Diet 114
A Has anyone lost a significant amount of weight? Weight 22
GorillaHead The best thing the raypeat forums has ever offered me was LIVER Health 66
S Biden Has Finally Brought People of All Colors Together Society 16
D Salt has DROPPED my blood pressure up to 40 points! Diet 14
Cooper Has anyone recovered their sense of smell and Parosmia after 6 months of Post- Covid? Viruses, Parasites, Fungus, Vaccines 12
CHEESEHEAD69 Mom is threatening to kick me out of the house if i dont get vaxxed.... which vaccine has the least side effects? Ask For Help or Advice 125
GorillaHead Has anyone ever noticed fragility and asthma are often two symptoms the diagnosed exhibit? Ask For Help or Advice 3
D Very worrisome article. Sorry if this has been posted elsewhere. Breaking News 5
ddjd CDC has notified all U.S. Hospitals of an imminent Polio-like outbreak of disease among children Ask For Help or Advice 6
burtlancast Has Trump really vaccinated ? Political Talk, Alternative World Theories 9
K Has anyone tried Rebamipide for gastritis? Pharmaceutical Drugs 0
A Everything has Soy and it seems like it can't be avoided in North America - so what is protective? Ask For Help or Advice 18
A Need advice on pressure to get my brother vaccinated who has hepatitis c Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 6
L Has any one have experiences with n pep 12 Supplements 0
M Has Peat talked about giants existing in the past? Ask For Help or Advice 94
OccamzRazer Has anyone tried a low PRAL, lowish carb diet? Discussing Dietary Models 12
OccamzRazer Has anyone brute-forced their way to a mostly milk diet? Diet 26
HealingWithPeat The Coconut Oil Miracle~ Who Has Eaten 3.5 tbsp’s Of Coconut Oil A Day? Diet 39
P Has Peat ever mentioned what happens when one takes too much levothyroxine? Ask For Help or Advice 19
J Has anybody successfully lowered Rt3? Ask For Help or Advice 11
D I’m scheduled for a major surgery soon, and my family member has a cold. Need preventative remedies... Ask For Help or Advice 3
MyUsernameHere Dad has a tumor, potentially glioblastoma, advice appreciated Ask For Help or Advice 12
GorillaHead What is this skin condition my dad has? Skin 10
Ideal man Has anyone here tried testojack 300 by now foods? Male Issues 1
pauljacob Which has more PUFA: Yolk or White? Diet 15
C I feel as though I'm on the verge of passing out, I feel so depleted, my heart feels as though it has no energy to pump Health 62
fr@ Has anyone tried eating a "real" Thyroid Gland (from Beef most likely)? Experiments 13
C Cronometer has removed Coffee? Coffee 3
D Has anyone ordered Progest-E from Electrical Body? It’s been 4 days and they still haven’t shipped. Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 4
F Has Peat discussed lead toxicity? Ask For Help or Advice 22
burtlancast Has orthomolecular.org and Andrew Saul sold out ? No article about Ivermectin and it's record vs Covid Miscellaneous Health Discussions 5
Ideal man Has anyone here used Nolvadex and Dhea together? Male Issues 1
Mito Poll Finds Public Health Has A Trust Problem Miscellaneous Health Discussions 8