L-Tyrosine

Ideonaut

hehe (lel) of course it did, you silly duck you.
I think you're wrong. Peat wrote "“When the polyunsaturated fats in the diet are reduced, the amount of them stored in the tissues decreases for about four years, making it progressively easier to keep the metabolic rate up . . . " clearly implying that positive health effects can be expected from increased metabolic rate before PUFAs have been depleted completely, whereas Foster said, "It takes 4 years for PUFA to significantly reduce. . . ", implying no health benefits possible until all PUFAs are gone. I'll forego calling you any names, as it is immature. I'm more concerned about the facts.

sladerunner69

I think you're wrong. Peat wrote "“When the polyunsaturated fats in the diet are reduced, the amount of them stored in the tissues decreases for about four years, making it progressively easier to keep the metabolic rate up . . . " clearly implying that positive health effects can be expected from increased metabolic rate before PUFAs have been depleted completely, whereas Foster said, "It takes 4 years for PUFA to significantly reduce. . . ", implying no health benefits possible until all PUFAs are gone. I'll forego calling you any names, as it is immature. I'm more concerned about the facts.

"significantly" doesn't imply that there are no health benefits possible though. It implies that the PUFA's are depleted to a significant extent, that they are optimized for metabolic functioning. The tissues are never going to be "depleted completely" of PUFAs as you stated.

If anything, Foster's statement implied that taking 4 years to reach the goal of significant reduction would pay off gradually, but slow to start, which I hold as true.

Posting "No, it doesn't" without any sort of explanation or evidence is immature, because it appears to be made just for the sake of being contrarian. So I gave you an immature retort.

Frankdee20

Glycine for sleep, taurine for relaxation, and lysine for anxiety relief; these are all viable options.

What about l-tyrosine for stimulation? It increases dopamine; so much so that the military used it to promote wakefulness.

Has anyone tried supplementing l-tyrosine for energy? Are there any problems with doing so?

Wish it was cut and dry and simple but it's not. Tyrosine 1 dose gave me terrible inner agitation.

Frankdee20

extended release dexamphetamine , ive used it maybe 20-30 times in the last 4 years.

experience was..
Positives:
super sharp eagle eye vision
ability to talk to anyone
confidence in completeing any task successfully
greatly improved strength
appreciation for music increased and i could focus in on the different layers and instruments hearing parts i had not heared before
irritation dissapears
instant loss of the "saggy" feeling beneath your skin like the water gets sucked out.. veins are prominent air feels crisp
easier to breathe
things smell better

Negatives:
hard to piss
after about 8 hours the motivation is still there but i start to get irritated if im not stimulating myself constantly

I liked Adderall, no intense crash that I thought would be similar to Cocaine. Just kept me alert but no increase in motivation, and I felt on edge

cyclops

Wow! This is amazing for euphoria. 1 gram dose. Body feels like its pulsating. Very happy as well. I guess this is what dopamine feels like?

Frankdee20

Wow! This is amazing for euphoria. 1 gram dose. Body feels like its pulsating. Very happy as well. I guess this is what dopamine feels like?

You had enough calming activity to not allow that Norepinephrine conversion. I’ve had Tyrosine turn into that, and it is a horrible feeling

Frankdee20

You gotta up your non-coversion game Frankydeez.

Lmao, I done tried just about every God Damn supplement in the world, I will always be me..... give me the gun

Travis

It has been determined that cocaine has aluminum in concentrations of roughly four milligrams per kilogram—on average, but can range much higher—ostensibly introduced from the crushed limestone used to raise pH during the extraction procedure. Considering how close the nasal cavity is to the substantia nigra, and how aluminum causes Parkinson's in Guam, this appears to be a plausible explanation for the link between aforementioned condition and drug.

So cocaine hydrochloride should be probably be dissolved, mixed with calcium phosphate to bind and precipitate the aluminum, centrifuged or filtered, and then recrystallized before snorting.

Doty, Richard L. "The olfactory vector hypothesis of neurodegenerative disease: is it viable?." Annals of neurology (2008)
Bermejo-Barrera, Pilar. "A study of illicit cocaine seizure classification by pattern recognition techniques applied to metal data." Journal of Forensic Science (1999)
Piccardo, P. "Histochemical and X-ray microanalytical localization of aluminum in amyotrophic lateral sclerosis and parkinsonism-dementia of Guam." Acta neuropathologica (1988)

Last edited:

Frankdee20

It has been determined that cocaine has aluminum in concentrations of roughly four milligrams per kilogram—on average, but can range much higher—ostensibly introduced from the crushed limestone used to raise pH during the extraction procedure. Considering how close the nasal cavity is to the substantia nigra, and how aluminum causes Parkinson's in Guam, this appears to be a plausible explanation for the link between aforementioned condition and drug.

So cocaine hydrochloride should be probably be dissolved, mixed with calcium phosphate to bind and precipitate the aluminum, centrifuged or filtered, and then recrystallized before snorting.

Doty, Richard L. "The olfactory vector hypothesis of neurodegenerative disease: is it viable?." Annals of neurology (2008)
Bermejo-Barrera, Pilar. "A study of illicit cocaine seizure classification by pattern recognition techniques applied to metal data." Journal of Forensic Science (1999)
Piccardo, P. "Histochemical and X-ray microanalytical localization of aluminum in amyotrophic lateral sclerosis and parkinsonism-dementia of Guam." Acta neuropathologica (1988)

One could simply be conscientious toward his fellow man and sell chelated cocaine.

Frankdee20

In all seriousness though, do we know of anything that displaces aluminum from the brain ?

Travis

In all seriousness though, do we know of anything that displaces aluminum from the brain ?
Citric acid, silica, and melatonin are probably the three most physiologically‐relevant aluminum chelators.

Frankdee20

Citric acid, silica, and melatonin are probably the three most physiologically‐relevant aluminum chelators.

Lol, citric acid is frowned upon on this forum, so is silica, and unsure about Melatonin. Thank you though.

L

lollipop

Lol, citric acid is frowned upon on this forum, so is silica, and unsure about Melatonin. Thank you though.
Use them for a short term chelation therapy rather than a long term policy of ingesting and honestly you should be fine.

Frankdee20

Use them for a short term chelation therapy rather than a long term policy of ingesting and honestly you should be fine.

Makes sense, I guess short term use of these can’t compare to aluminum’s long term detriment. I thought other minerals would displace aluminum though ?

L

lollipop

Makes sense, I guess short term use of these can’t compare to aluminum’s long term detriment. I thought other minerals would displace aluminum though ?
Wish I could help with that question :): I just stepped out of “what I know” - lol. Anyone else?

Frankdee20

How do you know you have aluminum in your brain?

The thread kind of went there, and it’s not uncommon to be exposed to aluminum. I don’t know though, but I’ve done blow in my days to kill a horse

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals