Kidney Consumption Lowers Histamines & More

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Most important in tequila is getting 100% "de agave". The rest is called "Mixto" and is indeed poisonous and full of sugar and other stuff. Most of remember puking up "Cuervo Gold", perhaps the most popular mixto crap.
The Reposado and Anejo versions are simply aged... usually in previously used wooded casks... white/blanco is not... and yes, they can have FAR higher histamine.
That cheap tequila has given tequila a bad rap. For many reasons I never drink anything, but tequila.

TucsonJJ

That cheap tequila has given tequila a bad rap. For many reasons I never drink anything, but tequila.
A good idea... I used to love scotch, but only in small amounts, like a drink before dinner... Good vodka is not bad at all, still, I agree tequila is the best, for morning after and the type of high it gives.
You seem to know what you are about... kudos!

OP
Rinse & rePeat
A good idea... I used to love scotch, but only in small amounts, like a drink before dinner... Good vodka is not bad at all, still, I agree tequila is the best, for morning after and the type of high it gives.
You seem to know what you are about... kudos!
Vodka was alway my first choice, but like I said it made my face red. I tried potato vodka, corn, wheat and even grass-fed milk vodka and it all the same reaction. Never have I had that reaction with higher end white tequila. Never get the cheap “well” tequila.

TucsonJJ

Vodka was alway my first choice, but like I said it made my face red. I tried potato vodka, corn, wheat and even grass-fed milk vodka and it all the same reaction. Never have I had that reaction with higher end white tequila. Never get the cheap “well” tequila.
Bummer! I like Tito's, or sometimes higher end Stoli Elit, Russian Standard Platinum... I am a bit surprised that good vodka would have that effect on you... it is pretty clean stuff...
I agree... high end is usually worth the price, but cheap Cuervo 1800 Silver is not unpleasant... and yes, well booze is usually bad news!

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Bummer! I like Tito's, or sometimes higher end Stoli Elit, Russian Standard Platinum... I am a bit surprised that good vodka would have that effect on you... it is pretty clean stuff...
I agree... high end is usually worth the price, but cheap Cuervo 1800 Silver is not unpleasant... and yes, well booze is usually bad news!
Everything, but tequila flushed me. I never felt too great the next day either until switching to white tequila. It never matters how many I drink I feel great all night and all the next day. There is nothing worth trading away that feeling good for me to taste something else.

TucsonJJ

Everything, but tequila flushed me. I never felt too great the next day either until switching to white tequila. It never matters how many I drink I feel great all night and all the next day. There is nothing worth trading away that feeling good for me to taste something else.
I agree!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals