Kick **** Experience With White Button Mushrooms

OP
ecstatichamster
Ecstatic, how many days can you keep the WBM soup in the fridge ?

I’ve never had a batch go bad. I’ve kept as long as 2 and a half weeks with no perceptible spoilage. I think this speaks well for the powerful antibiotic qualities.

Makrosky

I’ve never had a batch go bad. I’ve kept as long as 2 and a half weeks with no perceptible spoilage. I think this speaks well for the powerful antibiotic qualities.
Holy sh*t. 2 weeks and a half in the fridge ? No added garlic, onion or species or anything ?

churchmouth

Interesting... Your high estrogen was E1 or E2 ?

How are you feeling after that 10-14% diminishment ??

Oestradiol is E2. To be honest a slight increase in libido (slight urge to do it every day instead of every second), and maybe a reduction in varicocele. Skin acne is going crazy as ever though, possibly worse. I had to stop the WBM due to work for the last week though.

OP
ecstatichamster
I think estrogen is very hard to get rid of because it is a basic inflammatory hormone and to counter it, we need to counter inflammation. Not even sure what that means, but I think it means bloating, cells being waterlogged, and cells reproducing too fast.

They don’t mature correctly when they are stimulated by estrogen because they multiply too fast to mature fully.

I think this is why too much estrogen ends up leading to problems like prostate issues, because of the too-fast cell multiplication.

I wish it was as simple as taking the mushrooms. I think minimizing endotoxins is probably the key, as Peat has emphasized. I find foods like tomato sauce cause inflammation but I enjoy them. I don’t feel good on just milk and love the starches including white flour.

noordinary

@ecstatichamster why do you “cut the bottom of the mushroom stems off”?
Ive never read that newsletter about wbm so i have no idea what i am doing lol

Makrosky

I think estrogen is very hard to get rid of because it is a basic inflammatory hormone and to counter it, we need to counter inflammation. Not even sure what that means, but I think it means bloating, cells being waterlogged, and cells reproducing too fast.
What about trying examestane ?

OP
ecstatichamster
I think small doses for a week could reduce a lot of estrogen while not generating too many problems. As you said, if it is so difficult to get rid of it... something has to be done.

Not sure. I don’t feel bad myself. I feel good. I wouldn’t want to damage my body with a pharma drug that I don’t understand.

Lately I’ve been experimenting with metergoline. I think lowering prolactin may help with estrogen. Also I think it’s a long term PUFA-depletion thing more than anything else.

Before I started eating a Peat-inspired diet I would eat literally pounds of pistachios every week. Just for starters. So much of my fat is PUFA that no wonder it isn’t easy to raise metabolism and get rid of estrogen.

I prefer a long run approach to a short run fix that may cause more problems.

Makrosky

Not sure. I don’t feel bad myself. I feel good. I wouldn’t want to damage my body with a pharma drug that I don’t understand.

Lately I’ve been experimenting with metergoline. I think lowering prolactin may help with estrogen. Also I think it’s a long term PUFA-depletion thing more than anything else.

Before I started eating a Peat-inspired diet I would eat literally pounds of pistachios every week. Just for starters. So much of my fat is PUFA that no wonder it isn’t easy to raise metabolism and get rid of estrogen.

One benefit of this high E1 high FreeT thing is that I have lost almost all my fat. Not that I had a lot to begin with but I really don't have any fat at all now o_O And normally when I lose weight I lose muscle as well but I didn't lose any muscle. They haven't become bigger because I'm not training but they have stayed. And are not flaccid at all.

Makrosky

Does anyone experience gas and interrupted sleep and maaaaybe anxiety from eating this daily?
I tried this experiment yesterday night. Yes I experienced a very bad night sleep, basically I was waking up many times in the middle of the night, very bad. I also was feeling very hot (not horny). This is very rare for me I normally never wake up during night. I used ecstatic recipe and ate two tablespoons couple of hours before bed. I will try today at noon or afternoon.

Last edited:

churchmouth

I went straight to 2 large table spoons (blended and boiled 3 hrs recipe), with no correlated symptoms of gas etc. I don't get strongly affected by foods though.

Wagner83

Did you try topical coconut oil to saturate the fat tissues and change the PUFA/SFA balance?

OP
ecstatichamster
Did you try topical coconut oil to saturate the fat tissues and change the PUFA/SFA balance?

Yes I did when I started Peat inspiring diets. I ate a lot of coconut oil.

I think now that there are no easy shortcuts to PUFA depletion and this is probably the big obstacle in fat loss, the PUFAs released in the process depressing metabolism.

raypeatclips

Yes I did when I started Peat inspiring diets. I ate a lot of coconut oil.

I think now that there are no easy shortcuts to PUFA depletion and this is probably the big obstacle in fat loss, the PUFAs released in the process depressing metabolism.

Did you say you topically rubbed it onto fatty areas? Or just ate it? Did you notice anything if you did it topically?

Z

Zsazsa

I get spine/nerve issues from things that lower aromatase too much , I suspect space between vertebraes reduces and leads to the issues, carrying bags can be impossible if I had really too much. I also experienced wet dreams with the white button mushrooms but that might have been caused by too much fiber rather than lowering aromatase. If I take a lot of wbm or wbm extract water retention goes way down
I have the same issues, however they also happen after aromatase-stimulating meals, so I narrowed it down to salicylate intolerance. Glycine is supposed to help with salicylates, so I am baffled to find this symptom here in this forum!

Any feedback appreciated.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals