Jesuits Vs Jews

x-ray peat

Picture of meta-Chlorophenylpiperazine a metabolite of trazodone with a broad range of serotonergic effects that causes nausea, dysphoria and a host of other negative symptoms:

M-CPP_Tablet_2008_-Kripo_2009_10_09.jpg
Would it be in line with ray peat to talk about who owns and controls these pharmaceutical companies? I wonder if there's a pattern...
This is about as good as the evidence for the Jews running the world gets. A Star of David on a pill. smh

10 FACTS You Must Know About The Jesuits!

Quigley-quote.jpg

Last edited:
This is about as good as the evidence for the Jews running the world gets. A Star of David on a pill. smh
:)
Nobody said anything about the jews running the world. Just posted a picture of a pill is all. I didn't even notice the star until you brought it up.

x-ray peat

:)
Nobody said anything about the jews running the world. Just posted a picture of a pill is all. I didn't even notice the star until you brought it up.
haha, well I'm sure that's why Dave posted it to a thread on Jews vs Jesuits, otherwise it doesnt make any sense. Are you suggesting a coincidence theory at work?

Actually your post wouldn't make any sense either. I wonder what pattern you were referring to given which side of this debate you are always on?:confused2

Last edited:

DaveFoster

haha, well I'm sure that's why Dave posted it to a thread on Jews vs Jesuits, otherwise it doesnt make any sense. Are you suggesting a coincidence theory at work?

Actually your post wouldn't make any sense either. I wonder what pattern you were referring to given which side of this debate you are always on?:confused2
I thought it was funny.

I'm not suggesting anything...

It might be a good idea to take a break from the internet. You're turning into one of those people who sees jews hiding behind every corner.

What if I told you, jesuits come from a movement started from judaism, by the jews

x-ray peat

I would say you are misinformed. There is a lot of propaganda on the Internet which claims this but its just more disinfo to get people back to scapegoating the Jews. Ignatius Loyola was a Basque nobleman, Jews were not ennobled. Loyola was a member of the Alumbrados (Illuminated ones), a Christian Gnostic sect. They in turn can be traced to the Catholic Knight Templars who were suppressed 200 years before. Jesuitism couldnt be farther from Judaism in almost every respect except maybe the J.

The Jesuits had a 400 year old rule that banned all Jewish converts and anyone who had any Jewish blood. They were far stricter than the Nazis in their definition of who was Jewish. The Jesuits have always hated the Jews. https://www.reddit.com/r/RomeRules/comments/6l8od3/jesuits_antijewish_banned_jewish_converts_from/

lPjF9c6.jpg

Last edited:
I would say you are misinformed. There is a lot of propaganda on the Internet which claims this but its just more disinfo to get people back to scapegoating the Jews. Ignatius Loyola was a Basque nobleman, Jews were not ennobled. Loyola was a member of the Alumbrados (Illuminated ones), a Christian Gnostic sect. They in turn can be traced to the Catholic Knight Templars who were suppressed 200 years before. Jesuitism couldnt be farther from Judaism in almost every respect except maybe the J.

The Jesuits had a 400 year old rule that banned all Jewish converts and anyone who had any Jewish blood. They were far stricter than the Nazis in their definition of who was Jewish. The Jesuits have always hated the Jews. https://www.reddit.com/r/RomeRules/comments/6l8od3/jesuits_antijewish_banned_jewish_converts_from/

upload_2018-3-13_6-46-49.png

upload_2018-3-13_6-47-3.png

Damn it really is true, the winners write the dictionaries...

x-ray peat

Damn it really is true, the winners write the dictionaries...
Not sure what is so historically incorrect or objectionable in that definition but you are right about the winners writing the dictionaries as well as history. That's why most other dictionaries don't mention that Jesus was Jewish and many say he was born in Palestine and not Judea which is what it was called at the time.

OP
Insaneacinamide
@x-ray peat look here buddy, I'd rather trust info from a guy who uses SS in his initials, and his display picture a rendition of the 2 faced Roman God Janus to tell me about Jewish
and Roman history, ok?
hmmm.PNG

x-ray peat

Ron Unz, whose web site I only fairly recently discovered, supplies, in his mission statement below, a perspective that very much reflects my own view in considering controversial ideas from controversial sources. BTW, he is a Jew who grew up in a Yiddish speaking household. Talking about my head blowing up, there might be a few around this thread whose head, when they become aware of Unz's religio-ethnic heritage and what he publishes, might blow up also (my emphasis below):

For decades I have spent a couple of hours every morning carefully reading The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, and several other major newspapers. But although such a detailed study of the American mainstream media is a necessary condition for remaining informed about our world, it is not sufficient. With the rise of the Internet and the alternative media, every thinking individual has increasingly recognized that there exist enormous lacunae in what our media tells us and disturbing patterns in what is regularly ignored or concealed.

In April 2013 I published “Our American Pravda,” a major article highlighting some of the most disturbing omissions of our national media in issues of the greatest national importance. The considerable attention it attracted from The Atlantic, Forbes, and a New York Times economics columnist demonstrated that the mainstream journalists themselves were often all too aware of these problems, but perhaps found them too difficult to address within the confining structure of large media organizations. This reinforced my belief in the reality of the serious condition I had diagnosed.

In an attempt to partially remedy this disturbing situation I will be regularly publishing on this website a selection of the sort of interesting, important, and controversial perspectives that rarely if ever reach the pages of our major newspapers or the pixels of our television sets. The handful of columnists and bloggers whose work I am herein providing represent merely the smallest slice of the enormous range of unconventional ideas that lie just a mouse-click or a Google search away from each of us, and my particular selection is certainly not intended to be comprehensive. But over the years I have regularly read the writings of all these individuals and found their ideas stimulating and useful, and I believe that many others might have the same reaction.

This is not to say that I personally agree with all or even most of what these writers believe or claim. However, sometimes the most valuable insights are obtained by reading opinions sharply divergent from one’s own. Facing a sharp intellectual or ideological challenge forces us to more effectively frame our arguments and buttress the weaknesses in our logic and evidence that had previously remained unnoticed. Taking the measure of an effective critic is always more valuable than listening to a mindless echo. And I would always prefer reading something disturbing than something dull.

The Unz Review
I never said you weren’t sincere in your delusions, just that you were deluded. As I explained before, having Jews denounce Jews is a common tactic of the Jesuit Order. They are master infiltrators and have been doing so for hundreds of years, to the point now where they are in full control of all major religions.

“The Jesuits never do anything out in the open where they can be exposed. If they are recognized as the culprits, they will be blamed and suffer the consequences, but if they can use someone else as the ‘cause of the world’s problems’, especially an enemy they can destroy in the process, then they have simultaneously accomplished two of their objectives. The Jewish people are the perfect scapegoat. .. The Rothschilds are certainly not the only Jesuit agents that operate under a Jewish front. – William Sutton - The New Age Movement

“There was no disguise they (the Jesuits) could not assume, and therefore, there was no place into which they could not penetrate. They could enter unheard the closet of the Monarch, or the Cabinet of the Statesman. They could sit unseen in convocation or General Assembly, and mingle unsuspected in the deliberations and debates. There was no tongue they could not speak, and no creed they could not profess, and thus there was no people among whom they might not sojourn, and no church whose membership they might not enter and whose functions they might not discharge. The could execrate [i.e., sharply denounce] the Pope with the Lutheran, and swear the Solemn League with the Covenanter.” - – J.A. Wylie (Rev.; Author of the book The History of Protestantism)

So rather than keep harping on the fact that Utz is Jewish let’s look at what he is promoting. Basically that a secret cabal of unnamed “International Zionists” are behind every major crime in history including 9/11, the Holocaust was a hoax, and that Jews ritually sacrificed Christians for their blood. That is exactly what ever other group out to scapegoat the Jews and protect the real power structure has to say.

What is a dead giveaway that he is a disinfo agent is that there is not one mention of the Jesuit Order in his entire website. What’s more likely that 15 million Jews who can’t agree on anything have no organizational hierarchy run the world, or that a highly organized group in control of 1.2 billion followers all reporting to one man who is regarded as God’s representative on Earth. The Vatican had openly run the Western world for over a thousand years. The only difference now is that they do it in secret.

Here is the testimony of a former Jesuit priest who left the order. He explains how it was his job to infiltrate other religions and to destroy them from within.

Last edited:

x-ray peat

here was @Insaneacinamide's question I guess you are still working on.
Interesting.
Mexico's/America's/Canada's current leader's have attended Roman Catholic/Jesuit schools at some point.
Donald Trump - Wikipedia (Fordham)
Enrique Peña Nieto - Wikipedia (Panamerican University)
Justin Trudeau - Wikipedia (Collège Jean-de-Brébeuf)

Can you explain which Jewish people have control over Mexico's/America's/Canada's leader's, the white & black pope, and perhaps provide some diagrams/maps showing the connections of the world power structures.

Last edited:

x-ray peat

and here is my post you must have missed.

"here are a few quotes to think about

“Why would the Jesuits use their implacable enemy, the Jews, to further their designs for world dominion? The Jesuits never do anything out in the open where they can be exposed. If they are recognized as the culprits, they will be blamed and suffer the consequences, but if they can use someone else as the ‘cause of the world’s problems’, especially an enemy they can destroy in the process, then they have simultaneously accomplished two of their objectives. The Jewish people are the perfect scapegoat. Since the Rothschilds are Jesuit agents operating under a Jewish cover, using them [i.e., the Rothschilds] in forming the Illuminati back in 1776 effectively throws the onus of this conspiracy on the Jews. The Rothschilds are certainly not the only Jesuit agents that operate under a Jewish front. – William Sutton (Author of The New Age Movement )

“My history of the Jesuits is not eloquently written, but it is supported by unquestionable authorities, [and] is very particular and very horrible. Their [the Jesuit Order’s] restoration [in 1814 by Pope Pius VII] is indeed a step toward darkness, cruelty, despotism, [and] death. … I do not like the appearance of the Jesuits. If ever there was a body of men who merited eternal damnation on earth and in hell, it is this Society of [Ignatius de] Loyola.”John Adams (1735-1826; 2nd President of the United States)

“The Jesuits…are a secret society – a sort of Masonic order – with superadded features of revolting odiousness, and a thousand times more dangerous.” - Samuel Morse (1791-1872; American inventor of the telegraph; author of the book Foreign Conspiracy Against the Liberties of the United States)

“I have learnt most of all from the Jesuit Order. So far, there has been nothing more imposing on earth than the hierarchical organization of the Catholic Church. A good part of that organization I have transported direct to my own party. The Catholic Church must be held up as an example. I will tell you a secret. I am founding an order. In Himmler (who would become head of the Nazi party) I see our Ignatius de Loyola (Jesuit founder).” - Adolf Hitler

“The Jesuits are a MILITARY organization, not a religious order. Their chief is a general of an army, not the mere father abbot of a monastery. And the aim of this organization is power – power in its most despotic exercise – absolute power, universal power, power to control the world by the volition of a single man. Jesuitism is the most absolute of despotisms – and at the same time the greatest and most enormous of abuses.” - Napoleon I (i.e., Napoleon Bonaparte; 1769-1821; emperor of the French)

“It is my opinion that if the liberties of this country – the United States of America – are destroyed, it will be by the subtlety of the Roman Catholic Jesuit priests, for they are the most crafty, dangerous enemies to civil and religious liberty. They have instigated MOST of the wars of Europe.” - Marquis de LaFayette (1757-1834; French statesman and general. He served in the American Continental Army under the command of General George Washington during the American Revolutionary War.)

“The war [i.e., the American Civil War of 1861-1865] would never have been possible without the sinister influence of the Jesuits.” - Abraham Lincoln (1809-1865; 16th President of the United States)

“The public is practically unaware of the overwhelming responsibility carried by the Vatican and its Jesuits in the starting of the two world wars – a situation which may be explained in part by the gigantic finances at the disposition of the Vatican and its Jesuits, giving them power in so many spheres, especially since the last conflict.” - – Edmond Paris (Author of the book The Secret History of the Jesuits)

“…The Roman Inquisition…had been administered since 1542 by the Jesuits.” - – F. Tupper Saussy (Author of the book Rulers of Evil)

“The assassins of St. Bartholomew [i.e., the Catholics who slaughtered the French Protestant Huguenots in 1572, starting with the St. Bartholomew massacre on August 24th], the inquisitors and the Jesuits are monsters produced by malignant imaginations; they are the natural allies of the spirit of darkness and of death…” (1883)– Edwin A. Sherman (Author of the book The Engineer Corps of Hell)

“It is impossible to read Elizabethan history [i.e., the history surrounding Queen Elizabeth I of England; queen: 1558-1603] except in the context of an army of Jesuits, masters of deceit, treachery, treason, infiltration, subversion, assassination, insurrection, civil war and coercion, plotting for the good of the papacy, and the defeat of all the Pope’s foes anywhere in the world.” (1987) – J.E.C. Shepherd (Canadian historian)

“Between 1555 and 1931 the Society of Jesus [i.e., the Jesuit Order] was expelled from at least 83 countries, city states and cities, for engaging in political intrigue and subversion plots against the welfare of the State, according to the records of a Jesuit priest of repute [Thomas J. Campbell]. …Practically every instance of expulsion was for political intrigue, political infiltration, political subversion, and inciting to political insurrection.” (1987) – J.E.C. Shepherd (Canadian historian)

“[Wherever] a totalitarian movement erupts, whether Communist or Nazi [Fascist], a Jesuit can be found in the role of ‘adviser’ or leader; in Cuba [it was] [Jesuit-trained] Castro’s ‘Father’ Armando Llorente…” - – Emanuel M. Josephson (American physician and historian)

“[The Jesuits] are the deadly enemies of civil and religious liberty.” - – R. W. Thompson (Ex-Secretary, American Navy)

“The whole frightful responsibility for this terrible Thirty Years’ War [1618-1648] must rest upon the [Holy Roman] Emperor Ferdinand II, and his teachers, rulers, and bosom friends – the Sons of Loyola [i.e., the Jesuit Order].” - – Theodor Griesinger (German historian; 1873)

“The Jesuit Order at last reached the pinnacle of its power and prestige in the early eighteenth century [i.e., the early 1700s]. It had become more influential and more wealthy than any other organization in the world. It held a position in world affairs that no oath-bound group of men has ever held before or since… ‘Nearly all the Kings and Sovereigns of Europe had only Jesuits as directors of their consciences [i.e., as confessor-priests], so that the whole of Europe appeared to be governed by Jesuits only.’” (1927; using a short quote by Jesuit Cordara)– Boyd Barrett (Ex-Jesuit)

“If you trace up Masonry, through all its Orders, till you come to the grand tip-top head Mason of the World, you will discover that the dread individual and the Chief of the Society of Jesus [i.e., the Superior General of the Jesuit Order] are one and the same person.” - – James Parton (American historian)

“…The Jesuits are the only religious order in the Church of Rome…which has lain under the ban of the [‘White’] Pope, or which has been expelled from any country because of its interference in politics. Hence we may expect to find that to obtain political power forms a main feature in the plans of the Society [of Jesus – i.e., the Jesuit Order].” (1896)– M.F. Cusack former Nun

“All these things cause the Father-General [of the Jesuits] to be feared by the Pope and sovereigns… A sovereign who is not their [the Jesuits’] friend will sooner or later experience their vengeance.” (1852)– Luigi Desanctis (Official Censor of the Inquisition)

“The Society of Jesus [i.e., the Jesuit Order] is the enemy of man. The whole human race should unite for its overthrow. …For there is no alternative between its total extirpation, and the absolute corruption and degradation of mankind.” - – Robert J. Breckinridge (author)

“The Jesuits…are simply the Romish army for the earthly sovereignty of the world in the future, with the Pontiff of Rome for emperor…that’s their ideal. …It is simple lust of power, of filthy earthly gain, of domination – something like a universal serfdom with them [i.e., the Jesuits] as masters – that’s all they stand for. They don’t even believe in God perhaps.” - – Fyodor Dostoyevsky (1821-1881; famous Russian novelist)

“For the Vatican condemned the Declaration of Independence as ‘wickedness’…and called the Constitution of the United States ‘a Satanic document’.” - – Avro Manhatten (author; from his book The Dollar and the Vatican)

“The [Jesuit Superior] General is at the head of this black and mute militia, which thinks, wills, acts, obeys – [as] the passive instrument of his designs. Their whole life must have but one aim – the advancement of the [Jesuit] Order to which they are attached.” (1912)– Jeremiah J. Crowley (Irishman; ex-priest in the Roman Catholic Church; author of the book Romanism: Menace to the Nation)

“Never before in the course of the world’s history had such a Society [i.e., the Jesuit Order] appeared. The old Roman Senate itself did not lay schemes for world domination with greater certainty of success.” (1800)– Friedrich von Hardenberg (German philosopher)

“[Jesuit-trained Illuminist Adam] Weishaupt and his fellow Jesuits cut off the income to the Vatican by launching and leading the French Revolution; by directing Napoleon’s conquest of Catholic Europe; [and] …by eventually having Napoleon throw Pope Pius VII in jail at Avignon until he agreed, as the price for his release, to reestablish the Jesuit Order. This Jesuit war on the Vatican was terminated by the Congress of Vienna and by the secret, 1822 Treaty of Verona.” - – Emanuel M. Josephson (American physician and historian)

“They [i.e., the Jesuits] have so constantly mixed themselves up in court and state intrigues that they must, in justice, be reproached with striving after world dominion. They cost kings their lives, not on the scaffold, but by assassination, and equally hurtful as the society of Illuminati; they were the foremost among the crowd, at all events, who applauded the murder scenes in Paris [during the French Revolution].” - – Hector Macpherson (Author of the book The Jesuits in History)

“[Jesuit Adam] Weishaupt established the [modern version of the] Illuminati specifically to be a front organization behind which the Jesuits could hide. After being [formally] abolished by [Pope] Clement XIV in 1773, the Jesuits used the Illuminati and other organizations to carry out their operations. Thus, the front organizations would be blamed for the trouble caused by the Jesuits.” - – Bill Hughes (Author of The Secret Terrorists and The Enemy Unmasked)

The following sources [Ed. Note: Bill Hughes lists a number of books in later paragraphs] indicate that [Jesuit] Adam Weishaupt and the Rothschilds were the brains and the wealth behind the French Revolution.” - – Bill Hughes (From his book The Enemy Unmasked)

"The Jesuits, [Jesuit Adam] Weishaupt, and the Rothschilds managed to cast the blame for the French Revolution on their front organization, the Illuminati!” - – Bill Hughes (From his book The Enemy Unmasked)

“For over 200 years, the goal [of the Jesuits] has been the complete destruction of the United States Constitution. In the religious arena, the goal of the Jesuits is to wipe out any trace of Protestantism and other religions, and to restore worldwide domination by the pope.” - – Bill Hughes (From his book The Secret Terrorists)

“[American Secretary of the Navy R.W.] Thompson pinpointed exactly who would be the agents used by the monarchs of Europe to destroy the republic of America, namely, the Jesuits of Rome! Since 1815 there has been a continual assault on America by the Jesuits to try to destroy the constitutional rights of this great nation. The famous inventor of the Morse Code, Samuel B. Morse, also wrote of this sinister plot [of the Jesuits] against the United States.” - – Bill Hughes (From his book The Secret Terrorists)

“One of the major purposes of the Jesuits was to destroy every trace of Protestantism and its principles, including religious freedom, republicanism, representative government, and an economy built around a strong middle class. Another purpose of the Jesuits was to greatly expand the power and control of the papacy throughout the entire world.” - – Bill Hughes (From his book The Enemy Unmasked)

“During this Congress [of Verona, Italy in 1822], it was decided that America would be the target of Jesuit emissaries and that America was to be destroyed at all costs. Every principle of the [U.S.] Constitution was to be dissolved and new Jesuitical principles were to be put into place in order to exalt the Papacy to dominion in America.” - – Bill Hughes (From his book The Secret Terrorists)

“These three meetings, at Vienna, [Austria in 1814-15,] Verona, [Italy in 1822,] and Chieri, [Italy in 1825] were held with as much secrecy as possible. However, one man attended the first two meetings that would not be silenced. British foreign minister George Canning contacted the U.S. government to warn them that the monarchs of Europe were planning to destroy the free institutions of America.” - – Bill Hughes (From his book The Secret Terrorists)

“The Monroe Doctrine was America’s response to the Jesuits’ Congresses of Vienna [in 1814-15] and Verona [in 1825]. America would consider it an act of war if any European nation sought colonial expansion in the Western Hemisphere. The Jesuits have been able secretly to attack and infiltrate America to accomplish exactly what the Monroe Doctrine was stated to protect against. They [i.e., the Jesuits] have been able to get away with it because it was done with utmost secrecy and under the façade of being a church.
…The Monroe Doctrine challenged any advance on America by Europe. However, [President] Monroe did not really understand that the crafty Jesuits would not initially use the force of arms to gain their objectives. They [i.e., the Jesuits] would use cunning, craftiness, and utmost secrecy. They would appeal to men’s basest points. They would plant their agents in positions of wealth and power [Ed. Note: such as in the U.S. Congress and in U.S. intelligence agencies] and then use their influence to gain their great prize – the subversion and destruction of every Protestant principle as outlined in the Constitution of the United States.” - – Bill Hughes (From his book The Secret Terrorists)

“Wherever a totalitarian movement erupts, whether Communist or Nazi, a Jesuit can be found in the role of ‘advisor’ or leader; in [Communist] Cuba Fr. Armando Llorente and in Argentina the neo-Nazis are led by Fr. Menvieille.” - – Emanuel M. Josephson (1968)

“Today they [i.e., the Jesuits] are stronger in the United States than they ever were in any of the countries of Europe which expelled them as a menace to the government.” (1912)– Jeremiah J. Crowley

“…By a ‘providential’ synchronism, when [Italian dictator] Mussolini seized power in Italy thanks to don Sturzo, Jesuit and chief of the Catholic party, Monseigneur Seipel, a Jesuit, became chancellor of Austria. He held that position until 1929, with an interregnum of two years, and, during those decisive years, he led the Austrian interior politics on to the reactionary and clerical road; his successors followed him on that road which led to the absorption of that country into the German block. The bloody repression of working-class uprisings earned him [i.e., Jesuit Monseigneur Seipel] the nickname ‘Keine Milde Kardinal’ – the ‘Cardinal without mercy’.” - – Edmond Paris (Author of the book The Secret History of the Jesuits)

The term ‘Jesuit’ has become synonymous with terms like deceit, chicanery, infiltration, intrigue, subversion…many organized Jesuits have been justly described as treacherous, traitorous workers, seducing many in the service of the Roman Pontiff away from national allegiance…” (1987)– J. E. C. Shepherd (Canadian historian)

“There was no disguise they (the Jesuits) could not assume, and therefore, there was no place into which they could not penetrate. They could enter unheard the closet of the Monarch, or the Cabinet of the Statesman. They could sit unseen in convocation or General Assembly, and mingle unsuspected in the deliberations and debates. There was no tongue they could not speak, and no creed they could not profess, and thus there was no people among whom they might not sojourn, and no church whose membership they might not enter and whose functions they might not discharge. The could execrate [i.e., sharply denounce] the Pope with the Lutheran, and swear the Solemn League with the Covenanter.” - – J.A. Wylie (Rev.; Author of the book The History of Protestantism)

Teres

Somehow, probably by fortuitousness, none of the people I've talked to who believe in conspirative theories such as the one about a Jewish supermacy are among the brightest ones I know, to say it politely. The authors themselves, whoever they were/are, who have been behind this rotten fruit of an ill imagination are no exceptions, I'm convinced. But believing in things can be convenient. One can talk much, say nothing and appear as if he's intellectually active during his entire existence.

Badger

"What is a dead giveaway that he is a disinfo agent is that there is not one mention of the Jesuit Order in his entire website."
So you think your theories are so valid, that Jesuit secret agent like Uns would, out of sheer chicanery, be careful to make no mention of them at all. Does not occur to you, in your somnambulistic, feverish writings about Jesuit control, that a normal person would refuse to publish items they considered to be bu*lshit. It's proof enough for you his refusal is a direct evidence he's a Jesuit. And you say I'm deluded? Oh, almost forgot, he has published an item on Jesuit horribleness on his site. I guess in your haste and eagerness to attack my response you neglected to look for it:
Review: The Jesuit Order as a Synagogue of Jews
Damn, the presence of that little link there just shoots your bogus theory about his alleged agent status in the Jesuits to Hell, doesn't it?

"Here is the testimony of a former Jesuit priest who left the order. He explains how it was his job to infiltrate other religions and to destroy them from within."
I guess it also never occurs to you (so much doesn't with you, as I've shown elsewhere), that such people could be lying because they are bought off, coopted, threatened, or he has an ax to grind because some nun wouldn't boff him, whatever. Many more reasons. Jews could buy him off or non-Jews, whatever cabal has money for the moment. I'm beginning to see a new pattern on you here: your dreary lack of imagination when doing your lame theorizing.

"What’s more likely that 15 million Jews who can’t agree on anything have no organizational hierarchy run the world, or that a highly organized group in control of 1.2 billion followers all reporting to one man who is regarded as God’s representative on Earth."
More lack of imagination, and you evidently know nothing about strategy or tactics. No need for millions and millions of Jews to plot and scheme against Gentiles. Just the smartest ones with resources and very big bucks, which Jews have immensities of, will be sufficient, thank you very much. And with their bucks, they can outsource lots of the dirty work to dumbsh*t goyims, especially when it comes to outsourcing dying. Example of the latter on a huge scale: the Bush's Iraqi Wars, especially second one. Military guerillas, as history has shown with other groups, can be immensely effective. That's nothing new. The Jews are good at it in non-kinetic ways also, it does not have to be violent only. Go educate yourself about guerilla strategy, and read everything at a web site that can tell you all about it, for starters.

"and that Jews ritually sacrificed Christians for their blood. That is exactly what ever other group out to scapegoat the Jews and protect the real power structure has to say."
The scholarly book mentioned in the other thread, by a reputable Jewish scholar, Ariel Toaff, will blow this other idea of yours, to Hell also. As I also mentioned in prior thread, Unz extensively summarizes the ideas of Israel Shahak, an eminent Jewish scholar who I guess you will accuse of being a Jesuit agent, and without proof, if you maintain your predictable pattern. (You don't have to say it, I said it for you!) For others here, you can get a HTML copy of the Shahak book for free.

Getting back to Toaff, here's a long quote that discusses him and his book at length from Unz (my emphasis):

"In 2007, he published the Italian edition of his academic study Blood Passovers, based on many years of diligent research, assisted by his graduate students and guided by the suggestions of his various academic colleagues, with the initial print run of 1,000 copies selling out on the first day. Given Toaff’s international eminence and such enormous interest, further international distribution, including an English edition by a prestigious American academic press would normally have followed. But the ADL and various other Jewish-activist groups regarded such a possibility with extreme disfavor, and although these activists lacked any scholarly credentials, they apparently applied sufficient pressure to cancel all additional publication. Although Prof. Toaff initially attempted to stand his ground in stubborn fashion, he soon took the same course as Galileo, and his apologies naturally became the basis of the always-unreliable Wikipedia entry on the topic.

Eventually, an English translation of his text turned up on the Internet in a PDF format and was also placed for sale on Amazon.com, where I purchased a copy and eventually read it. Given those difficult circumstances, this work of 500 pages is hardly in ideal form, with most of the hundreds of footnotes disconnected from the text, but it still provides a reasonable means of evaluating Toaff’s controversial thesis, at least from a layman’s perspective. He certainly seems an extremely erudite scholar, drawing heavily upon the secondary literature in English, French, German, and Italian, as well as the original documentary sources in Latin, Medieval Latin, Hebrew, and Yiddish. Indeed, despite the shocking nature of the subject matter, this scholarly work is actually rather dry and somewhat dull, with very long digressions regarding the particular intrigues of various obscure Medieval Jews. My own total lack of expertise in these areas must be emphasized, but overall I thought Toaff made a quite persuasive case.

It appears that a considerable number of Ashkenazi Jews traditionally regarded Christian blood as having powerful magical properties and considered it a very valuable component of certain important ritual observances at particular religious holidays. Obviously, obtaining such blood in large amounts was fraught with considerable risk, which greatly enhanced its monetary value, and the trade in the vials of this commodity seems to have been widely practiced. Toaff notes that since the detailed descriptions of the Jewish ritualistic murder practices are very similarly described in locations widely separated by geography, language, culture, and time period, they are almost certainly independent observations of the same rite. Furthermore, he notes that when accused Jews were caught and questioned, they often correctly described obscure religious rituals which could not possibly have been known to their Gentile interrogators, who often garbled minor details. Thus, these confessions were very unlikely to have been concocted by the authorities.

Furthermore, as extensively discussed by Shahak, the world-view of traditional Judaism did involve a very widespread emphasis on magical rituals, spells, charms, and similar things, providing a context in which ritualistic murder and human sacrifice would hardly be totally unexpected.

Obviously, the ritual murder of Christian children for their blood was viewed with enormous disfavor by the local Gentile population, and the widespread belief in its existence remained a source of bitter tension between the two communities, flaring up occasionally when a Christian child mysteriously disappeared at a particular time of year, or when a body was found that exhibited suspicious types of wounds or showed a strange loss of blood. Every now and then, a particular case would reach public prominence, often leading to a political test of strength between Jewish and anti-Jewish groups. During the mid-19th century, there was one such famous case in French-dominated Syria, and just before the outbreak of the First World War, Russia was wracked by a similar political conflict in the 1913 Beilis Affair in the Ukraine.

Interesting, isn't it, that Jews believed and believe now, as averred by Shahak, that blood has magical properties, when the idea of drinking blood for attaining youth has recently become hip in rich folks circles? Check this out:
Are Rich People Already Infusing Themselves With Young Blood?
Are Rich People Already Infusing Themselves With Young Blood?
This Anti-Aging Start-Up Is Charging Thousands of Dollars for Teen Blood
This Anti-Aging Start-Up Is Paying Thousands of Dollars for Teen Blood
Now hold onto your head, don't let it explode, I want you around at minimum for my entertainment, as I ask this question: maybe the rich folks got the idea from the Jews? Everything old becomes new again!

I never said you weren’t sincere in your delusions, just that you were deluded. As I explained before, having Jews denounce Jews is a common tactic of the Jesuit Order. They are master infiltrators and have been doing so for hundreds of years, to the point now where they are in full control of all major religions.

“The Jesuits never do anything out in the open where they can be exposed. If they are recognized as the culprits, they will be blamed and suffer the consequences, but if they can use someone else as the ‘cause of the world’s problems’, especially an enemy they can destroy in the process, then they have simultaneously accomplished two of their objectives. The Jewish people are the perfect scapegoat. .. The Rothschilds are certainly not the only Jesuit agents that operate under a Jewish front. – William Sutton - The New Age Movement

So rather than keep harping on the fact that Utz is Jewish let’s look at what he is promoting. Basically that a secret cabal of unnamed “International Zionists” are behind every major crime in history including 9/11, the Holocaust was a hoax, and that Jews ritually sacrificed Christians for their blood. That is exactly what ever other group out to scapegoat the Jews and protect the real power structure has to say.

What is a dead giveaway that he is a disinfo agent is that there is not one mention of the Jesuit Order in his entire website. What’s more likely that 15 million Jews who can’t agree on anything have no organizational hierarchy run the world, or that a highly organized group in control of 1.2 billion followers all reporting to one man who is regarded as God’s representative on Earth. The Vatican had openly run the Western world for over a thousand years. The only difference now is that they do it in secret.

Here is the testimony of a former Jesuit priest who left the order. He explains how it was his job to infiltrate other religions and to destroy them from within.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals