What do people think of the Pope?

Whichway?

Do you think the Pope really is working in the interests of Christian’s and Christian majority nations around the world?
Do you think he‘s working for other interests?
Do you think he’s aware of the Globalists and bankers that at every turn try to undermine the ideals and values of Christianity In order to achieve their aims?
Do you think there is any hope that we will see a strong Pope emerge who can truly fight the evil money power that currently rules the globe?
I’m curious to know how Christian’s and particularly Catholics think of the current pontiff?

Herbie

I was told that that the Vatican is the richest company in the world.

P

Peatness

Some views about the pope have been expressed here, most of it not very complimentary.

OP
W

Whichway?

I was told that that the Vatican is the richest company in the world.
I don’t see how they could be richer than the banking families. The bankers have the flow of money through their networks that they just skim from. The Vatican has a lot tied up in Real Estate, but how much money do they actually get from those assets, or indeed from tithing anymore?

Another thing that bothers me about the Pope is how accommodating they are towards Islam and Judaism, when both those religions are clearly intolerant and belligerent towards Christian’s and Christianity in general. But i guess what can you expect from grown men that dress in robes and have no children. They hardly know what it is to be invested in the future through your family.

Last edited:

yerrag

He's on with the Cultural Marxism agenda no doubt.

Glad he is Pope though rather than he being the Russian strongman. Klaus Schwab would be proud of him being the latter.

A villain playing world hero is most diabolical, and he fits the role to a tee.

cupofcoffee

the vatican has been a corrupt sh*thole since the beginning, so no figure inside it is deserving of respect. I was raised catholic but the church is a deeply corrupt organization so you're not going to find a savior in it.

Lollipop2

78FA2B2E-7AA6-42A7-8179-4306262E540A.jpeg

@Regina This is the photo I was speaking about. These two Pope Francises look sooooo different - definitely seems like 2 different people.

LA

Everyone loves to blame the Jesuits for everything. Often it is planned for them to carry the blame for manipulations. Jesuits are communists. The current pope was probably installed so he could be the fall guy for big changes. The other pope was too strict and a hard-liner for conservative behavior.

The Jesuits are excommunicated from the church on a regular basis. When their order was formed they were supposed to be the choir boys not all Jesuits are priests.
Many believe that the current pope is the NWO Pope aka known as the prince of darkness since he is a Jesuit. Do the research for this belief. Many believe that the real pope (the German pope) is under house arrest.
I attended catholic girls schools - my choice - Boys make too much noise in class so I couldn't read while also trying to pass my studies with A grades (I listened and studied while reading other books behind the school books in class.) It was a relief to attend school 9-10-11-12th grades without having boys yelling and showing off beating each other up and throwing spit balls for attention like they did in parochial grammar schools.

Some Spanish writer wrote a book about the Jesuits. I don't remember much about it. If I find time next week I will search for more info

Note - what happened when the current pope blamed the crisis in the Ukraine on NATO. The pope said he wanted to go visit Putin and have a talk. 2 days later he looked like death and was in a wheel chair.

yerrag

- what happened when the current pope blamed the crisis in the Ukraine on NATO. The pope said he wanted to go visit Putin and have a talk. 2 days later he looked like death and was in a wheel chair.

Maybe Bergoglio v3.

LA

Maybe Bergoglio v3.

Not long ago while searching for an "old church where renegade priests" still do the Latin Mass . . .
I read a few articles about Bergoglio.

Bergoglio makes weird comments. Some of his opinions and statements are questionable and often seem crafted to provoke or to appeal to the woke people

It was intriguing to learn that for many years, including when he moved to Roma, he handled all his cooking and shopping for his food himself.
- Immediately thought to myself - hmm - fearing an assassination perhaps?

These days there are many stories about him. This Jesuit Pope Francis Bergoglio seems to enjoy misbehaving and controversy; maybe for the views

Bergoglio's unexpected announcement that NATO was responsible for the war in Ukraine and stating that he wanted to visit Putin to help solve the problem was a dangerous announcement for him to make unless he had permission from the Reverend Father Superior General of the Jesuits, aka the Black Pope, who always lives in Rome. A Pope elected by the cardinals is known as the White pope.

The current Superior General of the Society of Jesus is Father Arturo Sosa who was born in Caracas, Venezuela on 12 November 1948

Venezuela has the largest oil reserves in the World, followed by Saudi Arabia, then Canada, Iran, Iraq and Russia. Shortly after Pope Bergoglio made his "want to visit Putin" announcement he is photographed being pushed around in a wheel chair, therefore, obviously unable to visit Putin.

Perhaps the Jesuit Bank in Rome is getting into the oil business

yerrag

Not long ago while searching for an "old church where renegade priests" still do the Latin Mass . . .
I read a few articles about Bergoglio.

Bergoglio makes weird comments. Some of his opinions and statements are questionable and often seem crafted to provoke or to appeal to the woke people

It was intriguing to learn that for many years, including when he moved to Roma, he handled all his cooking and shopping for his food himself.
- Immediately thought to myself - hmm - fearing an assassination perhaps?

These days there are many stories about him. This Jesuit Pope Francis Bergoglio seems to enjoy misbehaving and controversy; maybe for the views

Bergoglio's unexpected announcement that NATO was responsible for the war in Ukraine and stating that he wanted to visit Putin to help solve the problem was a dangerous announcement for him to make unless he had permission from the Reverend Father Superior General of the Jesuits, aka the Black Pope, who always lives in Rome. A Pope elected by the cardinals is known as the White pope.

The current Superior General of the Society of Jesus is Father Arturo Sosa who was born in Caracas, Venezuela on 12 November 1948

Venezuela has the largest oil reserves in the World, followed by Saudi Arabia, then Canada, Iran, Iraq and Russia. Shortly after Pope Bergoglio made his "want to visit Putin" announcement he is photographed being pushed around in a wheel chair, therefore, obviously unable to visit Putin.

Perhaps the Jesuit Bank in Rome is getting into the oil business
I used to wonder about former Catholic Irish comedians that left the faith. I think they found no humor in popes being devils.

And on the very nature of why one good Catholic president had to die with his mission left in tatters, and his Catholic successor surviving with mission creep.

Last edited:

Pistachio

Do you think the Pope really is working in the interests of Christian’s and Christian majority nations around the world?
Do you think he‘s working for other interests?
Do you think he’s aware of the Globalists and bankers that at every turn try to undermine the ideals and values of Christianity In order to achieve their aims?
Do you think there is any hope that we will see a strong Pope emerge who can truly fight the evil money power that currently rules the globe?
I’m curious to know how Christian’s and particularly Catholics think of the current pontiff?
The Pope is likely a heretic. I suspect he is both a freemason and a KGB operative—two things quite anathema to the Church.

Pistachio

No magisterium, no authority, no unity, no sound theology. Not tenable.

Eastern "Orthodoxy" Debunked On St. Peter's Authority By St. John Of Damascus​

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sr8xM6PWlmg

Pistachio

That's a shame. The Catholic and indeed the Christians of the world could do with some decent leadership from the Vatican, or another branch of the Church.
Instead of looking to its leadership, one ought to look to its unchanged teaching for 2,000+ years.

yerrag

Yeah. Do as I say. Not as I do.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals