Ben Shapiro On Why Jewish People Vote Leftist

Status
Not open for further replies.

OldMan

I don't need to blame Jews, when they openly blame themselves:

German Jew Anetta Kahane Calls For White Genocide
Topic: Race-Mixing and Jewish Supremacism

These are just the ones who are vocal about their agenda. I assume there are way more of them who think the same way but keep quiet.

Don't get me wrong - Muslims are no better. I simply see no good reason for the US to take sides in the Middle-eastern conflict, nor give billions of dollars in support to Israel.

The Jews have their country, yet they still occupy the Golan Heights. They accept no migrants, while stirring ***t up everywhere else, and pushing multiculturalism on Europe and the rest of the world. Bad form.

As for CNN, it does not matter if they openly support Israel or not. The liberal agenda that they so firmly stand behind is an extension of what is being pushed in Europe - anti-white propaganda, multiculturalism, forced immigration, etc.

The entirety of the mainstream US media is more or less like that, which is why they all swooped down on Trump like vultures - never before has such media collusion been seen against a single presidential candidate.

Why are these videos regarding Jews posted here on the Peat forum... what does Ray Peat have to do with the Jewish people and their political identity?
Dr. Peat has strong political views, largely centered around American academia and the medical industry. The U.S. has close political and cultural ties with Israel, and their political views and talking points influence U.S. policy.

It's inconsistent and hypocritical to enforce immigration policy in your own country and advocate for the complete dissolution of such in another. It's relevant because immigration or the lack thereof influences demographics, and demographics shape policy. Changing policy has a direct effect on each of us, and particularly on the institutions that Peat questions in many of his writings.

Peats influence is in physiology.... to tweeze out his political views and make this thread about Jews is why Israel needs to be strong and undivided and that is to ensure its survival... Israels policy has no place in this forum

Last edited:

x-ray peat

It's inconsistent and hypocritical to enforce immigration policy in your own country and advocate for the complete dissolution of such in another. It's relevant because immigration or the lack thereof influences demographics, and demographics shape policy. Changing policy has a direct effect on each of us, and particularly on the institutions that Peat questions in many of his writings.
What I think doesn't belong on the RPF, are blatant falsehoods like the lie that Israel has a policy of flooding Europe with Muslims. A video of some European Jewish nobody saying that Jews need to help Europe become more multicultural is nothing more than the opinion of one busy body lady. Thousands and thousands of Europeans libtards are all saying the same thing.

The fact of the matter is that the European countries that are letting these refugees in are not led by Jews and the last time I checked, the Pope who is cheering this on isn't Jewish either. It's amazing how no matter what the issue is, some people will always find a way to blame the Jews.

OldMan

What I think doesn't belong on the RPF, are blatant falsehoods like the lie that Israel has a policy of flooding Europe with Muslims. A video of some European Jewish nobody saying that Jews need to help Europe become more multicultural is nothing more than the opinion of one busy body lady. Thousands and thousands of Europeans libtards are all saying the same thing.

The fact of the matter is that the European countries that are letting these refugees in are not led by Jews and the last time I checked, the Pope who is cheering this on isn't Jewish either. It's amazing how no matter what the issue is, some people will always find a way to blame the Jews.

Agreed.

Why are these videos regarding Jews posted here on the Peat forum... what does Ray Peat have to do with the Jewish people and their political identity?

Do you want to quote each video separately with the same question one more time, or was three times enough?

OldMan

Do you want to quote each video separately with the same question one more time, or was three times enough?

How about 100 times? Do you have an answer to my question or are you purposely answering my question with another question?

How about 100 times? Do you have an answer to my question or are you purposely answering my question with another question?

Well, the question is why not? Is it forbidden to discuss these types of things on the Ray Peat forum? To the best of my knowledge, it hasn't been said anywhere that we are not allowed to discuss subjects like this. The forum has a politics section, after all, and I have not seen any objection from the moderators or the admin.

OldMan

Well, the question is why not? Is it forbidden to discuss these types of things on the Ray Peat forum? To the best of my knowledge, it hasn't been said anywhere that we are not allowed to discuss subjects like this. The forum has a politics section, after all, and I have not seen any objection from the moderators or the admin.

with anti israel sentiment growing- the forum could easily devolve into an antisemitic exchange if it continues.....

x-ray peat

You are not discussing anything or staying anywhere close to the thread topic at hand. Like on several other threads, you are just looking for any opportunity to spread your irrational hatred of Jewish people by posting lies like "Jews are Behind White Genocide" without a shred of evidence. Wouldn't you feel more at home back on Stormfront where intelligence and rational thinking are not as valued as they are here?

Last edited:
You are not discussing anything or staying anywhere close to the thread topic at hand. Like on several other threads, you are just looking for any opportunity to spread your irrational hatred of Jewish people by posting lies like "Jews are Behind White Genocide" without a shred of evidence. Wouldn't you feel more at home back on Stormfront where intelligence and rational thinking are not as valued as they are here?

"Several other threads" = only one beside this one actually, and my posts on that other thread were removed. I challenge you to find any other post where I wrote anything about Jews. I'll wait.

"Wouldn't you feel more at home back on Stormfront where intelligence and rational thinking are not as valued as they are here?"

Probably as much as you on ShareBlue or Reddit where political correctness is valued more than uncomfortable truths. I can do meaningless projection as well.

It's cute that you think I spend time on those types of sites, but I have better things to do. I don't come to this site to talk about Jews either, it was just something I thought I'd throw out there to fish for viewpoints. You also seem to think that someone is unable to criticize an ethnic or religious group without 'hate', which is typical of liberal groupthink - any sort of criticism towards minorities is disallowed and synonymous with racism/antisemitism/-phobia.

When trying to uncover the people behind the curtain, it is inevitable that one encounters a lot of evidence which points to Jews - it may be circumstantial evidence, nevertheless that is how it is. The fact that pointing this out elicits such emotional responses and attacks, along with the fact that even questioning the Holocaust is apparently illegal in numerous countries, leads me to believe that this group definitely has a shady past and they don't take too kindly to anyone looking into their shenanigans. That is immediate grounds for suspicion - after all, if you've got nothing to hide, why would you lock up people who think that you do? This is only a step away from prosecuting those who think moon landings were a hoax, or who question the official story on 9/11. Putting a legal barrier on revisionism is only done by those who want the past to be written by their pen - the truth needs no such protection.

OldMan

"Several other threads" = only one beside this one actually, and my posts on that other thread were removed. I challenge you to find any other post where I wrote anything about Jews. I'll wait.

"Wouldn't you feel more at home back on Stormfront where intelligence and rational thinking are not as valued as they are here?"

Probably as much as you on ShareBlue or Reddit where political correctness is valued more than uncomfortable truths. I can do meaningless projection as well.

It's cute that you think I spend time on those types of sites, but I have better things to do. I don't come to this site to talk about Jews either, it was just something I thought I'd throw out there to fish for viewpoints. You also seem to think that someone is unable to criticize an ethnic or religious group without 'hate', which is typical of liberal groupthink - any sort of criticism towards minorities is disallowed and synonymous with racism/antisemitism/-phobia.

When trying to uncover the people behind the curtain, it is inevitable that one encounters a lot of evidence which points to Jews - it may be circumstantial evidence, nevertheless that is how it is. The fact that pointing this out elicits such emotional responses and attacks, along with the fact that even questioning the Holocaust is apparently illegal in numerous countries, leads me to believe that this group definitely has a shady past and they don't take too kindly to anyone looking into their shenanigans. That is immediate grounds for suspicion - after all, if you've got nothing to hide, why would you lock up people who think that you do? This is only a step away from prosecuting those who think moon landings were a hoax, or who question the official story on 9/11. Putting a legal barrier on revisionism is only done by those who want the past to be written by their pen - the truth needs no such protection.

Pal ...you are absolutely in the wrong forum... this is about Ray Peat and his physiology.... not about Holocaust denial or anything that resembles your previous few paragraphs.... maybe if you ate as Ray Peat prescribes you wouldnt be getting an adrenaline rush when you write such crap

Last edited:

tara

with anti israel sentiment growing- the forum could easily devolve into an antisemitic exchange if it continues.....
I share your concern about anti-antisemitic sentiment.

OldMan

There are already millions of places on the internet we can hear these scripted talking points being regurgitated by apologists for the Israeli occupation.

No need to spam us with another thread about it.

What you need to apologize for is your occupying the Ray Peat forum with your regurgitation.

You and those like you should discuss the contributions of Otto Warburg would be a good start.

tara

I have not watched the OPs videos.

From my PoV, part of what characterises the 'right' is identification with a system that suits the plutocracy - the continued rule of the 0.001?%.

Divisions by class, 'race', ethnicity, gender, religion, etc (and various other excuses) have been used for a very long time for divide and rule purposes by rulers for a long time. As long as the majority can be kept fighting amongst ourselves over such divisions, it is easy for the rulers to continue to rip everyone else off.

Cycles of anti-Jewish sentiment and violent anti-Jewish pogroms have had a significant role in maintaining this for many hundreds of years. Jews have been over and over set up as scape goats for the oppression caused by the rulers. (Of course some of the ruling class is now Jewish, but most of the ruling class is not Jewish, and most Jews are not in the ruling class.)

Jews and 'leftists' who have studied the history and understand enough of the dynamic not to want to repeat it, may see that the common way forward for the majority of humanity is to cooperate, and not allow ourselves to be divided by anti-semitism, by policies that create poverty for increasing numbers of people, or by other policies that involve mistreating or withholding a fair share of resources from other targetted and deprived groups - whether it be working people, Muslims, Africans, women, children, elders, etc.

When the Nazis came for the communists,
I remained silent;
I was not a communist.

When they locked up the social democrats,
I remained silent;
I was not a social democrat.

When they came for the trade unionists,
I did not speak out;
I was not a trade unionist.

When they came for the Jews,
I remained silent;
I wasn't a Jew.

When they came for me,
there was no one left to speak out.

-Martin Niemoller, translated from the German

(Note: My opposition to anti-Jewish scapegoating etc does not imply support for anti-Palestinian or anti-Muslim policies of the Israeli government.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom