Ben Shapiro On Why Jewish People Vote Leftist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do many American Jewish people vote leftist and are leftists when the left hates Israel? Ben Shapiro explains.

Also, @MyUsernameHere I would love to hear your response to this Pat Condell video. Seriously, please watch it, it's only 6 minutes long. The "Jewish" people who work for CNN that you posted are leftists, therefore, they don't like Israel and they aren't really Jewish. Or some may actually be conservative but they just make money from CNN because there is a libtard audience for it. Judaism is a relgion. They happen to be Jewish by religion the same way I know a hundred people who happen to be Catholic but don't take their religion seriously. Don't look at the people who work at CNN as "Jews" or "Zionists" just because they happen to be from a Jewish family, look at them as leftist, libtard Americans.

Last edited:

Prosper

I've long suspected that liberal secular Jews and zionistic orthodox Jews are distinctly separate ideological groups with very different agendas. Both have enormous influence in the West, but there are not many things these groups seem to agree upon.

Why do many American Jewish people vote leftist and are leftists when the left hates Israel? Ben Shapiro explains.

Also, @MyUsernameHere I would love to hear your response to this Pat Condell video. Seriously, please watch it, it's only 6 minutes long. The "Jewish" people who work for CNN that you posted are leftists, therefore, they don't like Israel and they aren't really Jewish. Or some may actually be conservative but they just make money from CNN because there is a libtard audience for it. Judaism is a relgion. They happen to be Jewish by religion the same way I know a hundred people who happen to be Catholic but don't take their religion seriously. Don't look at the people who work at CNN as "Jews" or "Zionists" just because they happen to be from a Jewish family, look at them as leftist, libtard Americans. But I won't hold my breath for a response, or a thorough one.

I don't need to blame Jews, when they openly blame themselves:

German Jew Anetta Kahane Calls For White Genocide
Topic: Race-Mixing and Jewish Supremacism

These are just the ones who are vocal about their agenda. I assume there are way more of them who think the same way but keep quiet.

Don't get me wrong - Muslims are no better. I simply see no good reason for the US to take sides in the Middle-eastern conflict, nor give billions of dollars in support to Israel.

The Jews have their country, yet they still occupy the Golan Heights. They accept no migrants, while stirring ***t up everywhere else, and pushing multiculturalism on Europe and the rest of the world. Bad form.

As for CNN, it does not matter if they openly support Israel or not. The liberal agenda that they so firmly stand behind is an extension of what is being pushed in Europe - anti-white propaganda, multiculturalism, forced immigration, etc.

The entirety of the mainstream US media is more or less like that, which is why they all swooped down on Trump like vultures - never before has such media collusion been seen against a single presidential candidate.

Atman

I don't need to blame Jews, when they openly blame themselves:

German Jew Anetta Kahane Calls For White Genocide
Topic: Race-Mixing and Jewish Supremacism

These are just the ones who are vocal about their agenda. I assume there are way more of them who think the same way but keep quiet.

Don't get me wrong - Muslims are no better. I simply see no good reason for the US to take sides in the Middle-eastern conflict, nor give billions of dollars in support to Israel.

The Jews have their country, yet they still occupy the Golan Heights. They accept no migrants, while stirring ***t up everywhere else, and pushing multiculturalism on Europe and the rest of the world. Bad form.

As for CNN, it does not matter if they openly support Israel or not. The liberal agenda that they so firmly stand behind is an extension of what is being pushed in Europe - anti-white propaganda, multiculturalism, forced immigration, etc.

The entirety of the mainstream US media is more or less like that, which is why they all swooped down on Trump like vultures - never before has such media collusion been seen against a single presidential candidate.

2 of the 3 videos you posted are not available with a German IP. :^)
What a time to be alive.
Just think about it for a minute: There are actually taxpayed bureaucrats who go through the internet and decide which content gets cencored for the citizens.

michael94

So? Shia and Sunni hate each other despite both being Muslim. Trump is clearly sided with the wrong team of Jews. That's why the media hates him so much :rolleyes:
It's panto. If Trump really were against "them" he would call out the Jews' muslim boogeyman for what it is. Almost ( if not all ) "terrorist" attacks on Western soil are false flags/hoaxes done by Mossad/CIA/whomever. Why doesn't Trump bring up who is behind ISIS or the fraudulence of our money supply/debt system that keeps up the illusion of scarcity? Same goes for Pat Condell.

DaveFoster

I've long suspected that liberal secular Jews and zionistic orthodox Jews are distinctly separate ideological groups with very different agendas. Both have enormous influence in the West, but there are not many things these groups seem to agree upon.
Both propose multiculturalism in all nations except Israel. Their phenotypes differ due to location, but both have fundamentally identical opinions.

As per Barbara Spectre:

Last edited:

x-ray peat

Its amazing how quickly the resident RPF neo-Nazis jump on any thread where they can spew their blind and ignorant hatred. Those videos you posted are individuals speaking of their own ignorant belief and do not represents what Jews think just as you idiotic postings don't represent what the majority of non-Jews think.

Seriously you guys cant be really that stupid. Trump or Drumpf is from a German Protestant family and may though probably not had a great great grandmother that was Jewish. Even Nazi racial laws would not consider him jewish. He was Jesuit educated at Fordham University as moss of his children were Jesuit educated at Georgetown University. Also his cabinet is filled with Jesuit educated cronies. It is there that I suggest you look for Trumps pay masters.

Its funny how you can blame Jews for Muslim immigration in to Europe when they are the most hurt by it and it is Catholic leaders who are calling for it and enabling it. Last time I checked Angela Merkel and the PM of Italy were not Jewish. Neither is the Jesuit Pope.

Pope calls on Europe’s Catholics to take in refugees
How Pope Francis is leading the Catholic Church against anti-migrant populism
Pope Francis’ call for immigration leniency unlikely to change debate

Here is a little free education for you
Best videos with info about the Jesuits - YouTube

Last edited:

Sucrates

These ideologies are created for different populations.

x-ray peat

There's zero hatred visible in this thread. What exactly does hate mean to you?
I actually said blind and ignorant hatred so its no wonder that you can't see it.
1) posting videos of individual Jews saying some stupid things and trying to claim that is representative of the majority of Jews is hateful. Also what they were saying isn't even close to what is given in the video titles.

The first video is just a collection of libtard multiculturists. Jews are suffering incredible acts of violence from Muslim refugees so I doubt many Jews would agree with these retards. I would also say there are a lot more non-Jews calling for increased Muslim immigration than Jews are. Also the more muslim immigrants that settle in Europe will guarantee that Europe will be even less friendly to Israel so I doubt any Israeli thinks this is good for them.

The second video claiming that "Jewish Hypocrisy-Flooding Europe with Immigrants" also is not even close to what is actually in the video. The Israeli Jewish guy is only pointing out that Israel should take in as many Jewish refugees from Europe to help balance the demographics of Israel as the Arabs have a much higher birthrate. He is not calling for more Muslim immigrants to invade Europe. The Pope and Merkel are doing that just fine.

The last video which has a subtitle of "Jews Behind White Genocide" is of a Jewish Professor talking about races in exactly the same way that every other libtard professor does, that White Privilege is the problem i.e. "whiteness" and we need to get rid of the racist term "whiteness." He is not calling for white genocide.

2) Posting calls for the genocide of South/East European Blood is beyond hateful.
3) Claiming that Trump is Jewish when he is clearly not is also hateful as it is pushing the Big Lie that the Jews run the world.

Last edited:

Prosper

1. Sharing public youtube videos hardly equals to actual forum members spewing anything. To quote your own words:
Those videos you posted are individuals speaking of their own ignorant belief

2. @Ivysaur is clearly not fully serious. Even if he was, his post was made after your claim and is therefore irrelevant to it (it could still be viewed as being relevant to my later counter-claim though).

3. Lying about someone's ancestry is not hateful. It's merely dishonest.

I suggest you lighten up and peatify your attitude. Who takes the internet this seriously?

x-ray peat

1. Sharing public youtube videos hardly equals to actual forum members spewing anything. To quote your own words:
2. @Ivysaur is clearly not fully serious. Even if he was, his post was made after your claim and is therefore irrelevant to it (it could still be viewed as being relevant to my later counter-claim though).
3. Lying about someone's ancestry is not hateful. It's merely dishonest.
I suggest you lighten up and peatify your attitude. Who takes the internet this seriously?
If you think that posting a video titled "Jews Behind White Genocide" isn't hateful then you are right, I shouldn't take internet jokers like you very seriously.

BibleBeliever

If you think that posting a video titled "Jews Behind White Genocide" isn't hateful then you are right, I shouldn't take internet jokers like you very seriously.
It isn't hateful. Your response is estrogenic hysteria.
Leftists almost always respond in this manner. There are studies showing low testosterone being linked to leftism. Emotions are the mantra, rather than logic and reason.

Obviously research leads to a worldview which causes one to believe that jews, or more particular zionists are behind it. There are innumerable videos/texts showing that zionists promote this.
So if one believes the sources, how is it hateful if they are convinced by data?

Status
Not open for further replies.
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom