Jesuits Vs Jews

Who do you feel is at the top of the pyramid of world power?
Post videos, links, articles, or other information.

Kartoffel

This forum is getting weird

michael94

As Karl has revealed, there is no difference between "malevolent" gentiles and jews. They are related by blood. So this sort of question would be what It wants you to ask. And it is just that, It... Only with a good heart and rose-colored glasses could You see darkness in terms of a certain "elite" that is pulling the strings with more or less efficiency. There is only a plagiarizing machine without consciousness and those that capitulate to It at the cost of ones who were once close to them ( traitors ).

mt_dreams

All roads lead to Rome, but it makes no difference anyway. it would be like wanting to know the religious belief of a murderer or con artist. The capitians, medici, rothchilds, hasburgs, white pope, black pope,etc, it doesn't matter. Since the creation of the agricultural revolution, there are has always been a need for a ruler to control the slaves. Finding out which one of the fat house cats is really in control wont make one bit of difference. The 2 groups mention in the op did a good job of removing the handful of houses that controled europe during the previous 800 years. Why share power, when you can have it all for your own. The washington military complex, along with the London finacial system, & Roman religious conplex all do a good job of keeping smaller powers in check. I guess I don't care about their religious ties, due to the fact that it's human nature to desire absolute power. A guy fought with Napolean to free the country of the monarch, then once Napolean lost and the continent temporarily went back to monarchy, he turned around and become the king of Sweden. Can't fault people in these positions to try and take control.

I didn't watch the clip, but suffice to say, if we can read about the possibility that the crypto's infiltrated jesuit catholic pursuits, then they probably have knowledge on it as well. it doesn't make sense for them not to act on this situation. they've been dealing with this kind of stuff for a very long time. If there are in fact zionists within the jesuit power structure, it was done on purpose.

DaveFoster

As Karl has revealed, there is no difference between "malevolent" gentiles and jews. They are related by blood. So this sort of question would be what It wants you to ask. And it is just that, It... Only with a good heart and rose-colored glasses could You see darkness in terms of a certain "elite" that is pulling the strings with more or less efficiency. There is only a plagiarizing machine without consciousness and those that capitulate to It at the cost of ones who were once close to them ( traitors ).
Karl...Marx?

Or...
carlgrimes.jpg

Or even more insidious...

maxresdefault.jpg

DaveFoster

All roads lead to Rome, but it makes no difference anyway. it would be like wanting to know the religious belief of a murderer or con artist. The capitians, medici, rothchilds, hasburgs, white pope, black pope,etc, it doesn't matter. Since the creation of the agricultural revolution, there are has always been a need for a ruler to control the slaves. Finding out which one of the fat house cats is really in control wont make one bit of difference. The 2 groups mention in the op did a good job of removing the handful of houses that controled europe during the previous 800 years. Why share power, when you can have it all for your own. The washington military complex, along with the London finacial system, & Roman religious conplex all do a good job of keeping smaller powers in check. I guess I don't care about their religious ties, due to the fact that it's human nature to desire absolute power. A guy fought with Napolean to free the country of the monarch, then once Napolean lost and the continent temporarily went back to monarchy, he turned around and become the king of Sweden. Can't fault people in these positions to try and take control.

I didn't watch the clip, but suffice to say, if we can read about the possibility that the crypto's infiltrated jesuit catholic pursuits, then they probably have knowledge on it as well. it doesn't make sense for them not to act on this situation. they've been dealing with this kind of stuff for a very long time. If there are in fact zionists within the jesuit power structure, it was done on purpose.
Doesn't everything meaningful in the West lead to Rome (or Greece) though?

Jewsuits :flushed:

My position as well
*mindblown*

I could see the powerful and influential wanting to cooperate with other powerful people to stay in power.

mt_dreams

Doesn't everything meaningful in the West lead to Rome (or Greece) though?

*mindblown*

I could see the powerful and influential wanting to cooperate with other powerful people to stay in power.

Depends on what you consider meaningful. Rather than concede all that wealth & power in northern europe, Rome would have much preferred keeping its 400 year relationship with the german catholic houses that ruled europe. Since the break in christinaity, they've been slowly loosing power. The other two world powers of the tripod (whose origins are protestant & Jewish) have a much brighter power future, unless things go sour trying to accommodate russia & asia. So in the future the saying might be all roads lead to england, or all roads lead to DC, or even, all road lead to china.

All these anti-semetic people on the net clearly don't want to admit that when the church split, it lost its empire. the protestants were the ones responsible for going into catholic countries & abolishing their monarchs due to their ties to the white pope. They even financed their own endevors with their own banks that tie in to the current euro central bank. The only tie in with anything jewish was that they at that time excelled in global finance and eventually rose to economic power in many countries including england, germany & the states, which lead to their fingerprints all over the creation of the imf. That said, if any one of these powers thought they could survive annexing the other two, they'd try... Though realistically london & DC are allies.

Soren

Forum Supporter
As someone who went to a Jesuit High school and a Jesuit University the idea that these priests are running the world is so absurd I don't even know where to begin. Head meet desk :banghead:

Having spoken out against the Jesuit conspiracy i guess i must be a secret Jesuit shill or I could also be a secret Jew trying to spread disinformation as the other side of the argument is equally absurd. :emoji_raised_hands::emoji_laughing:

As someone who went to a Jesuit High school and a Jesuit University the idea that these priests are running the world is so absurd I don't even know where to begin. Head meet desk :banghead:
GATEKEEPER :rotatinglight::rotatinglight::rotatinglight: WE HAVE BEEN COMPROMISED

Untit235236435234325led.png

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals