Are Psychedelics A Double Edged Sword?

well..... i don't even know what to say about all your conspiracy theories above but .... in my experience it is all about dosing. my best trips on lsd were to very low dose ones. not quite microdose but like a quarter of what everyone i was with would do. mushrooms? i did a lot in the late 90s when i lives in san fransisco and i did have a bit of a trip sitter friend at first but later would just blend them up in orange juice , put on my doc martins and walk all around downtown and love life by myself. one time i overdosed on them and stayed in my room for a couple of days and cried - which in and of itself was cathartic. my most recent was doing ketamine that was in anesthesia where i told the super hot anesthesiologist to " take me to coachella " and he did- it was a great trip , even though i was having the inside of my uterus probed. i did notice that the side effects of ketamine was that it completely wiped out a huge chunk of my PTSD of dealing with my mother's death and the death of my stellar canine companion of 15 years. even with smoking cannabis, that sort of feels like a hallucinogen. i am convinced that being a monster stoner for 10 years turned on my schizophrenia a bit so i stopped. at no time in all my trippin in this life did i ever think of any kind of MK Ultra - freaky agenda. additionally, i hung out with Michael Pollan in New York a bit one summer - my impression of him is that he is lots of ego, very well connected but not even a quarter of the genius of the mighty Ray Peat. Michael, back in the day was pushing greens and fish oil ... lol. he reminds me of Oprah..all fluff and not much substance. ( bleh )

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals