Are Psychedelics A Double Edged Sword?

DB_2014

My four experiences with LSD back in 2018 changed the trajectory of my life. LSD didn't enlighten me. It didn't help me talk with aliens. It didn't give me internal peace. It didn't get rid of my anxiety or health issues.

It simply made me ask questions. I began to question everything. This was a net positive in my life as it led me to discover Peat's work and learn a lot about my personal health. It also opened my eyes to the corruption of government, Big Pharma, and many other topics that are suppressed by the mainstream media.

However, I see many people who take psychedelics end up as vegan, directionless, scatter-brained degenerates.

Anyone who has taken psychedelics knows that they put you in a somewhat vulnerable state of mind as they open you up to all kinds of thoughts and ideas. This can be a good thing as it was in my situation. In other cases, however, it seems like it can be a bad thing.

Could it be possible that the government and many corrupt people at the top are taking advantage of these substances to program people into accepting the New World Order agendas of veganism, giving up power, no borders, no property, and "we're all one"...?

Could it be that the determining factor for whether psychedelics set you on a net positive or net negative trajectory is the malleability of your state of mind as you enter in to these mystic experiences and the extent to which you've been influenced ideologically by the New World Order agendas?

boris

Could it be possible that the government and many corrupt people at the top are taking advantage of these substances to program people into accepting the New World Order agendas of veganism, giving up power, no borders, no property, and "we're all one"...?

Could it be that the determining factor for whether psychedelics set you on a net positive or net negative trajectory is the malleability of your state of mind as you enter in to these mystic experiences and the extent to which you've been influenced ideologically by the New World Order agendas?

Yes.

boris

It's the same problem with weed. They noticed that it can dissolve your programming. It got made illegal. Brainwashing programs were set in place (weed-culture, stoner movies, etc). And then it got released into the wild again without doing much harm to the system but further strengthen it.

tenor.gif

b3cc4c7c9343e67187437f832de7e454.jpg

johnwester130

what are we "awakening" to though, and what is hidden from us?

the fake economic system?

the elite satanic paedophile rituals?

the alternative history of the world and civilisations?

Sospian

It's the same problem with weed. They noticed that it can dissolve your programming. It got made illegal. Brainwashing programs were set in place (weed-culture, stoner movies, etc). And then it got released into the wild again without doing much harm to the system but further strengthen it.

Not to mention shrooms were recently voted to be legalised in Oregon.

I've been experimenting with psychedelics for a few years now and I still haven't found an answer as to why they're slowly becoming legalised.

Runenight201

I've been experimenting with psychedelics for a few years now and I still haven't found an answer as to why they're slowly becoming legalised.

Psychedelics are substances that are best utilized under the guide of an experienced trip sitter in a proper setting. They aren’t to be haphazardly taken with some buddies while smoking some weed at a party. Michael Pollan has done a lot of research into psychedelics and their effects on our brain. His book How to Change Your Mind, goes into this. Here’s a Google Talk where he discusses the book,

I wouldn’t say the problem is with the psychedelics themselves, which can be an invaluable tool to reprogram the brain, but rather with the ideologies that the individual undertakes in pursuit of the truth. I think one thing that is common in our modern predicament is the ubiquitous striving for salvation. Those who have it need not of any false ideologies or dangerous beliefs and ideals. Those who don’t will go to the ends of the earth to find peace and comfort. This continual striving and suffering in an infinitude of possible ideas can lead people to all sorts of strange places, some benign, some beneficial, some malignant.

The person who is agitated seeks comfort. May they eventually find it. The person who is troubled seeks peace. May they eventually find it. The person who is empty seeks love. May they eventually find it. The person who is cold seeks warmth. May they eventually find it. The person who questions seeks truth. May they eventually find it.

Sospian

I wouldn’t say the problem is with the psychedelics themselves, which can be an invaluable tool to reprogram the brain, but rather with the ideologies that the individual undertakes in pursuit of the truth.
Similar to that of weed but to a greater extent. My go-to method for psychedelia is to put on a meditation track of a particular frequency (e.g. 417hz) as I feel it guides the mind into the trip. But yes, the trip-sitter most probably can influence the outcome of the trip, hence the importance of Set & Setting. Makes me think about the Manson family and how they were brainwashed by Charles Manson, while he abstained from taking LSD himself.

What if the MK-Ultra experiments with LSD taught the CIA how effective serotonin is in mind-control? Could that explain why we're seeing such a push for serotonergic lifestyles and medications like SSRIs?

boris

Mainstream media slowly started pushing psychedelics in the recent years. So they don't deem it a threat anymore.

But lots of work was done beforehand to get to this point. All the popular disinfo agents like Terrence McKenna and his following (Joe Rogan, etc.) are pushing the same narrative: That psychedelics are revealing some kind of external truth or knowledge to you that you otherwise wouldn't have known. They get you as far as possible from the fact that psychedelics are just working with what has already been fed into your brain (just like the artificial neural networks). Their narratives make people more susceptible to all the propaganda around them because the people will think their realizations/visions are something that "the mushroom told them" or some kind of universal truth. They are also strengthening the whole "quantum theory" propaganda of life being a pointless simulation and reality being nonsensical.

Last edited:
OP
D

DB_2014

Mainstream media slowly started pushing psychedelics in the recent years. So they don't deem it a threat anymore.

But lots of work was done beforehand to get to this point. All the popular disinfo agents like Terrence McKenna and his following (Joe Rogan, etc.) are pushing the same narrative: That psychedelics are revealing some kind of external truth or knowledge to you that you otherwise wouldn't have known. They get you as far as possible from the fact that psychedelics are just working with what has already been fed into your brain (just like the artificial neural networks). Their narratives make people more susceptible to all the propaganda around them because the people will think their realizations/visions are something that "the mushroom told them" or some kind of universal truth. They are also strengthening the whole "quantum theory" propaganda of life being a pointless simulation and reality being nonsensical.

Wow. You just redpilled me even further. Looking back to the days when I used to listen to McKenna (I’m ashamed to admit it), it all makes sense. McKenna’s entire philosophy was basically it’s all pointless and we’re just monkeys in a simulation. The elites have been programming us with this garbage for years.

boris

Here he is even telling you himself that he works for the FBI ;):

4:21:55

I think his final interview is a pretty good summary, pushing the transhumanism agenda, accepting all technological "progress" that is planned for us as inevitable and even something natural and beautiful to anticipate. One time he bursts out laughing with the interviewer and they had to cut the video.

Murtaza

i think it depends on how you use them. ive taken lsd a couple of times and each time i learned something about myself as it made me question things that are around me. but if youre dropping lsd every week at parties or raves then thats usually a problem.

TheSir

but if youre dropping lsd every week at parties or raves then thats usually a problem.
I dosed a couple of grams of mushrooms in a hardstyle/hardcore rave party and felt like I was witnessing a perversely satanic ritual. I got so bummed out by what I was seeing that I had to go sit in a corner and wait for it to be over. Another time I took 3.5g of mushrooms and spent much of the trip worrying that I was wetting my friend's new couch on which I was sitting. I could clearly feel the pee dribbling down my thigh. I couldn't pee in the bathroom either because I wasn't sure I wasn't only imagining being there. That sums up the value I've managed to derive from psychedelics.

Drareg

My four experiences with LSD back in 2018 changed the trajectory of my life. LSD didn't enlighten me. It didn't help me talk with aliens. It didn't give me internal peace. It didn't get rid of my anxiety or health issues.

It simply made me ask questions. I began to question everything. This was a net positive in my life as it led me to discover Peat's work and learn a lot about my personal health. It also opened my eyes to the corruption of government, Big Pharma, and many other topics that are suppressed by the mainstream media.

However, I see many people who take psychedelics end up as vegan, directionless, scatter-brained degenerates.

Anyone who has taken psychedelics knows that they put you in a somewhat vulnerable state of mind as they open you up to all kinds of thoughts and ideas. This can be a good thing as it was in my situation. In other cases, however, it seems like it can be a bad thing.

I haven’t done it but would like to someday if I get the chance.

I think a common misinterpretation is that it increases the connections in all areas of the brain, it doesn’t ,it actually decreases feedback between areas, general anesthetic does this to the extreme end.
Feed back is limited on LSD so your brain structure which projects onto the outside world is toned down, this structure was built over many years so it is still there when the LSD wears off, whatever experience you had during the trip is then filtered through this past lens/structure and that’s where the odd behavior comes from and it also explains the poor explanations of what was experienced , the underlying past structured persona is still there, said persona was built up through years of western education/pop culture etc so their new behavior is constrained by this. They now have a new experience from the trip that builds its own structure but is part of the broader lens from the past.
The past pop culture lens also explains why many who discover lsd or DMT seek fame and identity by promoting themselves under the guise of love and peace, wearing tie dyed T-shirt’s made in a sweatshop by kids in India and smoking bongs made for a pittance in China tells me I should ignore their patreon/money requests so they can continue to hallucinate on the regular.

The feedback in normal consciousness seems to be quite broad in effect, LSD seems to be able to condense down feedback to specific areas which may explain loops people get stuck in, the outside setting is said to be vital to a good experience because it’s sending feedback to the brain.
An interesting experiment would be to try find what areas of the brain may be responsible for certain thoughts and triggering these with outside sense stimuli or thoughts to set off a more coherent beneficial loop essentially a "thought seed", for example anything that sets off the amygdala may be a negative experience which loops over and over, that loop may spin off into another similar area in the amygdala like whirlpools in water.
Thought seeds that stimulate the pre frontal cortex may be the most beneficial for creative insight.

A young child doesn’t have the level of feedback adults have, this feedback is built up through experience, this is why a child’s minds is LSD like, it’s good to keep this in mind when you have kids, stimulating the correct areas of the brain with experience can help them build more coherent structure, pop culture in general or constantly screaming at the kids turns them primal from the continued stimulation of the amygdala, the priming in the womb is also relevant.
If all of reality was a coherent laser beam shining on the structure of a perfect diamond we get an incredible pattern all over the room, if it’s a cheap diamond with poor structure you may get beams of light all pointing to one side, the brain is like a diamond sitting in the coherency of reality, the difference with brain is we can change the structure over time with the right dietary materials etc

It obviously way more nuanced and complex, just my random :2cents:

boris

Wow. You just redpilled me even further. Looking back to the days when I used to listen to McKenna (I’m ashamed to admit it), it all makes sense. McKenna’s entire philosophy was basically it’s all pointless and we’re just monkeys in a simulation. The elites have been programming us with this garbage for years.

I remember when I didn't really understand what was going on with my health and I was really into his teachings. At the time I always had that feeling creeping up that my body is just a burden, an imperfect machine that I'm trapped in. Couldn't be further from the truth. It took me a while to realize where those feelings came from, it's all around the media, but McKenna played a significant part in that.

Last edited:

koreus

I always had that feeling creeping up that my body is just a burden, an imperfect machine that I'm trapped in.

LSD gave me that feeling too. I was also into Terrence Mckenna, Alan Watts and all that stuff. Now I'm treating my body right, trying to build my strength so I can impact the world instead of floating around in it weak and without purpose.

My friends also took psychedelics and they had varying responses. Some went headlong into the Mckenna stuff and became dead end hippies tripping all the time trying to access divine wisdom yet not having the wisdom to get their lives together. Others went vegan + woke socialites trying to climb the woke ladder (it's incredible how snobbery lives on in a new form), and others still changed nothing about their lives.

I've spent a long time contemplating how people have such different reactions. I've come to the same conclusion as you: That they only work with the information you have provided them and if you are into the 'psychedelic culture' as it were then that information is bunk. The people who end up having positive life changing effects and moving closer to the truth are people who are naturally curious and continue to dig. It's a catalyst not a reagent.

BearWithMe

Some of the most succesfull and influental people who ever lived are open about the fact they used LSD.

But all these people did it before 2000, so yes, @boris is probably spot on with the brainwashing.

Or maybe the pre-2000 LSD is not the same as post-2000 LSD.

Coffe

I think many have problems with psychadelics because they give them too much power. They take it thinking they'll become enlightened and they give grave weight to the things their addled mind produces for them. The burnout loser who took too much acid is referred to as an acid casualty, I think this fate can be avoided by merely considering acid and shrooms another fun drug to take with friends, not a lifechanging miracle drug that opens your third eye and other such nonsense. Also take care not to take too much, and to assert your will and mind over your stupor, grounding yourself periodically. Ive experimented with such drugs and these methods work for me.

Coffe

much talk around psych legalization revolves around using these drugs therapeutically, essentially I think they will be used to reinforce the poisonous conditioning of therapy, and people who use these drugs will likely be more receptive to other propaganda at large. To continue my other post, I think psyches are best when you use them to influence yourself, when you let acid take the reigns your opening yourself up for it to hand the reigns off to someone else, namely propagandists and the various mindworms currently afflicting so many people.

K

Kayaker

Serotonin causes narrowness. Most "economically successful" people are narrow in a specific way, most likely wired toward studying, and later doing work, in the way that gets them paid or promoted. Asking questions usually translates into poorer grades or glass ceilings at work.

The main threat is people who made it above these ceilings into a position of power, beginning to ask questions. "People fear what they don't understand". Internet surveillence and trying to destroy anonymity means they want to destroy their own fear by understanding the people they put into power, so that nothing unexpected happens.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals