Ben Shapiro On Why Jewish People Vote Leftist

Status
Not open for further replies.

AJC

That’s not much of an argument. Every member of the KKK, Jihadi, or anti-white BLMer also believes what they have read. But just because they believe it doesn't make their hatred any less real. I would also say that it’s only a rather naive researcher who would come to the conclusion that the Jews run the world and can’t see through the anti-Semitic scape-goating that is so heavily promoted on the Internet. The ruling elite did the same thing in the 1930s, often with the same material but only in paper form.

I also assure you that I am perfectly calm and not engaged in any hysteria, nor am I a leftist, or estrogen dominant. I do love how so many people here think that they are experts in hormonal behaviorism. I think Ray would actually say that you are being overly reductionist.

I would just like to say as an observation and principle for discussion that "facts" are not hateful, people are. Members of the KKK, jihadists, BLMers may be hateful, but I'd bet that far more people have read their same source material ("facts") and not joined those organizations than have read it and joined...or joined without reading them at all. If a person posts a video that states facts they aren't being hateful. If they then say "because of these facts we should hate/discriminate/mistrust/kill these people" then they are being hateful.

Also regarding Marx being a Protestant, while he was born and raised a Protestant it seems far more likely to me after reading "Marx and Satan" that he was something more akin to a satanist and wanted to overthrow all world religions because of his hatred for God. Marx And Satan : Richard Wurmbrand : Free Download & Streaming : Internet Archive

x-ray peat

I would just like to say as an observation and principle for discussion that "facts" are not hateful, people are. Members of the KKK, jihadists, BLMers may be hateful, but I'd bet that far more people have read their same source material ("facts") and not joined those organizations than have read it and joined...or joined without reading them at all. If a person posts a video that states facts they aren't being hateful. If they then say "because of these facts we should hate/discriminate/mistrust/kill these people" then they are being hateful.

Also regarding Marx being a Protestant, while he was born and raised a Protestant it seems far more likely to me after reading "Marx and Satan" that he was something more akin to a satanist and wanted to overthrow all world religions because of his hatred for God. Marx And Satan : Richard Wurmbrand : Free Download & Streaming : Internet Archive
I would agree that facts should not be considered hateful, however I wasn’t objecting to the posting of facts. Videos with titles like “Jews want to Genocide White People” or “Jews are Flooding Europe with Immigrants” are created with the specific purpose to create anti-Jewish hatred. As I posted before, what is really perverse is that the video content doesn't come close to supporting these claims.

What is the difference between these lies and the well worn lies that Jews use Christian blood to make their Matza or Jews poisoned the village wells or Jews started the Black Plague. Facts may not be hateful but lies intended to stir up hate certainly are.

I also agree that Marx, like many other members of the Secret Societies was no longer a Protestant when he became a Satanist. My point however was just to correct the post that said he was Jewish. This is a common lie on the Internet also designed to foster hate. The same can be said for the lie that Trump is Jewish when it's obvious he is not.

Last edited:

xiaohua

What if it's not actually Jews... or Jesuits? What if no one group is really in control, and there are different factions at the top all vying for power?

As an alternative, perhaps even more compelling theory, maybe the top of the 'pyramid' isn't even human? I'm not suggesting aliens, but more like a kind of AI that's hijacked human consciousness and is solely interested in perpetuating itself, but has zero empathy or human qualities...

I'm not convinced the Pope rules tbh. Wouldn't Catholicism wield more power and command more respect? As it stands, you can joke all day long about paedophile priests, but you can't joke about the holocaust, let alone question the official narrative on it. 'To find out who rules over you, look at who you can't criticise' to paraphrase that well-known saying. Just playing devil's advocate here as I haven't made my mind up on anything and I'm not sure I will.

Herbie

As an alternative, perhaps even more compelling theory, maybe the top of the 'pyramid' isn't even human? I'm not suggesting aliens, but more like a kind of AI that's hijacked human consciousness and is solely interested in perpetuating itself, but has zero empathy or human qualities...

From my experience in altered states of conciseness in the amazon jungle. I observed non organic entities/archetypes/angles of light(archangels)/electricity/spirits/vibrational frequency of the human organism, whatever word you like, I don't know really. Perhaps coming from planets like saturn which are powerful forces which influence thoughts and ideas of people depending on circumstances. I can see with people who believe they are possessed of have voices in their heads telling them what to do, could be something to do with the reptilian overlord type stuff, the lucifer/satan sort of stuff. People take it literally but it exists beyond the earth plain.

I used to try and understand this sort of thing but its a frontier and beyond the syntax of language, so can't explain because we only have science and mythology which is limited. I only have the memories and can only tell stories without understanding.

Last edited:

jaa

Lucky for (Ashkenazi) Jews their genetics affords them a higher average IQ than any other group.

Lucky for (Ashkenazi) Jews their genetics affords them a higher average IQ than any other group.

99255058_Federal_Reserve_Chair_Janet_Yellen_right_poses_with_her_predecessor_Ben_Bernanke_while-xlarge_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqYDsL8QGx-5AcveSNQFCr6U4wFWLJCFLnsKReKjH_laA.jpg

Ras

The Khazarian myth ...
I'll have to examine your ideas further.

I know that correlation is not causation, but is there not some string of truth in all those "Jewish" things posted in that redpill thread?

AJC

I would agree that facts should not be considered hateful, however I wasn’t objecting to the posting of facts. Videos with titles like “Jews want to Genocide White People” or “Jews are Flooding Europe with Immigrants” are created with the specific purpose to create anti-Jewish hatred. As I posted before, what is really perverse is that the video content doesn't come close to supporting these claims.

What is the difference between these lies and the well worn lies that Jews use Christian blood to make their Matza or Jews poisoned the village wells or Jews started the Black Plague. Facts may not be hateful but lies intended to stir up hate certainly are.

I also agree that Marx, like many other members of the Secret Societies was no longer a Protestant when he became a Satanist. My point however was just to correct the post that said he was Jewish. This is a common lie on the Internet also designed to foster hate. The same can be said for the lie that Trump is Jewish when it's obvious he is not.

I see what you're saying, especially after reading the rest of your posts regarding the Jesuits holding power rather than the "jews".

I've checked out a few of the links you provided, however I'm left with one glaring question at the moment: if the Jesuits have only been around for 500 years who do you suspect they "took the reins from"? Concentrated authoritarian power was probably consolidated long before them...

x-ray peat

What if it's not actually Jews... or Jesuits? What if no one group is really in control, and there are different factions at the top all vying for power?

As an alternative, perhaps even more compelling theory, maybe the top of the 'pyramid' isn't even human? I'm not suggesting aliens, but more like a kind of AI that's hijacked human consciousness and is solely interested in perpetuating itself, but has zero empathy or human qualities... .
I would agree that there is an other-worldly element involved. I would guess that there is something to the satanic rituals that have been practiced by the Occult for a long time and the elite have used these dark forces to maintain their control over us.
I'm not convinced the Pope rules tbh. Wouldn't Catholicism wield more power and command more respect? As it stands, you can joke all day long about paedophile priests, but you can't joke about the holocaust, let alone question the official narrative on it. 'To find out who rules over you, look at who you can't criticise' to paraphrase that well-known saying. Just playing devil's advocate here as I haven't made my mind up on anything and I'm not sure I will.
The Pope is actually just the front man for the real rulers of the world. The Jesuits are certainly at the top of the pyramid but above the Jesuits are the very old Papal Nobility like the the Aldobrandini, Orsini, Breakspear, Pallavicini etc. Though they once held the Papacy out in the open, today a commoner is chosen for the role. These families along with the Monarchical Noble families such as the House of Borbon, Windsor, Orange-Nassau etc make up the ruling oligarchy that rules today.

That quote is actually from a white supremacist and not from Voltaire as is commonly attributed. Though I don’t think that is always true given the incredible mind f*ck this world has gotten by the hidden ruling powers, I would argue that more people openly attack the Jews than any other people. Look at this one thread and see how many people are posting against the Jews vs how many are posting against the Jesuits. It’s like 5 to 1. The vast majority of conspiracy websites are also all anti-Zionist/Jewish. If the Jews really ruled the world they could easily have stopped this. You could more correctly say that "To learn who rules over you, look to whom the World is fawning over."

Moreover there is a difference between making Pedophile Priest jokes (which I have not heard many for a long time) and making Holocaust denial comments. The first is attacking the perpetrators of the crime were the latter is attacking the victims of the crime. But I would argue that the belief in Holocaust Denial is getting more and more common given the vast number of videos and websites pushing this lie.

If you dont want to wade through all the historical documentation out there you can just look at at how the Pope was received vs how the Prime Minister of Israel was received during the Obama administration. The Pope was welcomed like a conquering hero while the PM of Israel was snubbed. The Pope is probably the most popular ruling figure in the world. Over 1 billion people are taught to treat him as God on earth. That's a lot of power for one person to have.

Last edited:

x-ray peat

I'll have to examine your ideas further.

I know that correlation is not causation, but is there not some string of truth in all those "Jewish" things posted in that redpill thread?
I read through some of those links. The one from Jim Wald blogging in the Times of Israel is actually a Satire of the whole Khazar myth. I have seen lots of anti-Semitic websites link to that article so maybe its just a little too subtle. Here is a quote “Prime Minister Golda Meir famously said: “Khazar, Schmazar. There is no Khazar people. I knew no Khazars In Kiev. Or Milwaukee. Show me these Khazars of whom you speak.” Golda Meyer never said Khazar Schmazar, sorry to say.There is no secret Israeli plan to reestablish Khazaria.

The one researcher who claims a commonality between Ashkenazi DNA and Khazar DNA used Armenians as a proxy for the long lost Khazars. However as stated in the article Armenians also came from the Middle East and this is why they share some DNA with the Jews.The Armenians ar not Khazarians.

The article on the Khazarian Mafia reads like some poor rate fiction that just doesn’t make any rational sense. They make a lot of dubious claims and do not give one reference. Here is a quote from the comment section that summarizes what is going on.
Dennis Hoppe
This is just another attempt by the Jesuits who are the real power behind the Rothschilds to put the blame on extraterrestrial beings which if they are real, are far removed from this planet and cannot be confronted. Why did Chris Thomas not mention the Jesuits in his exposes’. There are references in other links on the Covert Geopolitics site that expose the Jesuits are the true rulers of the evil Cabal. And while you are at it why not look at the history of the Pilgrim Society which is not even mentioned on the Covert Geopolitics website.

So no, I don’t see a lot of truth in what is posted which is not unusual for these anti-Semitic rants. The Nazis showed that the quality of the Lie doesn’t matter as long as it is simple and repeated often enough. This is what is going on for the most part in the Internet conspiracy world.

The truth is that the leadership of the Jews like all other religions and countries have been infiltrated by the Jesuits. In addition to the Jewish Masonic leadership that does what its told the Jews have the added problem of the very evil Sabbatean- Frankist Jews which are under the sway of the Vatican.

Much is made of the evil Talmudic Jews vs the Torah Jews. This is another lie. The Babylonian Talmud is a 10,000 word collection of quotes from Rabbis debating the Law and ethics based on the Bible. The handful of rather unseemly quotes are either taken out of context, completely made up or just the opinion of one Rabbi commenting on a particular issue under discussion. I actually looked into it and there is nothing evil about it. These are debates on how to live an ethical life based on an overly superstitious and legalistic interpretation of the Bible IMO.

Last edited:

x-ray peat

I see what you're saying, especially after reading the rest of your posts regarding the Jesuits holding power rather than the "jews".

I've checked out a few of the links you provided, however I'm left with one glaring question at the moment: if the Jesuits have only been around for 500 years who do you suspect they "took the reins from"? Concentrated authoritarian power was probably consolidated long before them...
Its hard to know how far back these families in power go. I would argue that until more modern times the technology and management science was not in place for any one group to take over all of the world. These authoritarian powers were limited mostly by geography to their own Kingdoms and empires.

I think the Jesuits were the first to crack the code on how to maintain power from behind the scenes on such a massive scale. They were first created to lead the Counter-reformation against the Protestants and bring all the world under Rome. At first they had fought more out in the open but learned after the long bloody religious wars in Europe that you could not win over the minds of the heretics through open war. It is then that they decided to accomplish their goal by other means.

"See, my lord, from this room—from this room I govern not only Paris, but China: not only China, but the whole world, without any one knowing how ‘tis managed.” Michael Angelo Tamburini, 1720 then General of the Jesuits to the Duke of Brancas, Andrew Steinmetz, History of the Jesuits volume 1 (Philadelphia: Lea and Blanchard, 1848). The Superior General of the Jesuits

Last edited:

Atman

They let christianity go down the drain purposely the last decades to distract people from their real power.
The same with the holocoust denial laws in Europe, their sole purpose is to make people hate the jews so the jesuits can stay in the dark.
The Anti-Defamation League was also founded because of this very reason. Only very few enlightened people know about the absolute power the jesuits wield.
Who are these powerful jesuits and in what kind does their power manifest in everyday life? What are their goals? Why do they want to destroy the nations, in which chistianity was most represented? Well, nobody knows.
It's an absolute mind ****.

Kyle M

40% of Jews believe God gave Israel to the Jewish people, and a decent percentage of the rest are simply unsure or whatever. That statistic is enough to show that Jews are a warish political force on that issue, anyone that thinks "God" gave them something will do anything to anyone to keep it.

x-ray peat

They let christianity go down the drain purposely the last decades to distract people from their real power.
The same with the holocoust denial laws in Europe, their sole purpose is to make people hate the jews so the jesuits can stay in the dark.
The Anti-Defamation League was also founded because of this very reason. Only very few enlightened people know about the absolute power the jesuits wield.
Who are these powerful jesuits and in what kind does their power manifest in everyday life? What are their goals? Why do they want to destroy the nations, in which chistianity was most represented? Well, nobody knows.
It's an absolute mind ****.
It’s been said before, but not understanding why or how something is happening, is not a real argument for proving that it is not happening. A lot of people understand the true power structure in this world but unfortunately due to an overwhelming amount of disinformation most do not. So allow me to address some of the issues you brought up.

-The Vatican Goal is the same as it has been since its creation, to rule the entire world under one religion just as it ruled over Europe during much of the last thousand years. Catholic doesn’t mean Christian but means Universal.

-The Jesuits were created to lead the Counter Reformation and have been working for the downfall of Protestant Christianity and all other heretical beliefs ever since. The Jesuits are a military order who ran the religious wars of Europe and most of the Inquisitions. It doesn’t seem that they were ever told that the Counter Reformation is over. Only the Protestants think that. So yes Protestant Christianity has been under attack all over the world.

-Catholicism by contrast is doing just fine around the world. Priests needed: As Church growth explodes worldwide, parishes can't keep up

-Protestant Christians are some of the strongest supporters of Israel and the Jews. The idea that the Jews want to destroy Christianity because of some perverse hatred of their benefactors is ridiculous. The Jews would not last very long in a world without Protestant Christians.

-The Holocaust Denial Laws do not mean very much since forbidding an idea only makes it more attractive. The rise of anti-Semitism and Holocaust denial shows that these laws are mere fig leafs as was probably intended.

-The ADL is part of the Masonic B’nai B’rith that like all Masonic organizations is subservient to the Jesuits. The ADL serves as a gatekeeper on anti-Semitism and ensures that nothing is really done about it except complain in the media every once in a while. It is controlled opposition. The number of attacks on Jews in the US is much higher than any other religious group and is rising but all you ever hear is that we have to fight Islamophobia. The Pope has in fact given past leaders of the ADL the highest Vatican honors for their service to the Papacy. Sounds like they are doing exactly what they are supposed to do.

It’s telling that you have chosen Arthur Schopenhauer as your avatar. As you probably know he was also a favorite of Hitler's and is quoted in Mein Kampf as saying that “the Jew is the Great Master of Lies.” What you probably don’t know was that Mein Kampf was ghost written by Catholic Priest Bernhard Stempfle who had ties to the Jesuits. Look behind any person of importance and you will most likely find a Jesuit somewhere in the shadows. Jesuit Manipulated Catholic Nazis

Last edited:

BibleBeliever

That’s not much of an argument. Every member of the KKK, Jihadi, or anti-white BLMer also believes what they have read. But just because they believe it doesn't make their hatred any less real. I would also say that it’s only a rather naive researcher who would come to the conclusion that the Jews run the world and can’t see through the anti-Semitic scape-goating that is so heavily promoted on the Internet. The ruling elite did the same thing in the 1930s, often with the same material but only in paper form.
I also assure you that I am perfectly calm and not engaged in any hysteria, nor am I a leftist, or estrogen dominant. I do love how so many people here think that they are experts in hormonal behaviorism. I think Ray would actually say that you are being overly reductionist.

Usually hysterical leftists are prone to the buzz words; hateful, bigot, anti-this anti-that, somethingphobic and etc. They use shaming tactics as a means alone to oppose ideas instead of logic and reasoning. Hence my first premise, but your expounding shows thought out conclusions.

The early Christians opposed the jews fervently; even up to modern times: i.e The Jews and Their Lies written by Martin Luther. The Christians in the Scriptures strongly opposed the Judaizers.
I do not think it is scapegoating. It is based on solid reasoning.
Of course it is easier to say oppose zionism/the talmud, as not all who identify as jewish promote these things.
However does it negate that there are many other evil doers who wish evil upon the world and work towards it? No, but Zionism plays a large role, as well as the historic talmud followers.

So the trick is to oppose both the zionist and the nwo and all the rest.

Nokoni

Jews are entitled to have a homeland where non-Jews have no say in who can live there.

Christians are entitled to have a homeland where non-Christians have no say in who can live there.

I myself once lived in such a homeland before our leadership was usurped beginning with the murder of Kennedy. And it was glorious my friends, probably unimaginably so for those who never had the great privilege of living there.

OldMan

I don't need to blame Jews, when they openly blame themselves:

German Jew Anetta Kahane Calls For White Genocide
Topic: Race-Mixing and Jewish Supremacism

These are just the ones who are vocal about their agenda. I assume there are way more of them who think the same way but keep quiet.

Don't get me wrong - Muslims are no better. I simply see no good reason for the US to take sides in the Middle-eastern conflict, nor give billions of dollars in support to Israel.

The Jews have their country, yet they still occupy the Golan Heights. They accept no migrants, while stirring ***t up everywhere else, and pushing multiculturalism on Europe and the rest of the world. Bad form.

As for CNN, it does not matter if they openly support Israel or not. The liberal agenda that they so firmly stand behind is an extension of what is being pushed in Europe - anti-white propaganda, multiculturalism, forced immigration, etc.

The entirety of the mainstream US media is more or less like that, which is why they all swooped down on Trump like vultures - never before has such media collusion been seen against a single presidential candidate.

Why are these videos regarding Jews posted here on the Peat forum... what does Ray Peat have to do with the Jewish people and their political identity?

OldMan

Usually hysterical leftists are prone to the buzz words; hateful, bigot, anti-this anti-that, somethingphobic and etc. They use shaming tactics as a means alone to oppose ideas instead of logic and reasoning. Hence my first premise, but your expounding shows thought out conclusions.

The early Christians opposed the jews fervently; even up to modern times: i.e The Jews and Their Lies written by Martin Luther. The Christians in the Scriptures strongly opposed the Judaizers.
I do not think it is scapegoating. It is based on solid reasoning.
Of course it is easier to say oppose zionism/the talmud, as not all who identify as jewish promote these things.
However does it negate that there are many other evil doers who wish evil upon the world and work towards it? No, but Zionism plays a large role, as well as the historic talmud followers.

So the trick is to oppose both the zionist and the nwo and all the rest.

Why are these videos regarding Jews posted here on the Peat forum... what does Ray Peat have to do with the Jewish people and their political identity?

OldMan

Both propose multiculturalism in all nations except Israel. Their phenotypes differ due to location, but both have fundamentally identical opinions.

As per Barbara Spectre:

DaveFoster

Dr. Peat has strong political views, largely centered around American academia and the medical industry. The U.S. has close political and cultural ties with Israel, and their political views and talking points influence U.S. policy.

It's inconsistent and hypocritical to enforce immigration policy in your own country and advocate for the complete dissolution of such in another. It's relevant because immigration or the lack thereof influences demographics, and demographics shape policy. Changing policy has a direct effect on each of us, and particularly on the institutions that Peat questions in many of his writings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom