Is this how you look when you are PUFA depleted?

laleto12

I hope I’m mostly pufa depleted after 9 years. We should have people here who have been eating low pufa >4 years post pictures and their age. I’ll be 53 in November and was sick most of my life. View attachment 40280I’m certain I’m healthier from generally avoiding refined seed oils and foods made with them.
Wow you look so beautiful in that picture.

I hope all the best for you.

I dont think she's that much beautiful actually and also I see some kind of uneasiness in her. some nervousness in her eyes I cant be the only one seeing that. I guess most of the people here who are obsessed with health looks around with that eyes unfortunately. extremes are bad
She certainly is beautiful by any common metric. Her eye bags/creases, the wide-eyed staring, the rapidity and inflection of her speech, and the constant grinning and laughing all combine to lend her a bit of a frenetic, crazed air. Being interviewed on camera is probably nerve-wracking though.

P

Peatness

To me this article is the most interesting and informative. But one question: why did he develope kidney failure and have ongoing kidney problems if the way they eat and live is so perfect? She is quite young and beautiful, it is no wonder she wants to share the "limelight" while she can. I wonder if she would have sold so many books if she were butt ugly. lol.
No butt ugly doesn't sell book but she does have more than good looks - I guess some will call it the 'it' factor

There are many ways to mess up the kidney - vaccines, infection, low calcium, drugs etc
I hope I’m mostly pufa depleted after 9 years. We should have people here who have been eating low pufa >4 years post pictures and their age. I’ll be 53 in November and was sick most of my life. View attachment 40280I’m certain I’m healthier from generally avoiding refined seed oils and foods made with them.
Not sure what to say blossom, who can compete with this? You are a good advert for peating! :):

Kram

The PUFA depletion ***t is overrated. Just avoid seed oils and fried food if you can..all PUFA depletion did for me is make me feel mentally incapacitated until i started to incorporate oily fish into my diet every 2-3 weeks or so and upping choline intake and it definitely made my skin more dry even with the incorporation of lots of gelatin and foods high in amino acids.

I went almost 3 years with getting about 2-3g of PUFA total for a day and i got nothing beneficial for it. Out of all Peats tenants i think that is the one that i don't think makes sense and i've seen a lot of people here come away with the same conclusion after going the whole hog with if
Agreed, it also makes no sense. PUFAs are found in almost all foods in nature and are naturally present in the skin and brain. Adulterated/processed/heated seed oils are terrible for health as the PUFAs become damaged but most organic, cold pressed oils are beneficial. I have added these into my diet the past month and have experienced nothing but benefits.

Perry Staltic

So trying to get the fellas' pulse rate up, are ya?

Perry Staltic

The woman in the video was a national class athlete when she was younger (pole vault), so yeah she's built like one.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
No butt ugly doesn't sell book but she does have more than good looks - I guess some will call it the 'it' factor

There are many ways to mess up the kidney - vaccines, infection, low calcium, drugs etc

Not sure what to say blossom, who can compete with this? You are a good advert for peating! :):
Thanks! :) This place has helped me turn around the really bad situation I was in in 2013. You have to be dedicated and determined though. I don’t feel it was a quick fix-just slow steady improvement.

SamYo123

The PUFA depletion ***t is overrated. Just avoid seed oils and fried food if you can..all PUFA depletion did for me is make me feel mentally incapacitated until i started to incorporate oily fish into my diet every 2-3 weeks or so and upping choline intake and it definitely made my skin more dry even with the incorporation of lots of gelatin and foods high in amino acids.

I went almost 3 years with getting about 2-3g of PUFA total for a day and i got nothing beneficial for it. Out of all Peats tenants i think that is the one that i don't think makes sense and i've seen a lot of people here come away with the same conclusion after going the whole hog with if
upping choline intake caused dry skin or lack of pufa?

I have concluded that nobody is going to be PUFA depleted. You can be lower in PUFA but as long as you have bodyfat and are older, you are going to have a lot of stored PUFAs.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I have concluded that nobody is going to be PUFA depleted. You can be lower in PUFA but as long as you have bodyfat and are older, you are going to have a lot of stored PUFAs.
Agree. I’m not willing to go much lower on my stored body fat for health reasons. I do think gradually losing excess body fat and eating lower pufa still helps tremendously.

Caro

The PUFA depletion ***t is overrated. Just avoid seed oils and fried food if you can..all PUFA depletion did for me is make me feel mentally incapacitated until i started to incorporate oily fish into my diet every 2-3 weeks or so ...
I had a similar experience. We could do with a separate thread on the topic, although it would likely be considered a heresy on this forum.

animalcule

I had a similar experience. We could do with a separate thread on the topic, although it would likely be considered a heresy on this forum.
Idk about PUFA depletion, but avoiding seed oils leaves me feeling much better. Whenever I do eat them (say like some fried takeout thing), I feel noticeably sluggish and just gross. I DO however take cod liver oil every night, and have for about a year, and don’t plan on stopping. I feel better when I take it, and I think I sleep better. I know Peat is anti all PUFA, but I’ve never seen any benefit to removing things like fish, only seed oils.

It also doesn’t make intuitive sense to remove PUFA sources that have been a part of human diets for most of our existence. And after so many years of weird diets, I don’t take seriously anything that demonizes historical foods that are still in their original form.

Dr. B

most of the beauty in this face is genetic (this woman with dutch ancestry is likely dalofaelid- a cromagnid phenotype from northwestern europe) along with breastfeeding, good tongue posture and a tough diet throughout early childhood to early adolescence resulting in optimal craniofacial development. Prenatal nutrition also affects facial ratios and proportions.

her muscle mass, skin quality, hair quality and dental health is something that's impacted by her lifestyle however. The large amount of sunlight, movement and fresh air she gets is extremely beneficial. Probably maintains an impeccable circadian rhythm and the non sedentary lifestyle allows for good posture and excellent body composition . Being in nature lowers stress hormones and she is constantly grounding

to answer your question, if one has such a lifestyle, their attractiveness will improve but they're not guaranteed to look like this unless they have a northwestern european ancestry and their facial structure developed properly in early life
breastfeeding helps face structure develop youre saying? what length of breastfeeding time is best?
tough diet?

She does have a very intense look in her eyes. I forget what video I watched, but the interviewer said that being around her was different than being around other people, because she was so 'on' so to speak, or something. It might have been Ben Fogle, but don't quote me on that.
I saw this clip of a couple living in the wilderness for the past 7 years and couldn´t help noticing the flawless look of the young lady.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ycgnTJ4UQA

She has a strong body with beautiful hair, perfect skin and teeth also,
and has a smile of a model.
My best guess is that by living mostly by rice, lentils, honey, powder milk, and whole animal from hunting (what i gathered from several clips and articles) she has over the years become quite PUFA depleted which have definitely helped her staying healthy and good looking.
That in combination with a stress free life and lots and lots of sleep.
I would guess that her spouse because of his age already had too much damage done before they went off grid, made it more difficult to become really really healthy.

What do you guys think, is just coincident a or is it quite possible?

im not sure it necessarily pufa depletion. pufa exists in nature. i think lentils have it. its likely the combination of everything. no toxic fluoridated/toxin filled tap water. no xrays, vaccines, toxic starches, food filler ingredients.

To me this article is the most interesting and informative. But one question: why did he develope kidney failure and have ongoing kidney problems if the way they eat and live is so perfect? She is quite young and beautiful, it is no wonder she wants to share the "limelight" while she can. I wonder if she would have sold so many books if she were butt ugly. lol.
maybe the excess phosphorus from meat etc

I agree with the above comment her lifestyle factors are how she attains her natural beauty, not the cause of it. Poor craniofacial development paired with a sedentary lifestyle (which hers isn't) usually manifests as bad posture which limits blood flow to the scalp effecting hair quality, its why most baldies can't ever solve their hair loss despite "eating perfect" and some can seemingly do whatever they want and never lose it. I doubt she ever needs a dentist or will ever need glasses either. Alexander technique, long walks in nature and mewing would likely improve aesthetics more than lowering seed oils will unless you're chugging a bottle of canola oil everyday for breakfast.
what is alexander technique?

Reminds me a bit of one of my FB friends, Sophia Waapiti Ra, who, as she discusses, has not had any food for the last few years or so,

whats her diet? avoiding food doesnt necessaily mean pufa depleted. many different drinks etc.

omegas raise estrogens. there should be lots of benefits. also its about ratio of saturated fat to pufa ray said. so if your diet is like 20g fat, 3g pufa is too much. 3g pufa is acceptable on like 70g total fat, of which most should be saturated like 40g, then mostly mufa then 3g pufa

Dr. B

Idk about PUFA depletion, but avoiding seed oils leaves me feeling much better. Whenever I do eat them (say like some fried takeout thing), I feel noticeably sluggish and just gross. I DO however take cod liver oil every night, and have for about a year, and don’t plan on stopping. I feel better when I take it, and I think I sleep better. I know Peat is anti all PUFA, but I’ve never seen any benefit to removing things like fish, only seed oils.

It also doesn’t make intuitive sense to remove PUFA sources that have been a part of human diets for most of our existence. And after so many years of weird diets, I don’t take seriously anything that demonizes historical foods that are still in their original form.
the fish and pufa arent optimal, they dont kill you immediately. bears eat fatty fish for hibernation. the pufa increases bodyfat more than milk or coconut oil.
Agreed, it also makes no sense. PUFAs are found in almost all foods in nature and are naturally present in the skin and brain. Adulterated/processed/heated seed oils are terrible for health as the PUFAs become damaged but most organic, cold pressed oils are beneficial. I have added these into my diet the past month and have experienced nothing but benefits.
the healthiest milk is like 3g pufa per 100g total fat. so in that ratio its acceptable. just eating plain pufa with poor ratio will mess you up.

Nik665

First off, she’s young..barely over 30. As far as her looks, I’m sure she looks like her mom and dad.
He’s thirty years older, and got Malaria back in the tropics… so he looks good considering all that.
shes only 30?? to me she looks much older, the smile lines and eyes around the eyes are very pronounced. she is beautiful yes but in my opinion her face looks 40. and he looks his age so looks good for 60

P

Peatness

Lancewood and Peter Raine have been traveling throughout 2020 and 2021 I wonder if they had to get the jib jab to go back home to New Zealand? If so could that explain the kidney damage?

bendis

the fish and pufa arent optimal, they dont kill you immediately. bears eat fatty fish for hibernation. the pufa increases bodyfat more than milk or coconut oil.

the healthiest milk is like 3g pufa per 100g total fat. so in that ratio its acceptable. just eating plain pufa with poor ratio will mess you up.
I have some questions about hibernation. If you do some google search its said to slow down or even stop aging? f thats true we should conclude that slow metabolism equals to longer lving? how is it so widely accepted that way if its totally opposite. I feel better with high metabolism too (with higher pulse higher body temperature)I just wonder

Neeters 27

I saw this clip of a couple living in the wilderness for the past 7 years and couldn´t help noticing the flawless look of the young lady.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ycgnTJ4UQA

She has a strong body with beautiful hair, perfect skin and teeth also,
and has a smile of a model.
My best guess is that by living mostly by rice, lentils, honey, powder milk, and whole animal from hunting (what i gathered from several clips and articles) she has over the years become quite PUFA depleted which have definitely helped her staying healthy and good looking.
That in combination with a stress free life and lots and lots of sleep.
I would guess that her spouse because of his age already had too much damage done before they went off grid, made it more difficult to become really really healthy.

What do you guys think, is just coincident a or is it quite possible?

uhh ,she has bleached highlights, so no, her hair isnt totally natural. plus, she's still having periods, as soon as she goes in menopause, she will match her husband. stress free no way. no such thing. and hey, he's an old guy, I dont think he looks bad, nice head of hair for an older man. I wonder why she's not darker skinned though. that seems weird to me for someone who is living the bush life...

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals