Is this how you look when you are PUFA depleted?

Marmot

I saw this clip of a couple living in the wilderness for the past 7 years and couldn´t help noticing the flawless look of the young lady.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ycgnTJ4UQA

She has a strong body with beautiful hair, perfect skin and teeth also,
and has a smile of a model.
My best guess is that by living mostly by rice, lentils, honey, powder milk, and whole animal from hunting (what i gathered from several clips and articles) she has over the years become quite PUFA depleted which have definitely helped her staying healthy and good looking.
That in combination with a stress free life and lots and lots of sleep.
I would guess that her spouse because of his age already had too much damage done before they went off grid, made it more difficult to become really really healthy.

What do you guys think, is just coincident a or is it quite possible?

ursidae

most of the beauty in this face is genetic (this woman with dutch ancestry is likely dalofaelid- a cromagnid phenotype from northwestern europe) along with breastfeeding, good tongue posture and a tough diet throughout early childhood to early adolescence resulting in optimal craniofacial development. Prenatal nutrition also affects facial ratios and proportions.

her muscle mass, skin quality, hair quality and dental health is something that's impacted by her lifestyle however. The large amount of sunlight, movement and fresh air she gets is extremely beneficial. Probably maintains an impeccable circadian rhythm and the non sedentary lifestyle allows for good posture and excellent body composition . Being in nature lowers stress hormones and she is constantly grounding

to answer your question, if one has such a lifestyle, their attractiveness will improve but they're not guaranteed to look like this unless they have a northwestern european ancestry and their facial structure developed properly in early life

animalcule

She’s stunning. And her physique is amazing (watch when she washes her hair). This, on a diet that seems to include white flour but no protein powders and no massive quantities of meat. I doubt she does any actual physique building exercises - it just happens when you live life outdoors, with few amenities.

OP
M

Marmot

most of the beauty in this face is genetic (this woman with dutch ancestry is likely dalofaelid- a cromagnid phenotype from northwestern europe) along with breastfeeding, good tongue posture and a tough diet throughout early childhood to early adolescence resulting in optimal craniofacial development. Prenatal nutrition also affects facial ratios and proportions.

her muscle mass, skin quality, hair quality and dental health is something that's impacted by her lifestyle however. The large amount of sunlight, movement and fresh air she gets is extremely beneficial. Probably maintains an impeccable circadian rhythm and the non sedentary lifestyle allows for good posture and excellent body composition . Being in nature lowers stress hormones and she is constantly grounding

to answer your question, if one has such a lifestyle, their attractiveness will improve but they're not guaranteed to look like this unless they have a northwestern european ancestry and their facial structure developed properly in early life
Yeah Thats interesting input! Yeah she probably had good bone structure to begin with, but skin, hair quality and the rest is probably influenced by her living environment. They also seem to live quite often on "high" altitude, so she is quite Peaty

OP
M

Marmot

She’s stunning. And her physique is amazing (watch when she washes her hair). This, on a diet that seems to include white flour but no protein powders and no massive quantities of meat. I doubt she does any actual physique building exercises - it just happens when you live life outdoors, with few amenities.
Yeah she said in another interview that she was able to maintain her physique without doing any type of exercise except living in the mountain.
That is very interesting.

TheCalciumCad

Yeah Thats interesting input! Yeah she probably had good bone structure to begin with, but skin, hair quality and the rest is probably influenced by her living environment. They also seem to live quite often on "high" altitude, so she is quite Peaty

I agree with the above comment her lifestyle factors are how she attains her natural beauty, not the cause of it. Poor craniofacial development paired with a sedentary lifestyle (which hers isn't) usually manifests as bad posture which limits blood flow to the scalp effecting hair quality, its why most baldies can't ever solve their hair loss despite "eating perfect" and some can seemingly do whatever they want and never lose it. I doubt she ever needs a dentist or will ever need glasses either. Alexander technique, long walks in nature and mewing would likely improve aesthetics more than lowering seed oils will unless you're chugging a bottle of canola oil everyday for breakfast.

Jstar

Reminds me a bit of one of my FB friends, Sophia Waapiti Ra, who, as she discusses, has not had any food for the last few years or so,

Attachments

• 9B120E09-396D-4E6E-875F-70D93D90866C.jpeg
    9B120E09-396D-4E6E-875F-70D93D90866C.jpeg
    265.9 KB · Views: 103
The PUFA depletion ***t is overrated. Just avoid seed oils and fried food if you can..all PUFA depletion did for me is make me feel mentally incapacitated until i started to incorporate oily fish into my diet every 2-3 weeks or so and upping choline intake and it definitely made my skin more dry even with the incorporation of lots of gelatin and foods high in amino acids.

I went almost 3 years with getting about 2-3g of PUFA total for a day and i got nothing beneficial for it. Out of all Peats tenants i think that is the one that i don't think makes sense and i've seen a lot of people here come away with the same conclusion after going the whole hog with if

P

Peatness

She looks amazing.

Makes me think of "you'll own nothing and be happy."

I pray WEF is not lurking in the background

T

tca300

She's definitely not PUFA depleted. I dont think many understand the extremes one would need to go to in order to deplete the body of the n-3 & n-6 fats. According to Ray the diet would need to be very low in total fat, along with the consumption of .5 grams or less per day of PUFA. This would need to be done for years. It's nearly impossible unless things like skim milk and pure sugar/honey are the major components of the diet. That is very dangerous imo as nutritional deficiencies are hard to avoid.

P

Peatness

I noticed the vanlife trend being pushed on utube the last few years 🤔🤔🤔 I always get recommendations for wild camping videos despite never searching for it https://trends.google.co.uk/trends/explore?date=all&q=vanlife
They seem genuine but you never know. It was the mention of pandemic that rattled my cage. This is an update from 2021.

kaybb

I saw this clip of a couple living in the wilderness for the past 7 years and couldn´t help noticing the flawless look of the young lady.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ycgnTJ4UQA

She has a strong body with beautiful hair, perfect skin and teeth also,
and has a smile of a model.
My best guess is that by living mostly by rice, lentils, honey, powder milk, and whole animal from hunting (what i gathered from several clips and articles) she has over the years become quite PUFA depleted which have definitely helped her staying healthy and good looking.
That in combination with a stress free life and lots and lots of sleep.
I would guess that her spouse because of his age already had too much damage done before they went off grid, made it more difficult to become really really healthy.

What do you guys think, is just coincident a or is it quite possible?

First off, she’s young..barely over 30. As far as her looks, I’m sure she looks like her mom and dad.
He’s thirty years older, and got Malaria back in the tropics… so he looks good considering all that.

frannybananny

They seem genuine but you never know. It was the mention of pandemic that rattled my cage. This is an update from 2021.

To me this article is the most interesting and informative. But one question: why did he develope kidney failure and have ongoing kidney problems if the way they eat and live is so perfect? She is quite young and beautiful, it is no wonder she wants to share the "limelight" while she can. I wonder if she would have sold so many books if she were butt ugly. lol.

OP
M

Marmot

The PUFA depletion ***t is overrated. Just avoid seed oils and fried food if you can..all PUFA depletion did for me is make me feel mentally incapacitated until i started to incorporate oily fish into my diet every 2-3 weeks or so and upping choline intake and it definitely made my skin more dry even with the incorporation of lots of gelatin and foods high in amino acids.

I went almost 3 years with getting about 2-3g of PUFA total for a day and i got nothing beneficial for it. Out of all Peats tenants i think that is the one that i don't think makes sense and i've seen a lot of people here come away with the same conclusion after going the whole hog with if
What sort of problems did you hope to solve by going low pufa?
I think i have bin quite low pufa for probably 8 years or so.. Dont really notice anything either.. But im not always super low

OP
M

Marmot

To me this article is the most interesting and informative. But one question: why did he develope kidney failure and have ongoing kidney problems if the way they eat and live is so perfect? She is quite young and beautiful, it is no wonder she wants to share the "limelight" while she can. I wonder if she would have sold so many books if she were butt ugly. lol.
I was thinking the same, and i believe she would not have not have any publicity at all if she had bin ugly.

bendis

I was thinking the same, and i believe she would not have not have any publicity at all if she had bin ugly.
I dont think she's that much beautiful actually and also I see some kind of uneasiness in her. some nervousness in her eyes I cant be the only one seeing that. I guess most of the people here who are obsessed with health looks around with that eyes unfortunately. extremes are bad

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I hope I’m mostly pufa depleted after 9 years. We should have people here who have been eating low pufa >4 years post pictures and their age. I’ll be 53 in November and was sick most of my life. 467C2F70-B80C-46E2-8433-770332D4CCA3.jpeg I’m certain I’m healthier from generally avoiding refined seed oils and foods made with them.

animalcule

I dont think she's that much beautiful actually and also I see some kind of uneasiness in her. some nervousness in her eyes I cant be the only one seeing that. I guess most of the people here who are obsessed with health looks around with that eyes unfortunately. extremes are bad
She does have a very intense look in her eyes. I forget what video I watched, but the interviewer said that being around her was different than being around other people, because she was so 'on' so to speak, or something. It might have been Ben Fogle, but don't quote me on that.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals