Is this how you look when you are PUFA depleted?

ursidae

uhh ,she has bleached highlights, so no, her hair isnt totally natural. plus, she's still having periods, as soon as she goes in menopause, she will match her husband. stress free no way. no such thing. and hey, he's an old guy, I dont think he looks bad, nice head of hair for an older man. I wonder why she's not darker skinned though. that seems weird to me for someone who is living the bush life...
it's due to sun bleaching. Some peoples hair is capable of photobleaching. For some people the lightening can be extreme, as is in my case

animalcule

uhh ,she has bleached highlights, so no, her hair isnt totally natural. plus, she's still having periods, as soon as she goes in menopause, she will match her husband. stress free no way. no such thing. and hey, he's an old guy, I dont think he looks bad, nice head of hair for an older man. I wonder why she's not darker skinned though. that seems weird to me for someone who is living the bush life...
Uhhhh, it’s highlighted from being in the sun all the time — it happens to my hair and I’m not in the sun nearly as much as she is.

“She’s still having periods, as soon as she goes into menopause, she will match her husband” hahaha, in other words: She’s young and fertile now, but as soon as she AGES she will look OLDER.

“I wonder why she’s not dark skinned… for someone living the bush life.” She’s Dutch. Even if she tans she’s not going to necessarily take on a much darker skin tone. It’s also not outside of the realm of possibility that she wears a hat, and they likely don’t lay out in full sun in the heat of the day.

Dr. B

theyre probably in the shade often. im not sure its healthy to get lots of sunlight

Limon9

I saw this clip of a couple living in the wilderness for the past 7 years and couldn´t help noticing the flawless look of the young lady.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ycgnTJ4UQA

She has a strong body with beautiful hair, perfect skin and teeth also,
and has a smile of a model.
My best guess is that by living mostly by rice, lentils, honey, powder milk, and whole animal from hunting (what i gathered from several clips and articles) she has over the years become quite PUFA depleted which have definitely helped her staying healthy and good looking.
That in combination with a stress free life and lots and lots of sleep.
I would guess that her spouse because of his age already had too much damage done before they went off grid, made it more difficult to become really really healthy.

What do you guys think, is just coincident a or is it quite possible?

She looks great, especially for someone consuming a significant proportion of legumes, grains and meat. More importantly she seems present and switched-on.

HeyThere

The whole anti-PUFA thing at this forum.. are Eskimos and other cultures that mostly eat healthy fats not well? Sincere question. I'm still not understanding the anti-PUFA thing. :(

P

Peatness

The whole anti-PUFA thing at this forum.. are Eskimos and other cultures that mostly eat healthy fats not well? Sincere question. I'm still not understanding the anti-PUFA thing. :(
Is this a question or is it condemnation? If it’s a question then read Dr Peat’s articles. If the latter keep using the fish oil and report back in a few years.

HeyThere

Is this a question or is it condemnation? If it’s a question then read Dr Peat’s articles. If the latter keep using the fish oil and report back in a few years.

What part of "sincere question" did you miss, sir?

Robert5493

Do you agree that Trans-Fats are deleterious, and are you familiar with Fred Kummerow?
Fred spent 50 years raising awareness and sued the FDA to force recognition of the dangers of Trans-Fats.
To him is owed a debt of gratitude for removal of Trans-fats from the food supply.

It was his position that PUFA while the lesser of two evils, is still deleterious due to similar mechanisms.

View: https://vimeo.com/123987758

Last edited:

HeyThere

Not sure what the sir is about but read these.
Thank you, ma'am? LOL. I dunno, I took a 50/50 chance lol. I will read, thanks.

Edit: Wait, Trans fat is fast food fat, aren't we discussing Omega-3, Polyunsaturated fat? I disagree that Trans fats are that close to harmful as omega-3's. Again, find me a culture that mainly eats fatty fish and show me their health. I'll do the research myself, actually. I want to know. All I know is a few days of omega-3 ad my BP went down insanely.

HeyThere

Do you agree that Trans-Fats are deleterious, and are you familiar with Fred Kummerow?
Fred spent 50 years raising awareness and sued the FDA to force recognition of the dangers of Trans-Fats.
To him is owed a debt of gratitude for removal of Trans-fats from the food supply.

It was his position that PUFA while the lesser of two evils, is still deleterious due to similar mechanisms.

HeyThere

Robert5493

Thank you, ma'am? LOL. I dunno, I took a 50/50 chance lol. I will read, thanks.

Edit: Wait, Trans fat is fast food fat, aren't we discussing Omega-3, Polyunsaturated fat? I disagree that Trans fats are that close to harmful as omega-3's. Again, find me a culture that mainly eats fatty fish and show me their health. I'll do the research myself, actually. I want to know. All I know is a few days of omega-3 ad my BP went down insanely.
Fred first published about trans fats and heart disease in 1957. He fought industry and established doctrine for decades before this was accepted as fact.
But you could be right, and he was entirely wrong about PUFAs.
you had asked sincerely, so I was sincerely providing you with the place I started learning about the subject. I found Kummerows work very compelling, as well as the cancer/PUFA studies.
Best wishes in your explorations.

Last edited:
I saw this clip of a couple living in the wilderness for the past 7 years and couldn´t help noticing the flawless look of the young lady.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ycgnTJ4UQA

She has a strong body with beautiful hair, perfect skin and teeth also,
and has a smile of a model.
My best guess is that by living mostly by rice, lentils, honey, powder milk, and whole animal from hunting (what i gathered from several clips and articles) she has over the years become quite PUFA depleted which have definitely helped her staying healthy and good looking.
That in combination with a stress free life and lots and lots of sleep.
I would guess that her spouse because of his age already had too much damage done before they went off grid, made it more difficult to become really really healthy.

What do you guys think, is just coincident a or is it quite possible?

“She” has huge hands, huge wrists, huge neck, huge legs, huge mouth…….and an adam’s apple. Not a feminine frame. Draw your own conclusions.

* and huge wide shoulders too…..huge chiseled jaw….I don’t think this is a woman, though attractive.

Last edited:

HeyThere

“She” has huge hands, huge wrists, huge neck, huge legs, huge mouth…….and an adam’s apple. Not a feminine frame. Draw your own conclusions.

* and huge wide shoulders too…..huge chiseled jaw….I don’t think this is a woman, though attractive.

I have no words for your assessment. Just maybe one: "Wow."

“She” has huge hands, huge wrists, huge neck, huge mouth…….and an adam’s apple. Not a feminine frame. Draw your own conclusions.

* and huge wide shoulders too.
I have no words for your assessment. Just maybe one: "Wow."

it’s called transvestigation. Ever heard of Mr. E on YouTube? He’s now on Bitchute. He does “transvestigations”. There are many celeb “women” you would never know were biological males until you know what to look for. They take hormones to look the way they do. The Adam’s apple alone is a dead give away.

What woman has an Adam’s apple?

But this person is just very masculine. Look at their head on the left compared to the real woman on the right. The size comparison is night and day as is the bone structure: And the bone stucture is quite masculine …compare to the woman on the right

6FADFBE9-B5CE-47FF-B3D5-158358980A63.jpeg

Attachments

• 28C694B3-1CE8-4664-A05F-53E43A9F2C2B.jpeg
    28C694B3-1CE8-4664-A05F-53E43A9F2C2B.jpeg
    170.6 KB · Views: 33
Last edited: