Is it possible to create muscle inflammation without mechanical loading?

GorillaHead

The body adaptation ability in some way hinders our mental desires for the abilities we wish our bodies have.

For years now I always looked at the gym as a kind of dumb and uncessary thing for muscle building. If alien society watched us in the gym we look pretty ridiculous hauling around weight.

I mean ultimately if we had the appropriate signals in our muscles being secreted to induce growth we wouldnt need to go workout.

So I am curious are there way to initiate hypertrophy without steroids and without working out. I am not against working out. I am just looking to the future here

TheToad

The body adaptation ability in some way hinders our mental desires for the abilities we wish our bodies have.

For years now I always looked at the gym as a kind of dumb and uncessary thing for muscle building. If alien society watched us in the gym we look pretty ridiculous hauling around weight.

I mean ultimately if we had the appropriate signals in our muscles being secreted to induce growth we wouldnt need to go workout.

So I am curious are there way to initiate hypertrophy without steroids and without working out. I am not against working out. I am just looking to the future here
The title got me very intrigued since I've noticed muscle soreness since adding in Thyroid and increasing my carbs without any addition of training tho.

I am only 4 weeks in and for now it is too early to tell whether or not there has been any increase in muscle mass or not. But as far as that, I'm feeling this constant very light version of a muscle ache just the way you'd feel the day after workout.

My theory is:

1) it could be inflammation due to free fatty acids. I am currently in a calorie deficit and do actuall have some fat to lose

2) it could be a sign of bad mitochondrial health, meaning I'm stuck in glycolisis and all the pyruvate turns into lactic acid, giving me sore muscles throughout. This one isnt even that unlikely in my opinion since I have PCOS and pretty bad estrogen dominance due to the excess weight which could impair my cellular oxidation quite heavily imo.

3) it's really just muscle growth

Either way, I have read couple of weight loss threads on this forum so far and one of them stuck out to me the most, where this lady would just up her calcium a lot and cut out most fat and all starch. She lost lots of fat without any change on her scale. The pictures honestly spoke for themselves. So there was substantial muscle growth there... in that case I guess it does answer the main question in some way: yes, building muscles without the need for a gym is imo possible. At least I have seen it happen (that lady wasnt training whatsoever).

CSH

Forum Supporter
Buy a large plot of land and a variety of animals…..work the land, toss bails of hay…Nourish your body from your land and animals, breathe the fresh air…And you’re good to go!
Or…did you mean how do to so by sitting at a computer desk?

SamYo123

"For years now I always looked at the gym as a kind of dumb and uncessary thing for muscle building"

The way people train for muscle growth and strength is dumb, since it doesn't respect our blueprint when it comes to our prioritized movements

If aliens came and looked at people training the way mainstream teaches them they would think, why is there quality of movement getting more dysfunctional?

" if you want to build more muscle change your frame." - Naudi Aguilar

Last edited:

xeliex

Forum Supporter
I got them flu. Muscular inflammation and damage were through the roof. 2 weeks is the time it took for ther DOMS to resolve.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals