Is Danny Roddy balding?

ThunderSpank

Personal food sensitivities/allergies could turn on the stress hormone cascade and OJ could cause baldness through allergy for one person but promote robust hair retention for another. There is no one diet fits all.

Apple

He uses progesterone , which is DHT inhibitor (similar to finasteride) ...so he shouldn't be balding .

Dr. B

Pirfenidone is the answer to balding.
It's an anti fibrosis drug

arent anti angiotensin substances useful for hair loss

Dr. B

He uses progesterone , which is DHT inhibitor (similar to finasteride) ...so he shouldn't be balding .
isnt that high doses, low dose could turn to 5a progesterone or something,
i think the standalone t3 or progesterone could potentially contribute, via increasing cortisol or converting to cortisol? maybe this happens in some people

lilsticky

he looks dried up from pufa avoidance. also some people simply dont go bald and i doubt if he ever had that problem in the first place

Kykeon

Yes danny is actually bald, he visited me yesterady and took off his toupet!! It is all a grift! the toupet was made from fox hair!!!!! It all makes sense now. :arghh:
But in all seriousness danny is doing a lot of meaningful work and i really enjoy the podcast

Kris

Yes danny is actually bald, he visited me yesterady and took off his toupet!! It is all a grift! the toupet was made from fox hair!!!!! It all makes sense now. :arghh:
But in all seriousness danny is doing a lot of meaningful work and i really enjoy the podcast

I agree, he is a good source of information. but if I google him, it is all about hair. common man, shave you head (as I do) and focus on more important issues.

-Luke-

danny roddy is a bit of a nervous wreck. the constant giggling on his podcast is unbearable and estrogenic. i appreciate what he's doing but i would rather "be" dinkov, more androgenic, sharp, and effective personality, who cares about being a pretty boy.
To be honest, I kind of envy Danny for being able to laugh at even the craziest nonsense that happens in the world. I think that's not that unimportant when it comes to health.

Sefton10

This was his last podcast. Not a great quality image, but people saying he's balding need to get a grip. The dude looks great and is doing his best. I've never met him or spoken to him but his heart always seems in the right place to me, I'd like to see a lot of people criticising him hold down a podcast without being at least a little nervous.

People are always looking to shoot people down, it says more about their own health status than his in my view.

1635319711716.png

Kris

i watched some of his youtube videos. he is smart but completely 'unconscious'. if he mentions one more thing about male boldness, I will kill him :)

rr1

i watched some of his youtube videos. he is smart but completely 'unconscious'. if he mentions one more thing about male boldness, I will kill him :)
Have you been eating PUFA's Kris?

Apple

he looks dried up from pufa avoidance. also some people simply dont go bald and i doubt if he ever had that problem in the first place
I don't think it is due to avoidance of PUFA but rather calorie restriction ... together with extra t3. Without starch it is difficult to meet daily calorie requirements, for some people high fat just doesn't deliver calories and simple sugars only speed up metabolism.

Last edited:
To be honest, I kind of envy Danny for being able to laugh at even the craziest nonsense that happens in the world. I think that's not that unimportant when it comes to health.
Guy constantly giggles like a little girl. Seems more estrogenic than healthy. If you're in a locker room with androgenic athletes in the prime of their life, nobody is doing that ***t. Behavior more akin to a preteen around Justin Beiber. Not optimal.

Sefton10

Guy constantly giggles like a little girl. Seems more estrogenic than healthy. If you're in a locker room with androgenic athletes in the prime of their life, nobody is doing that ***t. Behavior more akin to a preteen around Justin Beiber. Not optimal.
He’s just nervous, like everyone putting together a podcast like that would be when they know it’s going to be critiqued. Have you ever heard David Beckham talk? He sounds like a 12 year old boy yet did alright in a locker room full of “androgenic athletes”.

He’s just nervous, like everyone putting together a podcast like that would be when they know it’s going to be critiqued. Have you ever heard David Beckham talk? He sounds like a 12 year old boy yet did alright in a locker room full of “androgenic athletes”.
Tons of podcasters manage to do it without constant, distracting nervous giggling. It takes away from the content. 80+ episodes in you gotta clean that ***t up. Surprised it doesn't annoy more people.

ursidae

I don't think it is due to avoidance of PUFA but rather calorie restriction ... together with extra t3. Without starch it is difficult to meet daily calorie requirements, for some people high fat just doesn't deliver calories and simple sugars only speed up metabolism.
What about him looks dried up? he does eat low cal for someone on thyroid and for a man (he looks to be at least average height). There are petite females following Ray Peat that are eating twice more than him. However isn’t thyroid supposed to normalise calorie requirements? I thought suborn overweight that is unresponsive to restriction and underweight that has ridiculous maintenance calories (wasteful metabolism) are caused by hypothyroidism? Therefore taking T3 is supposed to allow a hypothyroid person to thrive on about 2500 calories a day

AndrogenicJB

How
What about him looks dried up? he does eat low cal for someone on thyroid and for a man (he looks to be at least average height). There are petite females following Ray Peat that are eating twice more than him. However isn’t thyroid supposed to normalise calorie requirements? I thought suborn overweight that is unresponsive to restriction and underweight that has ridiculous maintenance calories (wasteful metabolism) are caused by hypothyroidism? Therefore taking T3 is supposed to allow a hypothyroid person to thrive on about 2500 calories a day
much is he eating a day

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals