Is Danny Roddy balding?

Brandin

I don't know why should I care for some other guys hair. Aware me dudes, what's the deal?
I would be concerned if you dont understand why. 1: Danny has written and spoken about how to stop hairloss and these are things him and viewers implement. This means that if hes balding it possibly wouldnt work for the people following his viewpoints. Now do I think he is balding? No.

Brandin

"close to perfection" lol. There is no way for you to ever know that.
No but high probabillity. Also I dont thimk Danny is balding at all. Look identical to older clips in my opinion.

rr1

No but high probabillity. Also I dont thimk Danny is balding at all. Look identical to older clips in my opinion.
Exactly, I don’t think he is balding either. But even if he was, it doesn’t say anything about his work.

lucid&alive

Was he ever balding at all? I've never seen a picture of him with any significant hairloss. It seems improbable someone obsessed with their hair in the digital age wouldn't have several images of the progression.

mrchibbs

Was he ever balding at all? I've never seen a picture of him with any significant hairloss. It seems improbable someone obsessed with their hair in the digital age wouldn't have several images of the progression.

Yes he was balding heavily, but he had so much hair to start with. Guys who experience this tend not to have the prescience to take detailed photos under correct lighting for any future reader asking for pics.

There are a few videos from when he was with his band Dakota in the 2000s, and he had an **amazing** head of hair. Clearly he lost a lot of density and experienced a bit of hairline regression, which is normal, as it is well known you have to lose around 50% of your hair before it becomes noticeable.

Clearly his hair isn't as good as it was 10+ years ago, but it certainly is every bit as good as it was in 2014, which is an achievement in of itself. And he still looks the same as he did then.

OP
G

GreekDemiGod

Danny has had the same hair line since his first videos in 2013-2014. It's slightly slanted to one side, and clearly he experienced hair loss in his mid 20s but to me there has been no change at all over the years
Might have to agree with you. Seeing videos of him from a couple years back, he looks similar.

OP
G

GreekDemiGod

I would be concerned if you dont understand why. 1: Danny has written and spoken about how to stop hairloss and these are things him and viewers implement. This means that if hes balding it possibly wouldnt work for the people following his viewpoints. Now do I think he is balding? No.
Yes, and also because presumably Danny has pretty much solved his major health problems.
So with others who adopt the pro-metabolic lifestyle and their hair doesn't improve, they can still blame it on their underlying issues that they have, but once you've solved most issues, you're left with no excuses to defent.

Kris

that guy is an idiot. he is supposed be the mouthpiece of Ray Peat. all he cares are his stupid hair. it is a disgrace. Ray Peat should tell him not to associate with him.

ddjd

i mean he got into peating because he was losing his hair, so its not really suprising that 10 or so years later he has still got a slightly receeding hairline.....

danny roddy is a bit of a nervous wreck. the constant giggling on his podcast is unbearable and estrogenic. i appreciate what he's doing but i would rather "be" dinkov, more androgenic, sharp, and effective personality, who cares about being a pretty boy.

johnwester130

No, but I’ve used pretty much every other DHT booster.

I feel like Safed Musli made my prostate bigger.

Pirfenidone is the answer to balding.
It's an anti fibrosis drug

AndrogenicJB

No, but I’ve used pretty much every other DHT booster.

I feel like Safed Musli made my prostate bigger.
Would you consider someone natty in the bodybuilding sense if they took 1mg androsterone, just for health benefits

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals