Is Danny Roddy balding?

Sani

I don't know why should I care for some other guys hair. Aware me dudes, what's the deal?

OP
G

GreekDemiGod

I don't know why should I care for some other guys hair. Aware me dudes, what's the deal?
Because if someone who is applying this set of dietary & lifestyle principles close to perfection experiences this, it means that what they preach is (at least partially) flawed.

rr1

Because if someone who is applying this set of dietary & lifestyle principles close to perfection experiences this, it means that what they preach is (at least partially) flawed.
"close to perfection" lol. There is no way for you to ever know that.

dukesbobby777

The guy is in his mid thirties. In ten years time he will be almost 50.

Let’s say it’s even possible to live perfectly forever. Does that mean he’s not going to age at all? His hair will be perfect forever.

Sam321

I hear Danny Roddy once did a line of coke and ran around his neighborhood naked once to unwind learned helplessness.

dukesbobby777

he looks fine; may have a stronger case with dinkov

I think Dinkov’s appearance has been discussed here many times. But, to me, it’s irrelevant what he looks like. Consider the fact he’s Bulgarian, and English isn’t even his primary language. Yet he articulates it (through speech, and his posts) even more intelligently than the majority of us who are English or American. Does that sound like an organism that is degenerating?

His hair is something that he’s explained previously from his past. We all have very stressful life periods, where you (the organism) can take a hit. For some people, that might result in hair loss.

Last edited:
L

Lord Cola

His forehead is not oddly large and his appearance has been consistent for many years. He looks much younger than his age at least in the videos.

I hear Danny Roddy once did a line of coke and ran around his neighborhood naked once to unwind learned helplessness.
This is terrible news! I only hope it was the Mexican stuff. But I've lost a lot of respect for the guy, if this is true. No more milk powder pancakes for me!

mrchibbs

Danny has had the same hair line since his first videos in 2013-2014. It's slightly slanted to one side, and clearly he experienced hair loss in his mid 20s but to me there has been no change at all over the years

To be honest, Danny looks great. I mean, we couldn't ask for a better ambassador for the Ray Peat diet. He follows it stringently, and for someone in their mid-thirties he looks incredibly youthful. Someone once asked him how he sometimes looks so good and he replied that it was when he had access to ripe oranges.

His hair looks the same as it did seven years ago, as someone said above. And if one is going to bald, it is much cooler to have a gradually increasing forehead, like Ray himself seems to have partially undergone, than to have a denuded crown. The first makes you look gothic and wise, the second just makes you worry that people stood behind you are laughing at you. I know which I'd prefer!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals