Is Coca Cola The Ideal Supplement?

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Exactly best supplement for getting diabetes and messing up your insulin.
iu

Stramonium

personally like Coca cola life which is part sugar part stevia, took me a while to realize the extra weight I was putting on from the extra calories in normal coke

InChristAlone

I have been drinking soda since I was a child. At times drinking it all throughout the day (maybe 1 liter a day at most). Coke was my favorite. lol I would drink a coke and eat shredded cheese while chatting online. Didn't know it was Peaty. The whole 'sugar causes diabetes' thing is so bunk.

Amazoniac

I have been drinking soda since I was a child. At times drinking it all throughout the day (maybe 1 liter a day at most). Coke was my favorite. lol I would drink a coke and eat shredded cheese while chatting online. Didn't know it was Peaty. The whole 'sugar causes diabetes' thing is so bunk.
You mean "The 'whole sugar causes diabetes' thing is so bunk"?

InChristAlone

Amazoniac

I mean I guess... :coke
[..]Coca-Cola claims that phosphoric acid and sugar the only nutrients in their product, yet a standard text book indicates that Coke is rich in potassium (while Pepsi has more sodium than potassium). [On companies overlooking nutrition that comes along with the extracts from plant or animal tissue]
I don't know if this still holds the truths.

InChristAlone

I don't know if this still holds the truths.
I'd like to see the actual analysis that it still contains potassium. But I'd drink it even still. Caffeine free for me now.

InChristAlone

I wondered if it contained fluoride as well, but I believe the coke plant uses reverse osmosis to keep the flavor the same throughout. That leaves about 15% of the fluoride from tap water.

how is coke the ideal supplement.. the only thing in there that is "good" is the sugar, wouldnt this just mean sugar cane is the best supplement

BingDing

High in phosphorous is what the Coke label says and is probably true. RP says to keep phosphorous intake below calcium. Since milk is barely more calcium than phosphorous, you'd have to supplement calcium or increase it some other way if you drink a lot of it. One a week is what I use, usually an ice cream float with Haagen-Dazs vanilla!

MexiSprite with Haagen-Dazs vanilla is just as good, I love the tiny white bubbles :): No phosphorous, cane sugar, presumably no added fluoride. Add your own caffeine as you like.

At least in Hong Kong and the Dominican Republic Coke uses HFCS, not cane sugar, I checked when I was there recently. Some countries do not use HFCS, but it isn't too widespread AFAIK. Ironic in DR since the island has vast sugar plantations.

Google Cube Cola. Some Brits came up with a syrup that is spot on, you can make your own cola with no phosphorous, whatever water and sugar you want.

miki14

Does Coca Cola promote progesterone ?

Effects of Extended Feeding of Decocainized Erythroxylon Coca Leaves on Growth and Selected Organs in Rats and Rabbits

Rats fed the decocainized leaves at doses of 1.5 and 15 mg demonstrated no significant changes in weight, whereas those receiving 150 mg had a significant decrease in weight gain when compared with control animals receiving vehicle. Necropsy findings in rats demonstrated pyometra in all groups receiving decocainized leaves as well as in some of the controls. Those rats with pyometra often exhibited endometrial metaplasia. Renal tubular calcification and proteinaceous material were consistently noted at all dose levels.

http://journals.sagepub.com/doi/pdf/10.1177/096032718800700104

Pyometra is a secondary infection that occurs as a result of hormonal changes in the female's reproductive tract. During estrus ("heat"), white blood cells, which normally protect against infection, are inhibited from entering the uterus. This allows sperm to safely enter the female's reproductive tract without being damaged or destroyed by these immune system cells. Following estrus ("heat") in the dog, progesterone hormone levels remain elevated up to two months and cause thickening of the lining of the uterus in preparation for pregnancy and fetal development. If pregnancy does not occur for several consecutive estrus cycles, the uterine lining continues to increase in thickness until cysts often form within the tissues (a condition called Cystic Endometrial Hyperplasia). The thickened, cystic lining secretes fluids that create an ideal environment for bacteria to grow in. Additionally, high progesterone levels inhibit the ability of the muscles in the wall of the uterus to contract and expel accumulated fluids or bacteria. The combination of these factors often leads to infection.

Pyometra in Dogs

Mossy

I love trying the "microbrew" section for small brand rootbeers, cream sodas and colas at my local candy shop!
+1 Ginger Beer
I'm definitely a fan of both of these. Zevia actually makes a ginger rootbeer, which I used to drink before discovering Peat. Wish I could find it with sugar. I'm sure there is a variation of it out there (with sugar), I just haven't been buying the higher priced specially sodas--due to cost.

yerrag

Pyometra is a secondary infection that occurs as a result of hormonal changes in the female's reproductive tract. During estrus ("heat"), white blood cells, which normally protect against infection, are inhibited from entering the uterus. This allows sperm to safely enter the female's reproductive tract without being damaged or destroyed by these immune system cells. Following estrus ("heat") in the dog, progesterone hormone levels remain elevated up to two months and cause thickening of the lining of the uterus in preparation for pregnancy and fetal development. If pregnancy does not occur for several consecutive estrus cycles, the uterine lining continues to increase in thickness until cysts often form within the tissues (a condition called Cystic Endometrial Hyperplasia). The thickened, cystic lining secretes fluids that create an ideal environment for bacteria to grow in. Additionally, high progesterone levels inhibit the ability of the muscles in the wall of the uterus to contract and expel accumulated fluids or bacteria. The combination of these factors often leads to infection.
Interesting. Now I know how my female cat got pyometra and died. She was in heat and I kept her from going out to mate. Better to just spay.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals