I'm Starting To Feel Cornered Because I Haven't Been Vaccinated

Dr. B

Many succumb to the pressure, even though they wouldn’t normally consider the vaccine, because they want their rights back. But it was never supposed to be a „one and done“ kind of deal. The point is to get you to take yearly shots.... for the rest of your life.
wouldnt this encourage the makers to be somewhat careful, to where they dont put something in the vaccines that kills you a few months or even years after? they need you to be alive to remain their customer? i could see them even using saline solution as a filler just to sell it and make tons of money, why do they bother actually making vaccines and putting weird things in the injections?
Personally, no. But, I guess I may be more a "loner" type. I do see the pressure, but really am not feeling it, for the most part. I wouldn't mind terribly if I was the last unvaxxxed person on the planet.

But, I don't think it will come to that. Isolation tactics are used in war, and as Jon Rappoport points out, inflating the stats is an easy way to make you feel this way-

The entire article is worth a read. I agree, governments, corporations, and other vaxxx pushers are desperate. I think, for the first time in a long time, they are truly afraid of the people, and what might happen if they fail to "shoot the moon" this time.

I've seen some 4chan type posts saying there is a game of chicken going on, and Fortune 500 companies think their employees will blink first......... but are having many sleepless nights worried that they won't.

blink first meaning theyll quit?

Source Code

Thalydamide was another rushed medicine that was advertised as completely safe... And we all know how that ended up... Medicine is not one size fits all.

mrchibbs

Yep, it's quite bad, but personally my reasons for not taking it are very well informed and sound so there's virtually nothing that can shake those foundations. Where I live 85% of adults are vaccinated, it's awful and getting worse and everyday I get people asking me about my vaccination status, sometimes aggressively.

Nothing I can do about it except stand my ground.

I don't want to compromise on this issue which I deem fundamental, just to be able to live a phony life. Our existence is quite trivial and meaningless and the grand scheme of things and I sort of think it's important to be true to yourself, even in the face of all pressure.

It's been a successful operation and propaganda experiment, and we have to acknowledge how resounding of a success it is for the interests who want to usher in this "Great Reset" and new biomedical society.

Now it's just a question of how comfortable are you being part of the minority. In a way it's invigorating, we're alive and although the current times are perilous, it's still quite stimulating. Maybe it's a reason to finally get actively involved in society, to try and change things, bit by bit.

I think the official numbers are probably close to reality, but from what I can gather, there is still a powerful faction of people who see what's happening, despite being double vaxxed themselves. They don't want the 3rd dose, or the vax passport. We're seeing it in France, a lot of elderly, vaccinated people marching in the streets against the pass.

It's important to stay calm, and not buy in to the division, if people ask you about your vaccination status, be firm, but gentle. Explain your position honestly. You may not convince them outright, but you may buy a little good will, and that will go a long way.

Last edited:

Source Code

Did anyone see the video president Magufuli of Tanzania put up of getting positive covid tests in a pawpaw and a goat and other random ***t... He has been assassinated now for not playing ball... Getting this poison shot won't give you your freedom only concede defeat...and help everything go to plan

Dr. B

Did anyone see the video president Magufuli of Tanzania put up of getting positive covid tests in a pawpaw and a goat and other random ***t... He has been assassinated now for not playing ball... Getting this poison shot won't give you your freedom only concede defeat...and help everything go to plan
what do you mean by, in a pawpaw and a goat and other random stuff?

Source Code

what do you mean by, in a pawpaw and a goat and other random stuff?
Like the PCR teats were just showing false positives in a brand new pawpaw and a goats mouth and a few other things showed false positives for "covid so they aren't actually a reliable diagnostic tool so the statistics are completely bull****

mariantos

Like the PCR teats were just showing false positives in a brand new pawpaw and a goats mouth and a few other things showed false positives for "covid so they aren't actually a reliable diagnostic tool so the statistics are completely bull****

Magufuli showed them how "tricky" and ineffective their tests are. One of the few who rose up against this scam. Also another president, Jovenel Moise, Haiti. Following his assassination, Haiti received millions of doses of the vaccine with open arms. Strange things...

Jerkboy

Lower your stress levels. The higher your stress levels the more you will feel cornered, learned helplessness, etc. Live life. Breath in fresh air. And observe what happens around you.

I say no to the vaccine. I made my decision. Whatever happens after it - was meant to be.

I have had nobody having problems with it. Because I dont play around. I am not a weak man, people sense this. Stand strongly for your points. That is all you have to do.

I said this before when people feel like they can influence you, they will attempt it. Sometimes people will test your spirit. Show them the teeth when they do.

Michael Mohn

Honestly I'm considering taking it... not very seriously but at the same time I haven't completely ruled it out... one of the less blatantly overly optimistic things they said made a lot of sense: "Maybe there is a lot of harm with this vaccine, but if it turns everyone into monkeys or something, do you really want to be the only human left? What's the point in that?"
In one year you will debate your friends if you should take your 3rd booster shoot.

Attachments

• IMG_20210821_054149_818.jpg
    IMG_20210821_054149_818.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 61

Sefton10

I don't want to compromise on this issue which I deem fundamental, just to be able to live a phony life. Our existence is quite trivial and meaningless and the grand scheme of things and I sort of think it's important to be true to yourself, even in the face of all pressure.
?

Jon2547

The pressure is obviously mounting - and I'm getting jittery, feeling alone and without "allies" - other than Ray Peat Forums. Thank G_D for this website.
Anyone else feeling the "pinch" ?
You're not alone. You are just being given the perception that you are alone. There are millions of us just in the United States alone. The thing is, we don't all know each other personally. There is so much censorship, that for those of us that are discerning good and evil and will not accept this poison into our bodies, it is a challenge to produce solidarity in a visible way. That is the goal of our enemy. He wants us not to join hands.

Jon2547

For those of you considering waffling on the matter, asking yourself whether or not you should get the vaccine, consider what the inspired writes James says, "A double minded man is unstable in all his ways." James 1:8

Jon2547

Lower your stress levels. The higher your stress levels the more you will feel cornered, learned helplessness, etc. Live life. Breath in fresh air. And observe what happens around you.

I say no to the vaccine. I made my decision. Whatever happens after it - was meant to be.

I have had nobody having problems with it. Because I dont play around. I am not a weak man, people sense this. Stand strongly for your points. That is all you have to do.

I said this before when people feel like they can influence you, they will attempt it. Sometimes people will test your spirit. Show them the teeth when they do.
I could not have said it any better myself.

LeeLemonoil

In Germany the governmen by way of health ministry has just launched an extremely perfidious new propaganda and manipulation campaign.

That ministry airs TV and social media advertisements where the mass of vaccinated portrayed in them cries: we want our freedom back - implying that only complete vaccination restores basic rights and freedoms - and implying that the unvaxxed are responsible for keeping the measures and laws that impair basic rights in place.

How sick and insidious is that?
It’s the State and legislature only that have enacted laws that impair constitutional rights. Complete deflection.

And without explicitly saying it they vilify the unvaxxed - to have the masses pressure them, hate them.

mariantos

In Germany the governmen by way of health ministry has just launched an extremely perfidious new propaganda and manipulation campaign.

That ministry airs TV and social media advertisements where the mass of vaccinated portrayed in them cries: we want our freedom back - implying that only complete vaccination restores basic rights and freedoms - and implying that the unvaxxed are responsible for keeping the measures and laws that impair basic rights in place.

How sick and insidious is that?
It’s the State and legislature only that have enacted laws that impair constitutional rights. Complete deflection.

And without explicitly saying it they vilify the unvaxxed - to have the masses pressure them, hate them.

Philip II must be horrified by how his strategy is used.

Rick K

Personally, no. But, I guess I may be more a "loner" type. I do see the pressure, but really am not feeling it, for the most part. I wouldn't mind terribly if I was the last unvaxxxed person on the planet.

But, I don't think it will come to that. Isolation tactics are used in war, and as Jon Rappoport points out, inflating the stats is an easy way to make you feel this way-

The entire article is worth a read. I agree, governments, corporations, and other vaxxx pushers are desperate. I think, for the first time in a long time, they are truly afraid of the people, and what might happen if they fail to "shoot the moon" this time.

I've seen some 4chan type posts saying there is a game of chicken going on, and Fortune 500 companies think their employees will blink first......... but are having many sleepless nights worried that they won't.
Don't know if you looked into this information but, with age and comorbidities, this isn't a surprising number that CMA is reporting 45,000 deaths among the poor and elderly after being vaxxed which is not connected to Vaers which, at this time, is in excess of 12,000 deaths in the U.S. alone.

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/gJm9YGiaoOfe/

boris

wouldnt this encourage the makers to be somewhat careful, to where they dont put something in the vaccines that kills you a few months or even years after? they need you to be alive to remain their customer? i could see them even using saline solution as a filler just to sell it and make tons of money, why do they bother actually making vaccines and putting weird things in the injections?

blink first meaning theyll quit?

To create downstream illnesses. Allergies, heart disease, other organ damage, earlier death. All this pays off in the future in various ways. Healthy people aren‘t customers.

The majority will not drop dead, that would be bad of course.

Last edited:

JudiBlueHen

Forum Supporter
Don't know if you looked into this information but, with age and comorbidities, this isn't a surprising number that CMA is reporting 45,000 deaths among the poor and elderly after being vaxxed which is not connected to Vaers which, at this time, is in excess of 12,000 deaths in the U.S. alone.

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/gJm9YGiaoOfe/

Most excellent video that shows it is not only the infection and moreso the injection but especially the TREATMENT (Remdisivir) that is contributing to disability and death.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals