Heart issues in the unvaxx'd??

TNT

I agree, they aren't getting injected. Neither am I. Do you not see how your logic doesn't work there though? If shedding from the vaccinated is a thing, then all of us will be exposed, including the elites. So that either isn't the case and shedding doesn't infect others or the elites are as screwed as we are.
Unless the elites have the antidote, which I believe they do. Vaccine shedding is very real and intentional -- there are official documents even describing "self-spreading vaccines."

Callmestar

Unless the elites have the antidote, which I believe they do. Vaccine shedding is very real and intentional -- there are official documents even describing "self-spreading vaccines."

We may as well give up then. If it's true then what can we even do?

That's what we've gotta figure out!
I’m using citrus bioflavonoids. They are good for detoxification, blood sugar and fatty acids in the body.

Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex (Citrus aurantium)
https://www.fenvir.com › citrus-bioflavonoid-complex
Citrus bioflavonoid is an especially potent antioxidant that enhances the body's detoxification system so that it can naturally get rid of harmful substances that can attack and destroy healthy cells. In other words, citrus bioflavonoid promotes optimal cellular health.

Has a lot of antioxidants

”A citrus bioflavonoid complex consists of various water-soluble bioflavonoids found in citrus family fruits. The major bioflavonoids include hesperidin, rutin, quercetin, diosmin, naririutin, neohesperidin, nobiletin, diosmetin, tangeretin, noiletin and naringin. It is rich in flavones, polyphenols and essential vitamins.”

There are a lot of citrus bioflavonoid products out there. I think intuitively, as well as based on my research, that these supplements are a good thing.
Grape Seed extract is another good supplement.

And lastly, oranges…the fiber and the skin is good for moving things along and out of your body.

Last edited:
P

Peatness

Thank you @TNT these are great references. Will paste them here in case......

Key Readings
Bull JJ, Smithson MW, Nuismer SL. Transmissible viral vaccines. Trends Microbiol 2018;26(1):6-15. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.tim.2017.
09.007. Accessed June 25, 2018.

Murphy AA, Redwood AJ, Jarvis MA. Self-disseminating vaccines for emerging infectious diseases. Expert Rev Vaccines 2016;15(1):31-39. https://doi.org/10.158
6/14760584.2016.1106942. Accessed June 25, 2018.

Nuismer SL, Althouse BM, May R, Bull JJ, Stromberg SP, Antia R. Eradicating infectious disease using weakly transmissible vaccines. Proc Biol Sci
2016;283(1841). https://doi.org/10.1098/rspb.2016.1903. Accessed June 25, 2018.

Torres JM, Sánchez C, Ramírez MA, et al. First field trial of a transmissible recombinant vaccine against myxomatosis and rabbit hemorrhagic disease.
Vaccine 2001;19(31):4536-4543. Redirecting. Accessed June 25, 2018.

Tsuda Y, Caposio P, Parkins CJ, et al. A replicating cytomegalovirus-based vaccine encoding a single Ebola virus nucleoprotein CTL epitope confers
protection against Ebola virus. PLoS Negl Trop Dis 2011;5(8):e1275. A Replicating Cytomegalovirus-Based Vaccine Encoding a Single Ebola Virus Nucleoprotein CTL Epitope Confers Protection against Ebola Virus. Accessed June 25, 2018

Last edited by a moderator:
P

Peatness

OP
ddjd

ddjd

I agree, they aren't getting injected. Neither am I. Do you not see how your logic doesn't work there though? If shedding from the vaccinated is a thing, then all of us will be exposed, including the elites. So that either isn't the case and shedding doesn't infect others or the elites are as screwed as we are.
No because the elites would never release a virus forwhich they have no antidote. They created and released this thing, and they know exactly how to reverse or prevent any side effects, but obviously the information will never be allowed to get out

Peachy

Obviously I'm NOT vaccinated.

I managed to go almost 2 years of a "pandemic" without any hint of a cold, let alone getting the great scary KILLER that is Covid lol.

Anyway I'm pretty sure I got omicron in December- I very rarely take a test so didn't get "confirmation". I threw everything at it, all the peat supplements, and it was basically just a light flu for about 2 weeks. Absolutely fine. But my sense of taste and smell still disappears intermittently to this day.

About a week ago I went for a light jog in nature, my first in years! I'm not a big cardio fan at all but I like it sometimes for the clear headed feeling.

I noticed some unusual arrhythmias, very central chest located. I brushed it off, did another light jog yesterday and got the same problem....hmmm.....

I'm slightly worried. We all know Corona is a bioweapon. Was their plan all along to give us heart disease through this virus??

Anyone else unvaccinated and noticed any heart issues??
It’s probably just one of those things. But I do think heart issues were happening before the vaccine. A nurse friend said she knew of a few healthy teenage boys come in with myocarditis from covid. I’d personally tune in and give your body a little more time.

TNT

It’s probably just one of those things. But I do think heart issues were happening before the vaccine. A nurse friend said she knew of a few healthy teenage boys come in with myocarditis from covid. I’d personally tune in and give your body a little more time.
The thing that Covid and the vaccine have in common is spike proteins. Covid has spike proteins, and the vaccine makes your body make its own spike proteins. So if you're vaccinated, you're basically a walking Covid factory, and that's why the symptoms of Covid and vaccine injury are similar.

P

Peatness

It would be interesting to know how many vaccines those boys had before convid. Besides convid injections other vaccines are linked to heart problems

Peachy

It would be interesting to know how many vaccines those boys had before convid. Besides convid injections other vaccines are linked to heart problems

She told me this before vaccines were rolled out for that age. But I think it’d be more prevalent with the vax.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals