Heart issues in the unvaxx'd??

TNT

My only other thought was unfortunately I had to get one of the antigen tests a few months ago and the bastard stuck that swab so far up my nose. I had a very severe headache for days.
Yeah, those nasal swabs contain some of the same toxic nanoparticles as in the vaccines. They figure if they can't jab you, they can at least test you and get some of it into you.

Lee Simeon

Yeah, those nasal swabs contain some of the same toxic nanoparticles as in the vaccines. They figure if they can't jab you, they can at least test you and get some of it into you.
Source??

Sitaruîm

I have an arrhythmia that was diagnosed before covid, I had omicron a month ago. I'll do my yearly arrhythmya checkup shortly and will share the results. The tests include a 24 hour Holter, an ultrasound, and a stress test

OP
ddjd

ddjd

I have an arrhythmia that was diagnosed before covid, I had omicron a month ago. I'll do my yearly arrhythmya checkup shortly and will share the results. The tests include a 24 hour Holter, an ultrasound, and a stress test
Thanks for this. please keep us updated

Sitaruîm

Thanks for this. please keep us updated
Results are in, my arrhythmia seems to have gotten better when compared to the last time I got a checkup, which was in 2019. Here are some pictures:

Attachments

• arr1.png
    arr1.png
    22 KB · Views: 4
  • arr2.png
    arr2.png
    21.8 KB · Views: 4
  • arr3.png
    arr3.png
    13.1 KB · Views: 3

David PS

Callmestar

Living in a highly vaccinated environment means we are all being subjected to shedding. Also I’ve been wondering if the water supplies have been analysed since the roll out of the convid injections.

Convid bioinjections are not the only way we are being targeted. I’ve also noticed an increase in chemtrails in my area. What about all those magnetic foods? For those who will call this just conspiracy theory.... bon appétit.

If we are all victims to shedding, than are the powers that be that are attempting to do us harm not victim to shedding as well?

P

Peatness

If we are all victims to shedding, than are the powers that be that are attempting to do us harm not victim to shedding as well?
Who knows. One thing for sure is that they are not getting injected. One thing I didn't mention above was radiation. Once the graphene gets into our systems (flu and other vaccines have graphene) then radiation becomes more dangerous. Isn't graphene being used in the water supply in the UK?

Izzybelle

message for ddjd (I couldn't get quote function to work)

I had COVID-19 the first go round and haven't noticed any heart issues. I took Losartan when I felt the congestion in my chest and within two days I was back on just Benadryl and aspirin. It's probably been a year or more now since I had it. Are you sure you haven't caught wind of the latest propoganda machine which seems designed to counter the known risk of myocarditis of the vaccine and it is getting to your psyche a little bit? I've had palipitations and such on and off for most of my life, can't say I've noticed any difference whatsoever. Most have always seemed to be related to stress.

Mainstream media today is posting articles such as this, of which I am highly skeptical. I haven't scrutinized it closely, but it was derived from an article posted in Nature magazine on Feb. 7, and involves only men, US Veterans, average age of sixty. They don't seem to account for those who were vaccinated and with "breakthrough infections" and admit that it is a restropective study that could inherently contain data reporting errors and needs to be replicated. Perhaps someone with more time and expertise could point out other issues with conclusions being drawn, but I remain a skeptic. Who funded the research and why is it conveniently coming out after the news about the vaccines causing myocarditis?

Last edited:

TNT

Are you sure you haven't caught wind of the latest propoganda machine which seems designed to counter the known risk of myocarditis of the vaccine and it is getting to your psyche a little bit?
I'm 100% certain this has nothing to do with my psyche. This isn't the first time I've experienced symptoms from being around vaccinated people, and each time, it's caught me by surprise. My psyche didn't manufacture my blood clots, pericarditis, or any of the other verified symptoms I've experienced from being around vaccinated people.

Izzybelle

I'm 100% certain this has nothing to do with my psyche. This isn't the first time I've experienced symptoms from being around vaccinated people, and each time, it's caught me by surprise. My psyche didn't manufacture my blood clots, pericarditis, or any of the other verified symptoms I've experienced from being around vaccinated people.
Sorry, the message was intended for the original poster but I think the server was having problems for a moment and I couldn't quote their message. It was regarding actually having COVID (not being near vaccinated people) and then experiencing heart palpitations on a run. Mainstream media is now posting a new study showing that HAVING COVID causes heart problems (see the link provided in my post) and I was just saying that I was skeptical of the timing of it coming out so quickly after it has pretty much been shown that the vaccines cause myocarditis. Please read my post again and you will see that I was not responding to your post, and I mean no disrepect to anyone by suggesting that it's gotten into your psyche because sometimes that happens to me when I'm trying to explain some symptoms to myself and I've been fed or heard some questionable information. I didn't even read your post and was unaware of what you said.

Last edited:

Callmestar

Who knows. One thing for sure is that they are not getting injected. One thing I didn't mention above was radiation. Once the graphene gets into our systems (flu and other vaccines have graphene) then radiation becomes more dangerous. Isn't graphene being used in the water supply in the UK?

I agree, they aren't getting injected. Neither am I. Do you not see how your logic doesn't work there though? If shedding from the vaccinated is a thing, then all of us will be exposed, including the elites. So that either isn't the case and shedding doesn't infect others or the elites are as screwed as we are.

OccamzRazer

I agree, they aren't getting injected. Neither am I. Do you not see how your logic doesn't work there though? If shedding from the vaccinated is a thing, then all of us will be exposed, including the elites. So that either isn't the case and shedding doesn't infect others or the elites are as screwed as we are.
I agree with you here. Also, if the vaccines were entirely self-propagating from the injected to the uninjected, then why the heavy focus on endless series of boosters?

But ultimately, this is just speculation...

P

Peatness

You ignored everything else I said and just homed in oh shedding. I don't know what is going on for other people but my personal experiences of shedding is real. Dr Peat has repeatedly spoken about shedding - go argue with him

Callmestar

You ignored everything else I said and just homed in oh shedding. I don't know what is going on for other people but my personal experiences of shedding is real. Dr Peat has repeatedly spoken about shedding - go argue with him

I honed in on the shedding point because that's the only thing I asked you about in my original response to you. The rest of your post was just to distract from the fact your logic around shedding makes no sense if we are to assume this is all a plan by the powers that be.

Callmestar

I agree with you here. Also, if the vaccines were entirely self-propagating from the injected to the uninjected, then why the heavy focus on endless series of boosters?

But ultimately, this is just speculation...

Yep, I have much the same thoughts. There's an obsession with getting everyone vaccinated and boosted repeatedly. Which in itself takes out the argument the idea is to control everybody via vaccine passports (which I though was the plan) because if you really want to control everyone via vaccine passports, you'd make it one jab and done, you wouldn't keep boosting people because it eventually leads to more people questing things and not taking the booster.

I do hope out logic is right and that the vaccine can only impact those who have literally had the needle in the arm. If not, like I said, the elites are also going to be exposed to shedding. Unless they have some sort of antidote/shield/medication they use to be infected by shedding...

P

Peatness

I honed in on the shedding point because that's the only thing I asked you about in my original response to you. The rest of your post was just to distract from the fact your logic around shedding makes no sense if we are to assume this is all a plan by the powers that be.
Shedding is not a new phenomenon. It happens with other vaccines for instance flu vaccines. It’s not rocket science the literature is out there.

-Luke-

There's also the middle ground possibility that it is the case, but it's (way) less severe than getting directly injected (and thus easier to protect against and easier to recover).

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals