I'm Starting To Feel Cornered Because I Haven't Been Vaccinated

Jon2547

To create downstream illnesses. Allergies, heart disease, other organ damage, earlier death. All this pays off in the future in various ways. Healthy people aren‘t customers.

The majority will not drop dead, that would be bad of course.
Many of the currents morbidities are possibly caused by the growing list of injections that children receive. Things like eczema, asthma, all types of auto immune diseases. I think tuberculosis is a result of vaccinations in many countries. Only God knows how much of the current dilapidated state of mankind is a result of these disgusting procedures.

J.R.K

Don't know if you looked into this information but, with age and comorbidities, this isn't a surprising number that CMA is reporting 45,000 deaths among the poor and elderly after being vaxxed which is not connected to Vaers which, at this time, is in excess of 12,000 deaths in the U.S. alone.

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/gJm9YGiaoOfe/

Thanks for this Rick!! I have been following Reiner on Spotify and he mentioned this interview with Dr Ardis, I have to find James Corbett’s interview, I was unaware that he was Canadian but these little pieces of information are very valuable to help sustain us from the storm we all know is coming.
I had a conversation with a hardcore pro vaccine person this morning and his position was everyone that does not have a health issue with the gene therapy needs to be given it irregardless of their position on the products.
My final analysis would have to be that no one should get it then because these things will cause health issues at some point.
That being said his position was that they ran all the safety tests and toxicity studies on these gene therapies.
I share this story as an example of how dug in some are on the opposite side of this argument.
I have said this before but we need to stay in this pressure cooker until something drastic happens that the other side cannot deny, whether it is deteriorating health or ADE, or new spikes in diseases that are rare (ie Jakob Creutzfeld, Alzheimer’s in young people, or Multiple Sclerosis). This will take time but I need to believe that these pressure tactics are coming from a position of desperation on the powers that be side.

DrJ

The pressure is obviously mounting - and I'm getting jittery, feeling alone and without "allies" - other than Ray Peat Forums. Thank G_D for this website.
Anyone else feeling the "pinch" ?
Don't lose frame and don't give straight answers to brainwashed people. It's pointless. And definitely do not give a single **** what they think. Best you can do is give a nonchalant statement that subtlety challenges their conditioning.

If people ask me I tell them totally straight-faced that I'm waiting until the 5th booster shot to get started on my 'vaxx journey' because skipping the first ones is like a cheat code that takes you to the final boss. They can't answer this and if they press I repeat the same thing totally straight faced like I believe it. 98% of the time they laugh and walk away because deep down they realize the boosters will be continuous and the vax is not successful and BELIEVE ME more than a few vaxxed are doubting their decision. For the other 2% that press hard and won't accept that answer just keep your frame and tell them you're serious/ to stop trying to hold you down when you're trying to get ahead at life/ tru story bro why do you doubt the magic/whatever you make up. Do not give up the frame. Do not give into people that live to start an argument and use peer pressure / Karen tactics to bring people to heel because it gives them a power trip. That's high-estrogen behavior. They live in your reality, not the other way around.

Rick K

That being said his position was that they ran all the safety tests and toxicity studies on these gene therapies.
Only in his mind. We are the study group. Normally these studies take years but the newer, more clever scientists at Big Farmout have developed an algorithm that compressed 5-10 years into 3 months. Top notch stuff.

J.R.K

Only in his mind. We are the study group. Normally these studies take years but the newer, more clever scientists at Big Farmout have developed an algorithm that compressed 5-10 years into 3 months. Top notch stuff.
Do you believe that in Canada we really are at the 80 percent vaccination rate the Health Boards claim ?

J.R.K

The pressure is obviously mounting - and I'm getting jittery, feeling alone and without "allies" - other than Ray Peat Forums. Thank G_D for this website.
Yes DMF I am aware of the pressure and I acknowledge it, but it seems to affect me more in a low energy status that when I am operating at a higher level.
I am going to use a quote that tanksasnowgod gave on this forum and it always makes me laugh and helps to get me back on track.
“If everyone else was snorting meth off a rattlesnake would you think it is safe as well”. I am paraphrasing but you get the idea.

J.R.K

I agree they got this racketeering operation down to a science and on a worldwide level, momentum is currently in their favour I feel as it appears they have the masses on their side, but I concede this may be an illusion they are trying to put upon us.

Herbie

Like a ship in a rough storm, it will blow over. I got ostracised at work because one member asked me if I was vaxxed and i said no and he asked why and i said we don’t know the long term side effects and I would only get the vaccine if it was that or prison.

He was angry and then went and told all the other vaxxed colleagues that I wasn’t vaxxed and one of them confronted me said how he can’t understand why people won’t get it, I said because they are concerned about the long term side effects and he got more aggressive and tried to argue and use polio as an argument and i said that this is different and re enforced the long term effects are not known. He then fell into personal attack on me and doing that mocking laugh telling me if I don’t get it I won’t allowed to return to my own country and had a tantrum and the funny thing is that the one who went and spread it around was telling him to stop. I just said nothing and looked at him until he finished and walked away. I told them that I am free to choose and I’m not braking the law.

The insane part is, is that I was very friendly and used to laugh heaps with this man and since he got the vaccine he completely changed and has been aggressive to customers, abusing the managers and I noticed it and observed it.

The other man who was angry has an 18 year old autistic son who is totally malnourished and hunched over and look like POW and got him Vaxxed on his 18th Birthday. Very sad for the boy.

I couldn’t make this up if so tried.

The best thing to say is that I am free to choose, so go ..

Notice how they treat you like your a criminal or that you are wrong and it’s good to remind them that you are certainly not. And there is no right of wrong it’s just a choice. Oh morals, well I’m not religious.

Last edited:

J.R.K

Like a ship in a rough storm, it will blow over. I got ostracised at work because one member asked me if I was vaxxed and i said no and he asked why and i said we don’t know the long term side effects and I would only get the vaccine if it was that or prison.

He was angry and then went and told all the other vaxxed colleagues that I wasn’t vaxxed and one of them confronted me said how he can’t understand why people won’t get it, I said because they are concerned about the long term side effects and he got more aggressive and tried to argue and use polio as an argument and i said that this is different and re enforced the long term effects are not known. He then fell into personal attack on me and doing that mocking laugh telling me if I don’t get it I won’t allowed to return to my own country and had a tantrum and the funny thing is that the one who went and spread it around was telling him to stop. I just said nothing and looked at him until he finished and walked away. I told them that I am free to choose and I’m not braking the law.

The insane part is, is that I was very friendly and used to laugh heaps with this man and since he got the vaccine he completely changed and has been aggressive to customers, abusing the managers and I noticed it and observed it.

The other man who was angry has an 18 year old autistic son who is totally malnourished and hunched over and look like POW and got him Vaxxed on his 18th Birthday. Very sad for the boy.

Notice how they treat you like your a criminal or that you are wrong and it’s good to remind them that you are certainly not. And there is no right of wrong it’s just a choice. Oh morals, well I’m not religious.
Well handled Herbie!
You are not the first to report personality changes in vaccinated people. There is a post on how Dads personality changed after getting vaccinated. It reinforces the thought that the spike protein not can get through the blood brain barrier but also opens the Blood Brain Barrier, we do not know if it will be able to be closed after it has been opened, but in the meantime it allows entry of many proteins, bacteria and retrovirus to gain access to an organ they normally cannot.

Birdie

A new reign of terror being imposed on those who refuse to go along with the vaccine orthodoxy. Among the most chilling recommendations are requirements “mandating vaccines for interstate travel” and reducing Medicare payments to the unvaccinated who get COVID.

mariantos

Stay strong!
All the best!

AnonE

F these stupid vaccine mandates... This is where it all comes to a head for me, and I won't compromise. I don't want this vaccine and I won't be taking it. If I have to give up my well-paying job, then I will find another path, because nothing is worth my bodily health autonomy.

If anyone (particular in Canada) is feeling alone or overly troubled, feel free to PM me. Like others have said, it's good to know there's like-minded folks around.

Pistachio

With all due respect, grow a big pair of balls. We need real men in these times, men who can stand alone, if required.

Uselis

Don't lose frame and don't give straight answers to brainwashed people. It's pointless. And definitely do not give a single **** what they think. Best you can do is give a nonchalant statement that subtlety challenges their conditioning.

If people ask me I tell them totally straight-faced that I'm waiting until the 5th booster shot to get started on my 'vaxx journey' because skipping the first ones is like a cheat code that takes you to the final boss. They can't answer this and if they press I repeat the same thing totally straight faced like I believe it. 98% of the time they laugh and walk away because deep down they realize the boosters will be continuous and the vax is not successful and BELIEVE ME more than a few vaxxed are doubting their decision. For the other 2% that press hard and won't accept that answer just keep your frame and tell them you're serious/ to stop trying to hold you down when you're trying to get ahead at life/ tru story bro why do you doubt the magic/whatever you make up. Do not give up the frame. Do not give into people that live to start an argument and use peer pressure / Karen tactics to bring people to heel because it gives them a power trip. That's high-estrogen behavior. They live in your reality, not the other way around.
Oh man, thanks, that's priceless! ?

Unrelated but somebody mentioned personality changes after vaccine.

I noticed that too but totally opposite side of spectrum. While people seeing aggression, I've noticed obidient calmness. Just recently I worked at somewhat rough place and people there would engage into cursing filled arguments, shout aggressively, laugh loud, basically be manual laborers at it's finest lol.

Since almost all of them got shots atmosphere became much more tranquil. Shouting became occassional, no cursing, no prolonged verbal confrontations. It's damn zen monastery now lol.

I kept that to myself thinking I spent too much time reading on this forum all such topic related threads and this is the result. But recently another unvaxxed collegue asked me if I noticed how much more quiet place became lol. And then on another chat group totally unrelated woman wrote how her cooworkers looks like they sleepwalking.

Maybe it's concern on their part with all this thing in general but man it's noticeable.

mrchibbs

Oh man, thanks, that's priceless! ?

Unrelated but somebody mentioned personality changes after vaccine.

I noticed that too but totally opposite side of spectrum. While people seeing aggression, I've noticed obidient calmness. Just recently I worked at somewhat rough place and people there would engage into cursing filled arguments, shout aggressively, laugh loud, basically be manual laborers at it's finest lol.

Since almost all of them got shots atmosphere became much more tranquil. Shouting became occassional, no cursing, no prolonged verbal confrontations. It's damn zen monastery now lol.

I kept that to myself thinking I spent too much time reading on this forum all such topic related threads and this is the result. But recently another unvaxxed collegue asked me if I noticed how much more quiet place became lol. And then on another chat group totally unrelated woman wrote how her cooworkers looks like they sleepwalking.

Maybe it's concern on their part with all this thing in general but man it's noticeable.

It changes individuals for sure, in my family there are many people whom I simply don't recognize anymore. Not physically, but personality-wise it's totally off. It's quite distressing sometimes.

Rick K

ursidae

yes , and the media is push push push, its crazy. im not getting it no no no. after getting poisoned heavily by black box antibiotics by some pretty well know super doctors over and over - ( that ruined my gut ) i really dont trust it. im not anti vax but i am for me in this situation and my whole family is allll vaxed up.
Same experience.

DrJ

and tried to argue and use polio as an argument
Does the halfwit know about the tainted polio vaccines that paralyzed a ton of people and permanently ruined their life? And the risk from polio is substantially higher than the risk from covid so it was arguably worth it to take it. Why would he use that as a persuading example unless he was retarded?

Herbie

Does the halfwit know about the tainted polio vaccines that paralyzed a ton of people and permanently ruined their life? And the risk from polio is substantially higher than the risk from covid so it was arguably worth it to take it. Why would he use that as a persuading example unless he was retarded?
I don’t argue with idiots so I said nothing especially when they are emotional

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals