I'm Starting To Feel Cornered Because I Haven't Been Vaccinated

DMF

The pressure is obviously mounting - and I'm getting jittery, feeling alone and without "allies" - other than Ray Peat Forums. Thank G_D for this website.
Anyone else feeling the "pinch" ?

BodhiBlues

Yep it's tough right now, but I have a feeling that the pro-vax narrative is starting to fall apart. The question is how much damage they will do to keep the narrative going before giving up.

Velve921

The pressure is obviously mounting - and I'm getting jittery, feeling alone and without "allies" - other than Ray Peat Forums. Thank G_D for this website.

Something that I’ve been actively doing, is Finding more people that align with my views. Once I do then I make a point to hang out or call them whenever I have a chance. I am fortunate that I work in a place where everyone is against it. But when I leave work I call people that align with my views as well so I constantly know that I have people in my corner.

To sum up this post, don’t be afraid to call people more often for conversation that align with your views. Be social as often as you can with people like this.

Makrosky

Yep it's tough right now, but I have a feeling that the pro-vax narrative is starting to fall apart. The question is how much damage they will do to keep the narrative going before giving up.
I am completely neurotized. Some times I think exactly as you, they cannot sustain this farce too long. Other times I think this will never end : they have too much power, they control the narrative and people's cognitive dissonance is way too strong to admit they have been lied.

God helps us.

For the OP : Try to stay strong at least for 6 months, we are going to see if this will come to an end or not. And in case it does, you better have stayed in the unvaxxed group.

boris

I don’t see any indication of that. Everywhere I turn I hear people complaning about anti-vaxxers and conspiracy theorists, the mass brainwashing has reached a new height. The „battle“ has long been over. The next 300 years (at least) have already been planned for us. All we can do is keep adjusting. (And hopefully wake some people along the way).

Last edited:

lampofred

Yeah I'm being aggressively pressured by friends. The way they talk is a bit weird, it's like on the inside they fully know there could be a great risk with this vaccine but it's very scary for them to think about that possibility because it means they can eventually no longer be a part of society, so they are overcompensating by being blatantly overly optimistic about it. Honestly I'm considering taking it... not very seriously but at the same time I haven't completely ruled it out... one of the less blatantly overly optimistic things they said made a lot of sense: "Maybe there is a lot of harm with this vaccine, but if it turns everyone into monkeys or something, do you really want to be the only human left? What's the point in that?"

boris

Yeah I'm being aggressively pressured by friends. The way they talk is a bit weird, it's like on the inside they fully know there could be a great risk with this vaccine but it's very scary for them to think about that possibility because it means they can eventually no longer be a part of society, so they are overcompensating by being blatantly overly optimistic about it. Honestly I'm considering taking it... not very seriously but at the same time I haven't completely ruled it out... one of the less blatantly overly optimistic things they said made a lot of sense: "Maybe there is a lot of harm with this vaccine, but if it turns everyone into monkeys or something, do you really want to be the only human left? What's the point in that?"

Many succumb to the pressure, even though they wouldn’t normally consider the vaccine, because they want their rights back. But it was never supposed to be a „one and done“ kind of deal. The point is to get you to take yearly shots.... for the rest of your life.

Makrosky

no, fred... not you please. Don't get vaxxed because of that bull**** :-(

Do it for other extreme reasons like completely cutoff from loved ones, or poverty risk or something like that but... for your friends comments? No.

mariantos

Who is pressing you?

Since you opened this topic, I want to ask you the following.

Is your decision not to get vaccinated firm, unwavering, or are you swaying?

If you feel that you do not need and do not want to get the vaccine, do not let yourself be influenced by the opinion of others, do not let anyone disturb your inner peace, so you will take responsibility. If the people around us choose to throw themselves into a well in the hope that this will help their health, then should we do the same?

The vaccine does not make you more popular and its lack does not add value.

If the job forces you and you do not want to get the vaccine, there must be something you can deal with over time, do not be discouraged, do not be afraid, you are free to choose, do not let anyone decide on your behalf. You are never alone, the Lord takes care of the children who trust in Him!

To take it is to be marked for death.

If that sounds extreme, consider that it's not going to give you life... and it's clearly not innocuous if virtually every major monetary platform is pushing it.

John 8:36
[36] If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.

tankasnowgod

Personally, no. But, I guess I may be more a "loner" type. I do see the pressure, but really am not feeling it, for the most part. I wouldn't mind terribly if I was the last unvaxxxed person on the planet.

But, I don't think it will come to that. Isolation tactics are used in war, and as Jon Rappoport points out, inflating the stats is an easy way to make you feel this way-

I don’t believe governments are telling the truth about how many people have taken the COVID shot. I think they’re lying. Inflating the numbers because they’re desperate; far more people than advertised are refusing the vaxx.

In every war, spies and other hired hands try to demoralize the enemy. This is standard operating procedure. Inflating key numbers is one strategy.

In this vaccine war, the ace in the hole is obvious: if enough people say NO to the shot, it’s over. A tidal wave will engulf the governments and their corporate allies.

If people believed, say, that only 30% of Americans have taken the shot, and that number is holding steady, despite all the new mandates, morale would shoot up to a new high.

It always feels better to be on a winning side.

If most Americans knew that massive anti-vaxx protests are taking place in France and Germany and other countries, their attitude would shift. If most Americans knew that in Australia, the most fascist pro-vaxx government in the world is sweating bullets, because despite horrendous lockdowns and vaccine mandates, despite cops and soldiers on the streets, Aussies are still going to the beach…that knowledge would bolster spirits.

If people opposed to the vaccine and/or the mandates could get an accurate count on how many posts and how many videos and how many accounts have been censored by social media, worldwide, because those posts express opposition to the vaxx…people would see how large the resistance really is.

The entire article is worth a read. I agree, governments, corporations, and other vaxxx pushers are desperate. I think, for the first time in a long time, they are truly afraid of the people, and what might happen if they fail to "shoot the moon" this time.

I've seen some 4chan type posts saying there is a game of chicken going on, and Fortune 500 companies think their employees will blink first......... but are having many sleepless nights worried that they won't.

boris

Personally, no. But, I guess I may be more a "loner" type. I do see the pressure, but really am not feeling it, for the most part. I wouldn't mind terribly if I was the last unvaxxxed person on the planet.

But, I don't think it will come to that. Isolation tactics are used in war, and as Jon Rappoport points out, inflating the stats is an easy way to make you feel this way-

The entire article is worth a read. I agree, governments, corporations, and other vaxxx pushers are desperate. I think, for the first time in a long time, they are truly afraid of the people, and what might happen if they fail to "shoot the moon" this time.

I've seen some 4chan type posts saying there is a game of chicken going on, and Fortune 500 companies think their employees will blink first......... but are having many sleepless nights worried that they won't.
I don‘t know if he‘s right. My surroundings definitely mirror the official stats. I know some circles here where every single person has been COVID vaccinated. Even if the numbers are inflated, things should be going great, because the next generation of kids is already growing up completely brainwashed. Up to a few million people in some countries are protesting, but that‘s all in their equation.

Meta

Know yourself.

OP
D

DMF

And I'm not against vaccines. 'Was seriously sick a year and a half ago for 3 weeks like I never was in my life., then again one year later, with no sense of smell.
My error was not getting an "official" blood test at those times so I'd have "proof" a vaccine may not be right for me.
Then and again, I do share in other's skepticism about the whole thing - how honest all the stats coming in everyday now are.

OP
D

DMF

"Falling apart" - seems like its more ground.

yes , and the media is push push push, its crazy. im not getting it no no no. after getting poisoned heavily by black box antibiotics by some pretty well know super doctors over and over - ( that ruined my gut ) i really dont trust it. im not anti vax but i am for me in this situation and my whole family is allll vaxed up.

Lollipop2

How weak these friends are @lampofred - ignore them. They should not be allowed and do not deserve a blip of your attention AND surely not any amount of your health.

Vinny