New here! Edema, blood sugar, and the likes

annedaze

Hello! I'm new here, but I have been eating Ray Peat-ish for about a month.. maybe longer, coming from 4 years of constantly changing my diet based on the "newest science" so I've been vegan, grain free, eating for hormones, etc. I struggle with estrogen dominance, and found this way of eating via instagram. I thought wow healing! This is exactly what I need! At one point i had a weird migraine/high blood pressure/dehydration attack after a cardio session-which come to find out is not Ray Peat recommended. So after that, I started drinking these LMNT packets with salt primarily to help with hydration. Ever since then I've been battling pitting edema. I also have been taking collagen religiously and drinking coffee every morning. I've also been taking beef liver supplements and vitamin e. I stopped the beef liver & vitamin e 3 or so days ago. Today I quit the coffee and collagen. Should I focus only on food at this point? I'm worried about the edema, everything on the internet says I have kidney disease. I should also add today I feel super woozy in the head (no real way to describe the sensation) and I keep getting tinglies up the back of my head and on my butt.

Has anyone else struggled with any of this? What am I doing wrong?

I'm definitely overweight, the most I've ever weighed in my life, but because of the estrogen dominance and the 2 miscarriages I had this past year (2020) I can't seem to drop the weight. Now that it's nice outside again I've been trying to walk a mile every day, it ends up being about 5 days a week because I have 2 kids and sometimes they don't want to walk, or it was a busy day and I'm completely drained.

P

Peatness

In case you have not seen this thread. This is the transcript of an interview on Water Retention Salt, inflammation and diuretics

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals