I'm Starting To Feel Cornered Because I Haven't Been Vaccinated

Birdie

At the time I guessed they must get this garbage from the tv or something, where is it coming from?
I'll bet that's it! I don't watch but it sounds likely.

Birdie

I love this one. Somebody sent me an email this morning with the same idea:

Welcome.
-Hi, table for two, please.
-Sure, and your name?
-Bill
-Great. And do you and your guest have your Vaccination Cards?
-Hmmm well first . . Can you tell us who our server will be?
-Um, looks like Brad will be your server tonight.
-Great. Can you show us Brad's Vaccination Card?
-Um...
-And also, can you provide me with proof that Brad is not a carrier of HIV, Hepatitis A or B, or any other communicable diseases? Same for you and the kitchen staff.
-Um . . .
-Also, we would prefer not to be served by someone who is on or uses recreational drugs such as marijuana, cocaine, meth, fentanyl, etc, so if you could provide us with Brad's most recent tox screen, that would be great. As a matter of fact, I'm going to need to see all of your employees' medical history.
-Um . . . Let me get the Manager for you.
-That would be great, thanks. Make sure they have their Vax Card and medical records please.

Here’s the thing, nobody needs restaurants, gyms and other places. They need us.
Start standing your ground and stop giving up your Freedoms.

Jinju

If anyone (particular in Canada) is feeling alone or overly troubled, feel free to PM me. Like others have said, it's good to know there's like-minded folks around.
Hi AnonE!
I am in Canada in the GTA...... honestly I do feel alone. I only have immediate family that remains sane (and this forum).
And I often wonder about what is next.
The latest here is a mandate to get vaccinated by October 31 where I work. I just plan to tell them that I will not disclose my vaccination status to them and they can do as they please with my response.

HumanLife

Don't lose frame and don't give straight answers to brainwashed people. It's pointless. And definitely do not give a single **** what they think. Best you can do is give a nonchalant statement that subtlety challenges their conditioning.

If people ask me I tell them totally straight-faced that I'm waiting until the 5th booster shot to get started on my 'vaxx journey' because skipping the first ones is like a cheat code that takes you to the final boss. They can't answer this and if they press I repeat the same thing totally straight faced like I believe it. 98% of the time they laugh and walk away because deep down they realize the boosters will be continuous and the vax is not successful and BELIEVE ME more than a few vaxxed are doubting their decision. For the other 2% that press hard and won't accept that answer just keep your frame and tell them you're serious/ to stop trying to hold you down when you're trying to get ahead at life/ tru story bro why do you doubt the magic/whatever you make up. Do not give up the frame. Do not give into people that live to start an argument and use peer pressure / Karen tactics to bring people to heel because it gives them a power trip. That's high-estrogen behavior. They live in your reality, not the other way around.
Laughing straight at it is what I should do more haha. I was told I am disrespecting my (vaccinated) dad for not taking it and could have been more jokey, and this is by somebody who felt the worse by the AstraZeneca vaccine for a week from an officially claimed to be bad batch. At least it is not too terrible here with the restrictions that I can’t go buy food, just not go big events unless you are vaccinated (which I have been able to go to anyway to the two of I tried without one and they were asking for them?).

Ideonaut

"Maybe there is a lot of harm with this vaccine, but if it turns everyone into monkeys or something, do you really want to be the only human left? What's the point in that?"
This is a really, really retarded argument--imbecilic, worse than childish.

tankasnowgod

one of the less blatantly overly optimistic things they said made a lot of sense: "Maybe there is a lot of harm with this vaccine, but if it turns everyone into monkeys or something, do you really want to be the only human left? What's the point in that?"

Yes. I would totally be down with being the only human left. Although I would not be surprised to be in the minority on that belief.

I think I've held that idea ever since I saw "Night of the Comet" when I was a child.

lampofred

This is a really, really retarded argument--imbecilic, worse than childish.

Well in my case specifically, I had 0 knowledge of this kind of stuff before I found Peat. I was as asleep as they come, fully trusting the government. All of my friends and relatives are the same. And the only reason I found RP was because I was trying to cure hair loss, not out of any intellectual curiosity. If I had found this info out of intellectual curiosity then that would have been different, but now I'm just the odd one out, neither intelligent enough to be actually awake nor just going with the flow like everyone else. That's why I think it makes sense for me to consider taking the vaccine, especially if it gets to the point that it becomes required to just be a part of normal society, like for even basic things like going to the grocery store.

angiebb

The pressure is obviously mounting - and I'm getting jittery, feeling alone and without "allies" - other than Ray Peat Forums. Thank G_D for this website.
Anyone else feeling the "pinch" ?
Join Telegram, basically the entire base are allies of some form or another.

OP
D

DMF

Now my own apartment (large high-rise) is having its own "vaccination day" in the community room. A team from the local health department will be administering the Pfizer & J&J.
I'll have to find a mask that hides my entire head then sneak out the garage exit....

PolishSun

Now my own apartment (large high-rise) is having its own "vaccination day" in the community room. A team from the local health department will be administering the Pfizer & J&J.
I'll have to find a mask that hides my entire head then sneak out the garage exit....
creepy

ilovethesea

Hi AnonE!
I am in Canada in the GTA...... honestly I do feel alone. I only have immediate family that remains sane (and this forum).
The latest here is a mandate to get vaccinated by October 31 where I work. I just plan to tell them that I will not disclose my vaccination status to them and they can do as they please with my response.
@Jinju you're definitely not alone! GTA here too. I think there's more of us than it seems, even here in Covid HQ. I met a bunch last weekend from a network that just started up through Instagram... I'm paranoid about controlled movements but I believe it is genuine - not about protesting but helping each other survive. I can email you info if you want. If nothing else it was extremely helpful for my mental state to spend time in person with people who know exactly what's going on. It was all ages and races, some had just lost their jobs and been disowned by their families but I didn't get the sense anybody was going to cave in.

Progesterone

F these stupid vaccine mandates... This is where it all comes to a head for me, and I won't compromise. I don't want this vaccine and I won't be taking it. If I have to give up my well-paying job, then I will find another path, because nothing is worth my bodily health autonomy.

If anyone (particular in Canada) is feeling alone or overly troubled, feel free to PM me. Like others have said, it's good to know there's like-minded folks around.

Where in Canada are you?

Progesterone

Hi AnonE!

What field do you work in?

Are you prepared to lose your job over not getting v4xxed?

LeeLemonoil

Have you followed how even huge Celebrities like Eric Clapton got defamed?

Some sort of Legend that was more or less universally acclaimed before.

He even got 2 vaccines. So he neither denies there is Covid nor is he obviously is an anti-vaxxer. Guy got serious side effects for weeks from the AZ jabs and spoke about it publicly. He also said he won’t play concerts where unvaxxed people get discriminated.

So a perfectly sane point of view.

Got defamed and attacked like hell by media and fanatics

Locutus

Don't lose frame and don't give straight answers to brainwashed people. It's pointless. And definitely do not give a single **** what they think. Best you can do is give a nonchalant statement that subtlety challenges their conditioning.

If people ask me I tell them totally straight-faced that I'm waiting until the 5th booster shot to get started on my 'vaxx journey' because skipping the first ones is like a cheat code that takes you to the final boss. They can't answer this and if they press I repeat the same thing totally straight faced like I believe it. 98% of the time they laugh and walk away because deep down they realize the boosters will be continuous and the vax is not successful and BELIEVE ME more than a few vaxxed are doubting their decision. For the other 2% that press hard and won't accept that answer just keep your frame and tell them you're serious/ to stop trying to hold you down when you're trying to get ahead at life/ tru story bro why do you doubt the magic/whatever you make up. Do not give up the frame. Do not give into people that live to start an argument and use peer pressure / Karen tactics to bring people to heel because it gives them a power trip. That's high-estrogen behavior. They live in your reality, not the other way around.
Beautiful, inspiring, brilliant, 10/10 .
Thank you!

Progesterone

I think if my workplace really, really, really mandates it...

My plan is to get the 1st dose of Pfizer and then fake sick (assuming it doesn't make me super sick to begin with) and miss like 1-2 weeks.. and complain of being super tired all the time, etc... maybe I'll miss 3 weeks and really make em suffer. Oh and then I'll start calling out sick quite a bit... I bet they won't beg for me to get the 2nd shot after all this, lol. (I'm never ever sick normally). Keep in mind I manage a large team of individuals, I am important to my business. I need to think what my exact symptoms will be. Perhaps constant lethargy, and headaches, or maybe just feeling nauseous all the time? Needs to be something no one can look into at all.

BUT -- I will fight it first of course. I'm almost positive I had myocarditis few months ago (not covid related) and that I did catch covid in 2020. I will try and state I had myocarditis in feb, and I had covid already, my doc does not recommend I get it v4xx.... this likely won't work and I doubt my actual doc will back me up either (he doesn't know about the myocard, he was on vacation when it happened).

ursidae

Have you followed how even huge Celebrities like Eric Clapton got defamed?

Some sort of Legend that was more or less universally acclaimed before.

He even got 2 vaccines. So he neither denies there is Covid nor is he obviously is an anti-vaxxer. Guy got serious side effects for weeks from the AZ jabs and spoke about it publicly. He also said he won’t play concerts where unvaxxed people get discriminated.

So a perfectly sane point of view.

Got defamed and attacked like hell by media and fanatics
Just the fact that no one is allowed to say anything critical about the vaccine and pro vax people who speak about their vaccine side effects are chastised has completely lost my trust.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals