Heart issues in the unvaxx'd??

Callmestar

There's also the middle ground possibility that it is the case, but it's (way) less severe than getting directly injected (and thus easier to protect against and easier to recover).

Yep, that sounds pretty balanced and the most probable scenario. The last couple of times I've been around lots of vaccinated people inside for more than an hour, first time it happened I got Delta, and the next time I got Omicron. I don't know if what they shed, ie the spike protein can literally create covid in somebody but that seems to have happened to me on both occasions. It's not like I haven't been around vaccinated people outside of these occasions, but more so only in passing and these occasions are where I was with them in close proximity for a number of hours....a couple days later I get unwell with covid, exactly the same on both occasions.

It's as if they are asymptomatic vectors with a constant low level of Covid within them that they carry around.

I hope though that my body deals with whatever I've taken in from them, via the episode of illness/virus.

Makrosky

We may as well give up then. If it's true then what can we even do?
Just live and accept life has many uncontrollable variables.

And maybe not read about shedding since it can cause a real noocebo effect.

In the meantime, support your country lawyers and associations ready to file class-action lawsuits against the criminals.

P

Peatness

Let's not forget that flu vaccination is now routine for children - have a look at the numbers

What are the side effect of flu vaccination?

The point of this post is to point out that other vaccines are causing problems and not to only focus on covid and covid injections. Children are already vulnerable because of childhood vaccinations.

Last edited by a moderator:

Herbie

Refusing vaccination and just the horrors of authoritarianism over the past two years built up pressure in my chest. I felt much better recently but the Ukraine thing is more bad news.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals