Heart issues in the unvaxx'd??

ddjd

Obviously I'm NOT vaccinated.

I managed to go almost 2 years of a "pandemic" without any hint of a cold, let alone getting the great scary KILLER that is Covid lol.

Anyway I'm pretty sure I got omicron in December- I very rarely take a test so didn't get "confirmation". I threw everything at it, all the peat supplements, and it was basically just a light flu for about 2 weeks. Absolutely fine. But my sense of taste and smell still disappears intermittently to this day.

About a week ago I went for a light jog in nature, my first in years! I'm not a big cardio fan at all but I like it sometimes for the clear headed feeling.

I noticed some unusual arrhythmias, very central chest located. I brushed it off, did another light jog yesterday and got the same problem....hmmm.....

I'm slightly worried. We all know Corona is a bioweapon. Was their plan all along to give us heart disease through this virus??

Anyone else unvaccinated and noticed any heart issues??

Perry Staltic

About a week ago I went for a light jog in nature, my first in years! I'm not a big cardio fan at all but I like it sometimes for the clear headed feeling.

It sounds like your body is not conditioned for such activity. My guess is it will probably go away with conditioning.

OccamzRazer

I noticed some unusual arrhythmias, very central chest located. I brushed it off, did another light jog yesterday and got the same problem....hmmm.....

I'm slightly worried. We all know Corona is a bioweapon. Was their plan all along to give us heart disease through this virus??
As Parry said, I wouldn't be too worried.

I used to be a pro endurance athlete...anytime I get back into the sport now, my heart gets a little jittery during the first few sessions.

You could always try a few more gentle runs and see if the issue resolves over time.

OP
ddjd

ddjd

@Perry Staltic @OccamzRazer appreciate the replies guys. It could just be me overthinking it but my gut instinct is something's not right....

Just noticed this other thread in the forum, a few other unvaxx'd discussing heart issues

@Perry Staltic @OccamzRazer appreciate the replies guys. It could just be me overthinking it but my gut instinct is something's not right....

Just noticed this other thread in the forum, a few other unvaxx'd discussing heart issues

And those few others discussing heart issues may ignore the fact that it has been a leading problem even before the emergence of the "virus".
Maybe the masks are contributing as well. Even fresh "medical" masks are ridden with organisms which should not be there, let alone the plastics, fibers and metals it contains.

There are other problems as well and even shedding from the vaccine seems more plausible to me than a virus (or "bioweapon") which was never even proven to exist.
This here might be interesting view in regards to solar minimum or spread of 5G

"From The Invisible Rainbow by Arthur Firstenberg, ch. 7 (from BenLubalas twitter)

Since ancient times, influenza had been known as a capricious, unpredictable disease ... that came from nowhere, terrorized whole populations at once without warning and without a schedule, and disappeared as suddenly and mysteriously as it had arrived, not to be seen again for years or decades. It behaved unlike any other illness, was thought not to be contagious, and received its name because its comings and goings were said to be governed by the “influence” of the stars

1643898925718.png

But in 1889 influenza was tamed From that year forward it would be present always, in every part of the world It would vanish mysteriously as before, but it could be counted on to return, at more or less the same time, the following year. And it has never been absent since.

In 2001, Canadian astronomer Ken Tapping, together with two British Columbia physicians, were the latest scientists to confirm, yet again, that for at least the last three centuries influenza pandemics have been most likely to occur during peaks of solar magnetic activity—that is, at the height of each eleven-year sun cycle.

[...] 1889 is the year manmade electrical disturbances of the earth’s atmosphere took on a global, rather than local, character. In that year the Edison General Electric Company was incorporated, and Westinghouse was reorganized as the Westinghouse Electric & Manufacturing Company. In that year Westinghouse acquired Tesla’s alternating current patents and put them to use in its generating stations, which grew to 150 in number in 1889 and to 301 in 1890.

In the UK, amendment of the Electric Lighting Act in 1888 eased regulations on the electric power industry and made central power station development commercially feasible for the first time. And in 1889, the Society of Telegraph Engineers and Electricians changed its name to the now more appropriate Institution of Electrical Engineers. In 1889, sixty-one producers in ten countries were manufacturing incandescent lamps, and American and European companies were installing plants in Central and South America.

[...] a Danish physician named Johannes Mygge, at the end of a long and distinguished career, had just published a monograph in which he too showed that influenza pandemics tended to occur during years of maximum solar activity, and further that the yearly number of cases of flu in Denmark rose and fell with the number of sunspots. In an era in which epidemiology was becoming nothing more than a search for microbes, Mygge admitted, and knew already from hard experience, that “he who dances out of line risks having his feet stomped on.”

But he was certain that influenza had something to do with electricity, and he had come to this conviction in the same way I did: from personal experience. In 1904 and 1905, Mygge had kept a careful diary of his health for nine months, and he later compared it to records of the electrical potential of the atmosphere, which he had recorded three times a day for ten years as part of another project. It turned out that his incapacitating migraine-like headaches, which he had always known were connected to changes in the weather, almost always fell on the day of, or one day before, a sudden severe rise or drop in the value of the atmospheric voltage. But headaches were not the only effects. On the days of such electrical turmoil, almost without exception, his sleep was broken and unrestful and he was bothered with dizziness, irritable mood, a feeling of confusion, buzzing sensations in his head, pressure in his chest, and an irregular heartbeat ... “my condition had the character of a threatening influenza attack"

Others who have connected influenza with sunspots or atmospheric electricity include John Yeung (2006), Fred Hoyle “(1990), J. H. Douglas Webster (1940), Aleksandr Chizhevskiy (1936), C. Conyers Morrell (1936), W. M. Hewetson (1936), Sir William Hamer (1936), Gunnar Edström (1935), Clifford Gill (1928), C. M. Richter (1921), Willy Hellpach (1911), Weir Mitchell (1893), Charles Dana (1890), Louise Fiske Bryson (1890), Ludwig Buzorini (1841), Johann Schönlein (1841), and Noah Webster (1799).

In 1836, Heinrich Schweich observed that all physiological processes produce electricity, and proposed that an electrical disturbance of the atmosphere may prevent the body from discharging it. He repeated the then-common belief that the accumulation of electricity within the body causes the symptoms of influenza. No one has yet disproven this. It is of interest that between 1645 and 1715, a period astronomers call the Maunder Minimum, when the sun was so quiet that virtually no sunspots were to be seen and no auroras graced polar nights—during which, according to native Canadian tradition “the people were deserted by the lights from the sky,”6 —there were also no worldwide pandemics of flu.""

Perry Staltic

It is of interest that between 1645 and 1715, a period astronomers call the Maunder Minimum, when the sun was so quiet that virtually no sunspots were to be seen and no auroras graced polar nights—during which, according to native Canadian tradition “the people were deserted by the lights from the sky,”6 —there were also no worldwide pandemics of flu.""

We are entering a period of low solar activity that NASA has predicted will be comparable to the Dalton Minimum, which was more active than the Maunder Minimum, but lower than anything in the past 250-300 years. Compare this to your graph.

daltonminimum.jpg

nigma

And those few others discussing heart issues may ignore the fact that it has been a leading problem even before the emergence of the "virus".
Maybe the masks are contributing as well. Even fresh "medical" masks are ridden with organisms which should not be there, let alone the plastics, fibers and metals it contains.

There are other problems as well and even shedding from the vaccine seems more plausible to me than a virus (or "bioweapon") which was never even proven to exist.
This here might be interesting view in regards to solar minimum or spread of 5G

"From The Invisible Rainbow by Arthur Firstenberg, ch. 7 (from BenLubalas twitter)

Since ancient times, influenza had been known as a capricious, unpredictable disease ... that came from nowhere, terrorized whole populations at once without warning and without a schedule, and disappeared as suddenly and mysteriously as it had arrived, not to be seen again for years or decades. It behaved unlike any other illness, was thought not to be contagious, and received its name because its comings and goings were said to be governed by the “influence” of the stars

View attachment 33146

But in 1889 influenza was tamed From that year forward it would be present always, in every part of the world It would vanish mysteriously as before, but it could be counted on to return, at more or less the same time, the following year. And it has never been absent since.

In 2001, Canadian astronomer Ken Tapping, together with two British Columbia physicians, were the latest scientists to confirm, yet again, that for at least the last three centuries influenza pandemics have been most likely to occur during peaks of solar magnetic activity—that is, at the height of each eleven-year sun cycle.

[...] 1889 is the year manmade electrical disturbances of the earth’s atmosphere took on a global, rather than local, character. In that year the Edison General Electric Company was incorporated, and Westinghouse was reorganized as the Westinghouse Electric & Manufacturing Company. In that year Westinghouse acquired Tesla’s alternating current patents and put them to use in its generating stations, which grew to 150 in number in 1889 and to 301 in 1890.

In the UK, amendment of the Electric Lighting Act in 1888 eased regulations on the electric power industry and made central power station development commercially feasible for the first time. And in 1889, the Society of Telegraph Engineers and Electricians changed its name to the now more appropriate Institution of Electrical Engineers. In 1889, sixty-one producers in ten countries were manufacturing incandescent lamps, and American and European companies were installing plants in Central and South America.

[...] a Danish physician named Johannes Mygge, at the end of a long and distinguished career, had just published a monograph in which he too showed that influenza pandemics tended to occur during years of maximum solar activity, and further that the yearly number of cases of flu in Denmark rose and fell with the number of sunspots. In an era in which epidemiology was becoming nothing more than a search for microbes, Mygge admitted, and knew already from hard experience, that “he who dances out of line risks having his feet stomped on.”

But he was certain that influenza had something to do with electricity, and he had come to this conviction in the same way I did: from personal experience. In 1904 and 1905, Mygge had kept a careful diary of his health for nine months, and he later compared it to records of the electrical potential of the atmosphere, which he had recorded three times a day for ten years as part of another project. It turned out that his incapacitating migraine-like headaches, which he had always known were connected to changes in the weather, almost always fell on the day of, or one day before, a sudden severe rise or drop in the value of the atmospheric voltage. But headaches were not the only effects. On the days of such electrical turmoil, almost without exception, his sleep was broken and unrestful and he was bothered with dizziness, irritable mood, a feeling of confusion, buzzing sensations in his head, pressure in his chest, and an irregular heartbeat ... “my condition had the character of a threatening influenza attack"

Others who have connected influenza with sunspots or atmospheric electricity include John Yeung (2006), Fred Hoyle “(1990), J. H. Douglas Webster (1940), Aleksandr Chizhevskiy (1936), C. Conyers Morrell (1936), W. M. Hewetson (1936), Sir William Hamer (1936), Gunnar Edström (1935), Clifford Gill (1928), C. M. Richter (1921), Willy Hellpach (1911), Weir Mitchell (1893), Charles Dana (1890), Louise Fiske Bryson (1890), Ludwig Buzorini (1841), Johann Schönlein (1841), and Noah Webster (1799).

In 1836, Heinrich Schweich observed that all physiological processes produce electricity, and proposed that an electrical disturbance of the atmosphere may prevent the body from discharging it. He repeated the then-common belief that the accumulation of electricity within the body causes the symptoms of influenza. No one has yet disproven this. It is of interest that between 1645 and 1715, a period astronomers call the Maunder Minimum, when the sun was so quiet that virtually no sunspots were to be seen and no auroras graced polar nights—during which, according to native Canadian tradition “the people were deserted by the lights from the sky,”6 —there were also no worldwide pandemics of flu.""
If this EMR causing the seaonal flu hypothesis were true, you could study further. For example, compare non-electrified cities to electrified cities

Nebula

Obviously I'm NOT vaccinated.

I managed to go almost 2 years of a "pandemic" without any hint of a cold, let alone getting the great scary KILLER that is Covid lol.

Anyway I'm pretty sure I got omicron in December- I very rarely take a test so didn't get "confirmation". I threw everything at it, all the peat supplements, and it was basically just a light flu for about 2 weeks. Absolutely fine. But my sense of taste and smell still disappears intermittently to this day.

I got some severe flu like sickness after Christmas 2019. Could have been whatever has been labeled corona. I did experience a day or two of slightly throbbing heart pain while I was sick. I haven’t had any problems since. Never experienced anything like that before or since. I was probably vitamin d deficient at the time. I’ve been supplementing since and haven’t been sick with anything other than a sore throat for a few days in the last two years. I’ve been on many long steep hikes and sprinting since with no problems, so I don’t think it caused any significant damage.

My aunt got heart damage from a virus as a child. Her immunity was a little weak maybe because she wasn’t breast fed and suffered from heart problems most her life and they’re getting much worse lately unfortunately. So I do think it’s possible for viral infections to cause lasting heart damage in some people, but this is nothing new in general although it may have been engineered to be more severe than most.

Last edited:
P

Peatness

Living in a highly vaccinated environment means we are all being subjected to shedding. Also I’ve been wondering if the water supplies have been analysed since the roll out of the convid injections.

Convid bioinjections are not the only way we are being targeted. I’ve also noticed an increase in chemtrails in my area. What about all those magnetic foods? For those who will call this just conspiracy theory.... bon appétit.

Makrosky

I think you will never know. It could have been covid, or another virus, or natural degradation, or the shedding from the vaxxed or most probably nothing serious as others posted.

Spending energy and time trying to find out the reason is it really gonna be helpful?

Cheers

J.R.K

Living in a highly vaccinated environment means we are all being subjected to shedding. Also I’ve been wondering if the water supplies have been analysed since the roll out of the convid injections.

Convid bioinjections are not the only way we are being targeted. I’ve also noticed an increase in chemtrails in my area. What about all those magnetic foods? For those who will call this just conspiracy theory.... bon appétit.
Magnetic foods? My apologies that is new to me, @Pina .

catan

I have felt some strange feeling in my chest area in the past couple months when just sitting around and doing nothing in particular.

I suppose it could be from others’ shedding even though I don’t entirely believe in it...

Thinking maybe stress of winter and parenting in covid times...

I last remember having heart palpitations/tightening of chest when very anxious/panicky that was almost 20 years ago.

TNT

I'm unvaxxed and have been having serious heart pain for the last 2 weeks. I think it might be from being around vaxxed people, because I've got a couple of unvaxxed friends who developed the same issue after being close to vaxxed people. The vaxxies are emitting something that is making us sick.

OP
ddjd

ddjd

@catan @TNT exactly. There's something going on. It's definitely not just in my head. I just went for a long walk yesterday and noticed my heart arrhythmias started again. But like I said before- it's very central chest, it really feels quite worrying. It's different to other arrhythmias I've had before.

We know COVID was a bio weapon- it's a depopulation tool. In my opinion they're making sure we all suffer whether we get the vaccine or not. I 100% agree it is very likely from shedding.

My only other thought was unfortunately I had to get one of the antigen tests a few months ago and the bastard stuck that swab so far up my nose. I had a very severe headache for days.

I read an article recently about how they've developed a vaccine through nasal administration - I really wouldn't put it past them already sticking that technology in the antigen swabs.... We know all those ******* tests are made in one place in China.

Maybe I was vaccinated without my consent. I'm pretty sure the heart issues have started since then.

NathanK

I'm unvaxxed and can't recall ever having the flu in my adult life. I got Omicron 3 weeks ago and now I'm starting to notice that my pulse is abnormally high. Like 80-100 (normal is high 60s) Really weird. No other symptoms other than a little chest pains (left lung area) I notice while at rest.

Today felt fine cutting some wood. I purposely did not over exert myself and took breaks knowing you shouldn't do any intense exercise for at least a few months post COVID. That's not easy for me. Now my heart rate won't go down.

Currently, I'm taking aspirin for any possible inflammation and MB to help oxygenate tissues along with various other supps.

Last edited:

TNT

I'm unvaxxed and can't recall ever having the flu in my adult life. I got Omicron 3 weeks ago and now I'm starting to notice that my pulse is abnormally high. Like 80-100 (normal is high 60s) Really weird. No other symptoms other than a little chest pains (left lung area) I notice while at rest.

Today felt fine cutting some wood. I purposely did not over exert myself and took breaks knowing you shouldn't do any intense exercise for at least a few months post COVID. That's not easy for me. Now my heart rate won't go down.

Currently, I'm taking aspirin for any possible inflammation and MB to help oxygenate tissues along with various other supps.
IMO, Omicron is their cover story for vaccine injury -- both in the vaxxed and the unvaxxed.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals